Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please scale and extend Mini-Game Event timers to coincide with the number of land expansions done in the area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please scale and extend Mini-Game Event timers to coincide with the number of land expansions done in the area

Please extend event timers, especially on the mainland, and tie the timer to number of expansions the player has purchased or tie it to level.

Events like the gingerbread hunt and ghost search are impossible to complete if a player has implemented all the expansions and/or has reached/passed level 100.

These events are unenjoyable when the game penalizes players for having spent SB on expansions and have a larger area in which to search than other players.

Agree! Although I haven’t fully expanded the events are trying to drive me crazy...

Comment

I will say that the new Pizza game on the mountain has variable event timers. I get only 40 seconds on my ipod but much longer on my ipad.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
        Stroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        This one seems to work well.

The gingerbread event on the mainland is impossible. A flaw to make the gingerbread pieces so small without some pointer to them like the pizza and so scarce. One cannot search the village slowly for movement that doesn't fit placed items and find all 15 before the timer runs out.

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree the gingerbread one is hard to finish when so many things move now. Between the brown color and only looking for them moving around it is very difficult.

The ones I find hard to complete with a fully expanded MV is Little Ghost’s Spooky Ghost Event and Grouchy’s Village Event.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
        Stroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Which one is Grouchy's? I agree on the Ghost one.

Stroumpfette Its this one with the rain clouds. It only has 8 clouds to get, but they hide behind buildings, trees etc. with more and more big buildings, it gets harder and harder to find them and the timer isn’t very long.
      Last edited by Lilly; 10-08-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        I play it for the Easter fence pieces. It’s the only way to get them.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, that’s grumpy’s hut and the game is horrible in that, just as you said, 8 clouds, hide behind things and just a few seconds to find them all. I maybe play it once a month if at that, it’s just not worth my time to struggle with it.

It and any other village events are things I’d recommend for new players to buy early in their game, when they have less space and stuff for the items to hide behind.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Lilly I agree, the clouds can be difficult to locate in time!

Which Easter fences are you talking about? Can you please share a pic?

I don’t play that game much, so the only Easter fences I’ve seen so far are these in the structures menu-

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 10-09-2019, 05:36 AM.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9144.jpg Views:	4 Size:	59.1 KB ID:	247952AlleycatttSmurf These ones. I’ve had this Hut since it came out years ago. As you can see, I haven’t won many. They are paintable too.
      Last edited by Lilly; 10-09-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh cool!! Thanks Lilly 🤗🤗🤗

I better start playing more so I can have those for deco items this Easter🐰🐰🐰

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        You’re welcome. AlleycatttSmurf
        🙂

• Stroumpfette
        Stroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are cool. Alas, I find only 7 clouds every time. My village is huge and crowded.
    Working...
    X