No announcement yet.

Official iOS Friend Gifting Chit-Chat Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry SHAR (stone) i can't visit your village today. game keeps crashing when i tried to visit.

Comment

• I may have missed this somewhere, but can someone explain what is going on with the friends list? I do not connect through fb and if I understood correctly, gc is no longer an option. When I try to visit friends’ villages, nothing happens and I haven’t gotten gifts in months. Is it just me or is something being done about it? I really miss seeing my friends’ villages...its one of my favorite parts of the game. Without them, I really don’t see much point in keeping up.

Comment

• ejic12
        ejic12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Woohoo! I’m back in the friends business! Now I have some major cleaning up to do since no one has visited in 100,000,000 years I’ve been letting the decorations slide 😬 Thanks Cupcake and Bee for your help.

I just tried a around of gifting, but I still have a few issues, though. yosinori saitou I left you a gift in front of your ice castle on the mountain, no problems there. I still don’t have the right village for Purple! Is that fixable? Cupcake, I tried to get to your village, and I got the following message: “Oops! This village is on a different version of SV (or it may be corrupted). Please try again tomorrow. After each update it can take 48 hours brfore you can visit”. I don’t know what that’s about, sounds fishy. Also, the multiple Smurfette/Jokey issue is unresolved. I’m on an ipad pro v. 11.2.1
        Last edited by ejic12; 01-29-2018, 06:39 AM.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        ejic12 Glad to hear that it worked. Cupcake sometimes has that happen about once a month or so to her village. It usually lasts for a couple of days and then eventually you'll be able to gift her again. For Purple!, I'm not sure.

The multiple Jokey and Smurfette issue is an old one that is pretty widespread. It's relatively harmless, and your village should be fine. Bongfish will do their best to stomp it out someday.

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        i got your gift yesterday and i left gifts in your island yesterday and today. have you got them?

• Hi friends! I am currently traveling with limited access to WiFi, therefore my gifting will be sporadic, at best, over the next week!

Comment

• sorry Shar, Jileha and Ejic today i couldn't gift you. i got oops messages everytime i tried.

Comment

• jileha
          jileha commented
          Editing a comment
          Don’t worry about the gifting! I hope with the new update the problem will be fixed - at least temporarily. And right on cue, I yesterday got the oops message now for Purple. I’m always looking forward to a new upgrade because, so far, that always fixed my oops problems.

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          jileha i could gift you today. have you got it?

• jileha
          jileha commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! thank you so much for your many trips to my island! And often your gift keeps gifting if I don’t open it right away.
          😀

• Something is definitely going on. I’m getting the oops message with jileha and Teddybear 04.

Comment

• Teddybear 04
          Teddybear 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          That night I could not save my ipad version to my phone which I do every night ususally. Yesterday all was fine again. Did you try it once more?

• jileha
          jileha commented
          Editing a comment
          The new update must be getting closer. Now I can’t gift neither you nor Purple - as usually! But I did get your gift! Thanks! I wish they would get this sorted out as it’s such a strange issue.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a feeling it is a server issue. I’m happy just as long as I can gift you!

• I had hoped the new update would have fixed my gifting issues, but instead all my friends have vanished again! Except for two that don’t play anymore. Logging out of GC and in again didn’t help this time. 🆘

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh no! Me, too.

There is a problem topic here:

https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...version-1-61-0

You might make a comment...
          Last edited by Cupcake; 05-04-2018, 06:29 AM.

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          i could gift you somehow today but i'm also having this issue.

• jileha
          jileha commented
          Editing a comment
          It seems the villages available via the friends list change every day. So once in a while, I might be able to sneak a gift into your villages!

• Friends and neighbours my friends' list has partially disapprared. Sorry for those I can no longer gift :-(

Comment

• sorry friends, most of my friends don't appear in my friends list since yesterday. i could gift only a few friends. it seems many players got this problem now. hope it'll be fixed soon!

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything about IOS friend issue? I have a few friends. Which is weird one from FB and one I have had sense I first started playing .
          thanks ern

Comment

• Alex Smurf
            Alex Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Bongfish already found the issue! Unfortunately there won't be a bug fix update but it will be fixed in the next big update!
            You can find more information here: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...version-1-61-0

• ern57
            ern57 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank Alex Smurf has long has I know that there a fix coming. I can ride it out. 💙

• Smurfy friends just letting you know from 12/5 to 26/5 I will be on holiday, so won’t be gifting or watering plants

Comment

• Hi I’m new to gifting. Can anyone friend me on Facebook? Idk what info you need to find me.

Comment

• Hi I need help I don’t know how to add people who don’t have Facebook can people add me please

Comment

• Golden Corn
                Golden Corn commented
                Editing a comment
                I believe Facebook friends are the only way to get in-game friends ever since Apple removed most functionality from Game Center.

• Hi, I added someone on Facebook, but we both still can't see each other on the map. Is there an issue or is there something I should be doing?

Comment

Working...
              X