Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Ongoing issue with the game force closing when trying to enter a friend's village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashing is significantly less since the King update, however it still happens on some villages. And somehow saving them for last seem to help. However happy that it is much better, but I do hope it will be fixed over time completely.

Comment

I agree CVB. Came here to repeat my gifting topic post that....."Crashing is back . Consistently having trouble with Abi, Marenkat, Jacq, Junderer, Fairyxxx, Kenscotti and Erin this week ." Some I had problems with prior to this update, some are new.

Comment

After Kings' update I crashed about 2-3 times on Abi, Bublik, Erin, Lilpseudo and Prelude each time. The former villages which couldn't be reached before that. Yesterday I gave myself a new iPad Air and this is a huge difference! Villages load very fast and only crashed once on Erin and Lilpseudo. As this was my first gifting round from my new toy I'll keep on checking if this is getting worse or better. For now it seems memory and processor speed is the culprit on crashing.

Comment

Tapasz, congratulations for your new toy! I got a ipad mini retina yesterday! Six weeks earlier than my birthday and i liked it! But i have trouble also with entering! Abi visit i without problems but rafik, capeguy, martinhall, and two others crashes every time i try... Annoying... But your right the difference between my iPhone 4S and the ipad is very huge!! And the recharging time and standby is also extremely different!

Comment

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats to you too! In a few days we will be able to give a more steady feedback on the difference

Could not get to Tapsz' village at all tonight!

Comment

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            I really hope it was a one time thing and not my village giving trouble again...

Crashing is worse again 😡. Crashed on entering villages, going to islands, on orange start screen, on using feathers. You name it. Arghhhhhh

Comment

• Bublik
            Bublik commented
            Editing a comment
            Crashings at entering villages stopped after the Christmas update and returned after the last update. They are not as bad as before and I can enter all the villages after several attempts, but the crashes do happen very often. And Feathers. I crash every time I try to use it when go from Mountain to the Island and almost every time when I go from Planet to the Island. It started from the very beginning when he (Feathers) appeared. I hoped it would be fixed after the update, but it wasn't. I have to return to the MV first and then to go to the Island

I'll let the Studio know whatever was done in this most recent update has made the issue worse again.

Comment

Thanks! It really is insane now... I crash on all different things, even on "harvesting" digs on the mountain. It's pure random because I have crashed out on almost all you can do. Also lost VIP status on my phone.

Comment

Hmm. That's not good to hear about the crashing... As for the lost VIP, was it lifetime and did you do a D&R on your iPhone?

Comment

It was lifetime and didn't D&R. Must say it's on my second device so they pushed the VIP. Untill now I always had a popup from VIP as soon as I rebooted. But now it's completely gone. Can't be necessary to file a ticket after each update can it?

Comment

Sounds like the VIP was never done properly on the second device. You shouldn't be seeing a VIP status popup after each reboot, so it looks like you'll need to contact support and explain what happened with it.

Comment

Thought it was strange getting those popups but didn't bother that much as it is my second device. I'll go ahead and contact them. Thanks!

Comment

I had three crashes tonight but managed to get to them at the 2nd attempt. Gifting took forever tho, everything was so slow to load.

Comment

Crashing has not improved at all for me. There is no rhyme or reason to the crashing either. I'm always looking out for patterns in it. Still crashing at Jessica's, GF3, lilpsuedo, and a couple others. Have not been able to reach Martin's village in days. Was gifting at different times during the holidays and still had problems. Perhaps the funniest thing is that I am now crashing when I gift my own SSY village and vice versa with gifting MD_mommy. Please Beeline, make solving the problems with gifting a priority!

Comment

I had little hope that today would be better as yesterday all were decorating because of the update. But no....where I enjoyed fast gifting (20 minutes) for a few days it takes an hour now due to all crashing. Strangly my VIP is back on my phone while I haven't restarted or rebooted...

Comment

• ABI0683
                            ABI0683 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks for the gift on my planet today! Every time I use my phone and it prompts to choose which village it always congratulates me on earning VIP status. It only happens after I have switched from IPad to iPhone.

• Tapasz
                            Tapasz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hehe, glad you found it! It was such I nice spot, I couldn't resist. And that's exactly what happens when changing to my phone except for right after update. This morning it came back again?! Though Spelling Bee said it isn't correct I'll leave it like this, not that important to file a ticket now.
                        Working...
                        X