No announcement yet.

[IP] Add more villains from the Smurfs Cartoon to Smurfs' Village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to feel that there has been a resanable attempt to adding in a few villains to our game, but we still really need the Great Book of Spells, the Wartmongers, Morphio with Nightmare, and Lord Squird! Please don't give up on these great villains!!!

Comment

• Don't forget about the Great Book of Spells, one of the best cartoon characters ever!!!!

Comment

• Purple! What an awesome thread with great photos and dialogue! I love all of these ideas and hope Bongfish plans to implement the rest of them! Especially the Wartmongers, Cave Trolls, Meanie Genie, Crackle (and the Emerald Princess), Lord Squird, Evelyn, the Tree of Imprisoned Druids, Nemesis, Stormy and of course The Great Book of Spells!!!

Comment

• Can we please get the Great Book of Spells! He is the best!

Comment

• Here are some of the best Villains we are still missing from the Game! I especially hope we get The Great Book of Spells, The Wartmongers and Stormy!! As well as the awesome Druid Tree and Hogatha's Hovel and Lord Squird's beautiful Castle:

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! Yes! One million times yes! I still want all theses guys! Thank you for this fantastic post Alleycatt! Hopefully Bongfish will continue adding all these awesome classic Peyo characters!

• How have we had this game for seven years and still don’t have Chlorhydris!!?? She was a strong female character and a diabolical Villain who appeared in several episodes from Season 2 all the way to Season 8 of the Smurfs cartoon. She wanted to destroy all the love in the world and also had a pet Toucan and a great distaste for Gargamel. She also had a really cool castle!

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 12-09-2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally agree, she has been way overlooked! I never suggested her before because I had a few favorite villains that I really wanted and I pushed to get them them in the game, but Cholorhydris was a main villain for the second half of the cartoon series! She should be added!

• AlleycatttSmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Purple! I agree -Gargamel, Azrael, Hogatha and Lord Balthazar definitely should have been added first. They stand out in my childhood memories the most. As well as the proper Great Book of Spells that we are still waiting for.

But after The Great Book of Spells has been addded Chlorhydris should definitely be next to arrive on the sceneπŸ˜‰

Still hoping for all of the Villains in the collage in the post above too!
              Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 12-09-2017, 12:56 PM.

• We still have a lot of villains left! Why have we had so many villain free updates in a row?! Please keep the awesome Smurf villains coming to our game! We still need Lord Squird, Crackle, and the Cave Trolls!

But most of all we need The Great Book of Spells! I have been begging for his inclusion in the game for years! Please add him just as he apears above, with his platform, stone arch, and torches!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              And the Great Book of Spells needs to be sized correctly!! Like Gargamel size!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž

• The Great Book of Spells!! Wartmongers!! Stormy!! Chlorhydris!! Cave Trolls!! Please please please Bongfish send some more Villains our wayπŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈπŸ™

Comment

• Just came across this thread... would love to see these things come to the game.

Comment

• There were 2 that stand out. That purple hooded villan a few pages back and crackle

Comment

Working...
                X