[ND] Please add the Water Dam from the Cartoons and Comics to the Village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please add the Water Dam from the Cartoons and Comics to the Village

Not sure what happened which caused the repost of this idea, probably a forum hickup. But please.....this forum is hard to read as it is with the small text and no option to zoom. (Any chance this will be fixed in near future? Or a larger font size?)

Is it possible that Supersmurf reposts the idea? Give him/her directions what went wrong to help out? Because this is impossible to read! And the title explains it probably is a perfect idea! Anyway, whatever it reads you got my vote!

Comment

Oh, a whole new dam area ... yes, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
        Hello, it's me! I don't know what happened, but this is what I wrote yesterday:

"...
        In the original comics and also in the cartoons, it's iconic the presence of a DAM near the Village. Why not create a "mini area" (like the Sanctuary) in which we can have our Smurfs working on the DAM; there could be created something related , like to use our resources for maintaining the DAM and a sort of reward if everything is working well.
        We could decorate it, also :-) And we could have some sentinel smurfs having their huts nearby, having in this way more space in the Village :-) "

So my idea was a sort of mini area and to find a new way to have our Smurfs working on something else

This is the picture:

Comment

yes, i definitly want this. the dam in the island is too small, i don't like that at all so i hide it with trees. i want big one!! and i want smurfs to interact with it working just like in the comics!! .....maybe that'll require new ''dam area''. anyway, working at the dam is very important work for smurfs. a big dam should be added in this game somehow!

Comment

It would be soooo cool to have a new big building Project. The dam would be perfect!

Comment

We need more items that have significance in the comic or the cartoon! Please consider this request!

Comment

bump. if it's difficult to place this ( big ) dam in the river currently we have in the village area, how about abolishing that two rivers in the village area and add ''river tiles'' at the same time with this? and having us place rivers and the dam anywhere we want in the village? i don't think it's so difficult. because sometimes we had ''river-missing bug'' in the past.
                Last edited by yosinori saitou; 12-11-2015, 04:44 AM.

Comment

bump. now we have river tiles. we can place a big dam anywhere we like im the MV area or Grove area. i think it's easier to add a big dam wonder than before. now's the time! please!!

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice image! This is one Smurfy Wonder that is way overdo! In the cartoon Smurfette paints the Smurf dam pink! It stays that way for most of the series, but other than that it looks almost identical to the image above! This would be really great in the Grove!

and please don't forget to add the crane, ladders, and smurfs with construction tools in the picture above as items also.

Comment

I vote for this too! We see the dam very often in the cartoon so it should be in our village too! But I'll need a land expansion first, my village is too full!

Comment

now Gargamel was added to this game, but this game is imcomplete as ''The Smurfs' Village'' without this! ( i don't admit the tiny one in the island as a dam. )
                      please add this wonder and please don't add this as a VIP EO!!

Comment

and please make this big!! please make it the biggest wonder in this game!! please don't make me disappointed by making it small!! and of course please don't forget adding a huge land expansion if Beeline is considering to add this in the village area! ( i think Grove is the ideal area to place this )

Comment

now is the time for big dam wonder! making it paintable would be even better!

Comment

Yes, Please! The dam is so crucial to the story. Gargamel causes it to burst and flood the village, which is why the smurfs needed to move in the first place. Since we are rebuilding the village, after it was wiped out by the flood, it only seems right, fair and crucial to give us this dam. Big, Big, Big! Paintable, awesome, and worthy of our villages.

Comment

Working...
                          X