Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Facebook Friend Gifting Topic for both iOS and Android!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 57, android.
    Please add me as a friend.
    https://www.facebook.com/ronja.vikevakorva
    Last edited by ronjavikevakorva; 12-07-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Hi. My name is in gamecenter:csmviki
    i need rosas from friends. Please send me rosas

Comment

Playing on Android, add me on Facebook Hendry Scholing

Comment

Someone can explain me what's this add Facebook friends is useful for?I have no clue what fb friends will do in game,also i log in game through my google account so my village progression is stored and is accessible when bugs appear and i restore my village to an earlier date,if i log with my fb account to add friends I will need to log out after and login with Google account?

Comment

Hey!

same here. Lvl. 57 village. Daily on. No friends (or there would be friends playling, but sadly they are not showing ingame)

FB: https://www.facebook.com/lexy.kon.581

Best Regards
          Punxsu

Comment

I need friends to give and receive gifts. Facebook username is Rhonda Hammons Abner. Thank you!

Comment

Looking for smurfs village friends add me
              face book name
              roy bicette

Comment

Android player here,
                I'm searching for a handful of active users to add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tu.vecina.315
                Last edited by Tu Vecina; 04-03-2018, 05:45 AM.

Comment

None of my Facebook friends play this game so add me as yalls friend
                  plz, Melissa Hickman, as of right now I don't have any friends. Thank y'all

Comment

Hey all! Looking for friends on this game to help with missions. If, you friend request me please let me know you play the Smurf Village game. Thanks!🙂

Comment

Hello all,

I've been playing Smurfs' Village since 2011. I stopped playing for two years because I was unable to transfer my progress, but all is good now. I'm on level 70 and would really love to have some friends to gift. I'm able to gift daily until the semester starts. I'll do my best to gift 4-5 days come September.
                      FB: www.facebook.com/paolabojorquz
                      Please message me letting me know you're looking for smurfy friend to gift

Comment

Hello, someone can send as a gift of the "Palm Fruits" ... I have some island missions that I can not continue

Ciao, qualcuno puĂČ inviare come regalo dei "Frutti di palma"... ho delle missioni si isola che non riesco a proseguire

Comment

Luca C. If you cannot get someone send you the Palm Fruit Seeds, you can purchase Wild Smurf's Hut on the Island and all unlock nearly all of the Palm Crop Seeds at once. You can purchase it from the Store/Build Menu on the Island under Huts for Smurfberries.

Comment

Grazie
                            lo acquisto subito cosĂŹ posso proseguire

Comment

So,I haven't played since Bongfish a few years back lost all my progress from my ios game . Tried to play on my android tablet but found out that friends were pointless. As they couldn't help me n vice versa. Is this still true? If so why do they have the game for android, not receiving help seems pointless to play it. I used to love this game which platform is better equipped to play it on ios or android. Sorry if this wrong place to post n if questions have been asked before.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I’m sorry to hear that you lost your game. It was actually Beeline that had the massive game wide bug that was disabling everyone’s game. Bongfish took over and thankfully fixed that bug, and has fixed many issues and added several improvements since. I think you will find the game really enjoyable to play again.

There is a Smurfs Village Community Group on Facebook where you can find many friends for gifting. I believe Android can gift Android and iOS can gift iOS. But you might want to verify that with someone who uses Android, I’m on iOS and love it.

They have also said that will be introducing a whole new friending system in the future - which will most likely be even more helpful than the one we have now through Facebook
                            Working...
                            X