• Gifting related Chit-Chat
    • Notification of change in gifting schedule
    • Smurf ID name change updates
    • Type of gift requested
    • Changes in type of gift requested
    • Share gifting placement locations
    • Temporarily unable to gift
    • Going on vacation or holiday
    Note: Please post your Smurf ID to make new Smurfs’Village friends here: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...illage-friends

Please Also Note:

Bongfish forum rules & guidelines will still apply here as well. Most importantly, please do not harass or provoke fellow community members. Please also refrain from using profanity or any other offensive language.

Treat one another as you yourself would wish to be treated. Above all else, have fun and enjoy gifting your fellow Smurfs' Village players.

Thank you everyone & enjoy yourselves!

Woo hoo!! A new friends-gifting topic. Thanks Caro!! 🤗 Hey friends o’ mine. I am going to need to skip gifting for just another day to make sure everyone is back on my set gifting schedule. There are too many “can’t gift for 24 hours” or “hasn’t updated,” so to streamline gifting again until this is fixed, I will gift you all after another full day has passed. I just didn’t want anyone to think I wasn’t gifting them anymore. 😁💙
    Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 07-20-2019, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Hi, everyone! So glad to have a new gifting topic.Thank you, Caro

Gifting from me is going to be sporadic for a few days. I'm almost at the point where I can gift each person in my list only two or three days per week. It takes too long to visit each village, and I can only get to about 20 in 30 minutes, especially if I need to travel to the island to give bolts or seeds.

I try to spread the love around and keep track of where I leave off, so no one is neglected. I hope folks understand.

​​​

Comment

Stroumpfette I agree.
        I am loving that gifting & making new friends has been revived. But it is very slow & laggy right now. 🤦‍♀️
        I know it will improve as they work out kinks. I’m looking forward to improvements with each update. Thank you Bongfish for all your hard work. 🙏👍🏻

Comment

Pinky thanks for sending me gifts, but i can't send you gifts😥😥😥 it says you're not updated yet. have you tried to save your village to the cloud? if you haven't, please try it. maybe it'll work.

Comment

Hey Gio!! I tried to gift you today but it says you haven’t updated. This can’t be true because I received a gift from you. Have you done a manual Cloud Save? I’m not sure if that is the reason I can’t send you a gift but it could be if you haven’t saved your game recently. Thank you for the gift, and I hope I can gift you back soon! 😊

Comment

• Gio!!
              Gio!! commented
              Editing a comment
              I know Unicorn ! I hope they solve this problem soon

I'm still getting error messages that people need to update their games before I can gift.

​​​​​​I may have misunderstood that the backup problem that prevented gifting was fixed in the Summer Flower update.

Is the problem not fixed yet? Thank you to whomever can help me not be confused.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Lilly Stroumpfette Just wondering.... Are these friends that you have on the new system, or are they GC friends, or maybe Faceboook friends?
              Last edited by Cupcake; 08-17-2019, 05:04 AM.

• Lilly
              Lilly commented
              Editing a comment
              They are all new friends on the new system. I don’t have any GC or FB friends on my list anymore. They are all transitioned to the new system. GC and FB access are turned off.

(I used to have approximately 20 I couldn’t gift, now it’s down to 8. So it is better then it was.) 🙂

• Stroumpfette
              Stroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              My ungiftable friends are all new, SmurfID friends too.

Hi guys! I try to gift everyday. I'm in need of bolts please, please! My smurf ID is c4rc92 , Thanks

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the forum, Zombiemommie!

The other topic where you posted is the correct one when looking for friends (no need to post twice!) Have a good time building your village!

• ChristineB
              ChristineB commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Zombiemommie We are friends now!!! Yay 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I started gifting 🎁 today with Bolts 🔩🔩🔩 Have a Smurfy day! 💙💙💙

Hi, I couldn’t travel to my friends island yesterday. Not sure why. It is a bit sad as I wanted to leave bolts.
            i would like it if we could gift bigger quantities of resources please🐙😄🎁

Comment

Hi everyone! I've finally finished Clockwork Smurf !!!! Thank everyone for the bolts !!! Please leave wood

Comment

• Stroumpfette
                Stroumpfette commented
                Editing a comment
                Tamara Abbott, to be very clear, is your username Tamara? and do you have Azrael as your avatar? I just want to be sure I'm gifting the right player.

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes that's me! .

• Stroumpfette
                Stroumpfette commented
                Editing a comment
                Tamara Abbott, so glad! I was pretty sure, but I didn't want to assume. The last gift I sent you should have been wood. Well, the one from yesterday. I don't recall if I gifted you yet today.

Congrats, yes I noticed this am you had finished clockwork. I am afraid I gifted you dye before I saw this thread. My other game is struggling with internet access but I will see what I can do🐙👍❤️❤️

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                It's ok ! I'm just happy to have friends. It would have taken me forever to finish Clockwork and I'm happy to receive any gifts.

So, I figure I should post here again, especially in light of another post I read earlier stating there's no reason we can't gift each of our friends once per every five days.

I have four full screens of friends on my list (many fewer than some of the folks who have hundreds of friends), but many more than I can gift over even five days. I'm currently sitting at about 100 friends.

It takes almost an hour to gift one third of my friends. I don't mind having a lot of friends; however, until and unless the speed of gifting is improved (or some other method to send the same gift to multiple people in one operation is created), I cannot gift all of you in even five days. I simply don't have that much free time in my day.

I have about 15 core friends who I try to gift each day. Most of you are from this forum, and a few are from Facebook. That takes about 30 minutes. It's barely all I can do.

So, if you want to delete me from your list, feel free to do so. I won't be offended. I haven't deleted friends I cannot gift simply for the reason that I'm hopeful the gifting system will be improved in the future.

Comment

• Kariberi
                Kariberi commented
                Editing a comment
                Right. I get you. I just posted hopefully in the right place this time. Lol. But I have Soo many friends and it's hard to get to everyone in 1 day. But I also try and get to those who gift 1st. Then go to all the rest.

I’m with Stroumpfette on this one. I enjoy the new gifting system but I’m not going to get hung up on it. I’m always happy to receive a gift, I don’t mind what it is, but don’t feel obliged. I gift as and when I can - please feel free to delete me if it’s not regular enough for you, I won’t take offence either!

Comment

Hi, everyone! I am unwell and will be unable to gift with regularity for a few days. I haven't forgotten anyone. Please bear with me.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                  Unicorn Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thinking about you, Stroumpfette I hope you feel better soon. *hugs* 💙

• cosmickitten
                  cosmickitten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope you are soon better Stroumpfette 💐🍇💝

• Stroumpfette
                  Stroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, everyone. I'm a bit better at the moment, but now I'm waiting on the Android update to go live.

To all my Smurfy village friends. I am now back with good connection for visiting!! But I have also noticed that I have tons of friends on my list and only so many actually gift me and I visit and gift all on my friends list. So I have to sadly say that I will be going threw my friends list and weeding some of my list out on those who don't visit or gift back... So this next week coming I'm going to be keeping track on all who visits and those who don't and before I actually delete any of my Smurfy Friends I will post again about it. Thank you to all who visits and gifts me I appreciate it all. Good luck and happy Smurfing

Comment

Working...
                X