Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well Stroumpfette

Comment

Many thanks to all my Smurfy friends who took the time to travel to my island to gift me bolts. I’ve now completed Clockwork Smurf, something I thought I’d never be able to do. Special shout out to yosinori saitou who never missed a day I don’t think. Thank You!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        you're welcome😄😄😄and congratulations for Clockwork Smurf!👍👍👍

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Arghhhhh. I didn’t realize you needed bolts- sorry! [Yes, yosinori saitou is the best!]

I'm back and updated!!!! Will be gifting again regularly ( depending on reception of course)

Comment

YEAH!! I got the new update 4 Android 2day!!
        And now I am all updated and get to visit friends & send gifts again.
        Soo happy.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Kariberi! Please do not start a separate topic every time you want to post something. Please look for the appropriate topic rather than starting a new one. Thanks!

Hello, every smurf!

I'm unable to gift for at least the next day or two. I have a terrific cold or the flu.

I'll return as soon as possible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	74bace3cda4b7c37abc37baa1c140ed3.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	248631
        Last edited by Stroumpfette; 10-22-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, everyone!

My immune system is still recovering from chemo. Even though my last treatment was in April, my immune system is not fending off colds and flu just yet.

If I don't end up falling asleep early, I'll try to resume some of the gifting tonight.

I am feeling better. I'm just achy and tired. Thanks for understanding. ❤️❤️❤️

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          So sorry you are sick, Stroumpfette. I hope you feel better soon!! 💕💙

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I am so sorry, beastly things colds and flu.
          Hope you feel better very soon indeed❤️❤️🐙

Hi I tried to gift Unicorn Smurf this am and was told her game was corrupted or not updated. I had no problem yesterday?? Any ideas?🤔🤔🐙

Comment

• Lilly
          Lilly commented
          Editing a comment
          asmurf - My understanding is that unicorn smurf is one of the beta testers for this game. With the new update coming, I am sure she has updated to it, so you won’t be able to gift her until the new update is available to us.

These are the testers I know about : cupcake, unicorn smurf, alexsmurf, purple and alleycatttsmurf. I don’t know if there are anymore.

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Lilly, you are correct.

The corrupted game message occurs when a player accesses another player's game that is at a higher release than one's own game.

The message indicating a player cannot gift another until after the friend whose game the player has accessed updates their game occurs when one's own game is using a newer release than the friend that player accessed.

So, if Unicorn accessed our games while testing a new release, Unicorn would see a message stating we need to update before Unicorn can gift us

And if we access Unicorn while Unicorn is testing a new release, we see the game corrupted message.

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh thank you, I didn’t realise, I won’t worry now😘😄🐙

Starting today and ending on November 4, please note I will not have access to reliable wifi service, so my ability to send gifts may be spotty.

I will gift when I can, but I'll be back in full gifting force on November 5.

Comment

I am back online, my smurfy friends. I will start catch up with gifting tonight.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay!!!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello, everysmurf, I am NOT gifting until problems in the new release are fixed.

My game corrupted itself this morning, and I recovered to a backup from 14 hours ago, but I'm unwilling to risk another setback. I'm opening my game only to collect Reporter, plant and harvest, and collect XP.

I will gift again once the instability in the current release is fixed.

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            😖 This sounds awful Stroumpfette. Sit tight and hopefully the next update will come soon and solve your issues. There’s no need to explain, gifting is the least of your problems at the moment. 🤗

Hi I have also got a bug in my game again I think....so don’t dare to gift....sorry everysmurf🐙🐙🐙

Comment

I now have internet connection issues, sorry, I will gift whenever I can get internet 🐙

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
              Tamara Abbott commented
              Editing a comment
              No need to be sorry. I live in an area where I constantly have internet issues. 💜💜💜

• asmurf
              asmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Tamara Abbott Thank you that is so sweet❤️🐙😄
          Working...
          X