Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color change = more magic + more mystery! 🀩

Comment

Such a sweet cuddly bear. Nothing too exciting here. At least it’s adorable! 😌

Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 12-04-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

But, oh my... look at it now!! This bear sure looks like it has a story to tell. So many years of staying quiet; I think it’s ready to come alive and spread some cheer and share some tales! ✨🐻✨

Comment

Remember this rabbit happily popping out of a β€œmagic” hat? What exactly is so magic about it? It seems like an ordinary hat to me. 🧐

Comment

There it is!! There is the magic it’s been missing all this time! βœ¨πŸ€—πŸŽ©βœ¨

Comment

Who would I be if I didn’t share this unicorn? Magnificent and glorious, yes. Yet, always tied to a post wishing nothing more than to be free to roam as it pleases (and not necessarily with a Smurf on its back.) πŸ¦„πŸ₯Ί

Comment

Here is a unicorn who appears to be free and who has sparkly magic to share with everyone! A free-roaming unicorn is a happy unicorn and this one has been on many adventures! ✨πŸ₯°πŸ¦„βœ¨

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great examples Unicorn Smurf!! So hoping this will be implemented into the game!β€™βœ¨πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸŒŸβœ¨

• Unicorn Smurf
                  Unicorn Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, AlleycatttSmurf. Yes, let us hope!! ✨πŸ₯°βœ¨

Look at the magical sparkly sparkles created by our lovely fairies! ✨😍✨

Comment

Here is a closer look... and these fairies have all this magic for themselves; I think it’s time to share. All shapes, colors, and combinations of sizes. The color possibilities alone are endless! 🎨 Just imagine, multiple colors in one gorgeous sparkly collection of floating particles!! Or uniform containing all the same color. Or mix and match. So many possibilities!! 😍 The Festive Star Hut has almost been able to achieve what I am envisioning. Let’s take it a bit further and allow these particles to swirl and dance in the air conveying a feeling of magic that can be enjoyed year round and by everyone! βœ¨πŸ€©βœ¨πŸ€—βœ¨πŸ₯³βœ¨

Comment

Even this stocking in Jokey’s game has sparkles floating around it to show us that there is a bit of magic happening while the stocking is filled with gifts... We need the magic sparkles!! βœ¨πŸ€—βœ¨

Comment

Just found this from quite a while ago but it can be done!! It’s amazing what can be forgotten over time because I completely neglected to remember these items. There are sparkles that float around even when some of these are not in use. Please let us have our own so we can place them where we want!! ✨😁✨

Comment

May I present an idea for Sparkle Sheep... Like the snowflake clouds that we currently have in the game, I am picturing a slightly animated β€œsparkle” to this sheep. Also, it is crucial that his/her face be this color (or something similar.) It seems that many of our current sheep have dark faces (not all.) This simply will not do for Sparkle Sheep. This sheep is alive with magic and wonder and enchantment; the face needs to be bright and full of sparkly glow. βœ¨πŸ‘βœ¨

Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 01-21-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                          AlleycatttSmurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It’s so funny that you made this sheep! I was really hoping that my Fairy Sheep would have sparkles when she was implemented. And she was the first thing I thought of adding sparkles to when I saw this threadπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Unicorn Smurf
                          Unicorn Smurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          AlleycatttSmurf She is beautiful and truly deserving of some sparkles!! I hope this can get implemented in some way so that she can sparkle like a true magical fairy!!
                          ✨😌✨

YesπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜pleeeeeeeaaaaase πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Great πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰such a nice idea UnicornsmurfπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’—πŸŽ‰

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                          Unicorn Smurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You are so sweet, HappySmurf !! Thank you for your support. Let’s hope this happens; sparkly magical dust for all.
                          βœ¨πŸ€—πŸŽ‰βœ¨

All of these are screenshots from the episode, β€œThe Magical Meanie.” Just more inspiration for sparkles and magic and stuff. ✨πŸ₯°βœ¨

Comment

Thank you, Bongfish!!! The Sparkles are even better than I had imagined... and they are paintable!!! Absolutely incredibly happy with them. I hope others will find just as much joy in adding these to their villages as I have. May we all find some cheer in lighting up our Smurfy world with Sparkles!! βœ¨πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ€©πŸ’™πŸ˜βœ¨
                          Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 05-17-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                            Unicorn Smurf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Shirin Thank you!! Please post pictures (or better yet, gifs) when you do update and play with the Sparkles. I would love to see how you use them!! ✨🀩✨

• Arthur Lin
                            Arthur Lin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I never knew there could be so many uses with sparkles. Thank you, unicorn smurf for suggesting it and Bongfish for fulfilling it.
                            Last edited by Arthur Lin; 05-26-2019, 08:55 AM.

• Unicorn Smurf
                            Unicorn Smurf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Arthur Lin Oh, I love this SO much!! Fantastic use of the sparkles!! Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing!! βœ¨πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€©βœ¨
                        Working...
                        X