Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Ongoing issue with the game force closing when trying to enter a friend's village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifting was awful this week. First time I've experienced so much crashing. Just finished my round today. Was able to enter my usual villages. Crashed at least twice on half of them. Too many to list...

Comment

Sorry Chickadee, you have joined the list too

Comment

Today was the worst round ever. I can't reach half of my friends and a lot of my friends can't reach me. I do hope the christmas update will fix it

Comment

Have so many crashes too today! Rafik18, morgan, everoarke, and many more... I play on iphone 4s with the newest ios version!

Comment

I agree. Before, "difficult" friends could be reached by trying once, crashing, moving on, and then I would retry the ones that didn't work again after I had finished everyone else. That doesn't work anymore.

Comment

I don't want to jinx anything, but I can access friends villages again!! Update seems to have fixed crashing issue?!?!? . :: supremely happy happydance ::

Comment

I'm still crashing on some, but was able to get in on second tries!

Comment

OMG....finally could reach all my friends (who updated) some after two months! This is the best Xmas gift for me!

[B]Thank you Beeline!

Comment

• tzr1877
                    tzr1877 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Last edited by tzr1877; 12-15-2013, 03:03 PM. Reason: Found the correct site

Visited everyone! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Beeline! I only had two crashes as well. Woohoo 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Comment

Hmmm....enthusiasm tempered...where I could reach all without crashing on sunday, on monday I crashed on a few. But today all the villages I wasn't able to reach before (exactly those!) crashed on me 2-3 times again. I can still enter them but it's getting worse every day...

Comment

Yesterday, I could not reach friends' islands. The game kept crashing before the boat left the dock. It wasn't every village, but it happened often enough that I skipped even trying to reach islands on the second half of my friends list. Today, I had crashing when trying to reach the islands of most of the friends who used to be on my problem list. I really hope this is not a sign that the old issues are slowly returning.

Comment

I have not been able to get into Doc Abby's village for two nights now because of crashing! She was one of my 'problem' villages before the update.

Comment

• happybird
                          happybird commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well, that is not good. I didn't have any crashing at all tonight, but I did notice that it is taking a long time for the former problem villages to open. The little circle thing in the center of the screen keeps turning and turning. It does not bode well, especially if others are starting to experience crashing again.

Last week I had no crashing,today I had 5 villages crash. I did manage to get to them on the second try but they took quite a while to open. 2 of the 5 used to be constant crashes. I hope this is just a blip!!!

Comment

Still very glad that I can visit all of my friends but wondering for how long. Crashing is getting worse and two of my friends need at least 3-4 efforts. Crash a lot on watering palms and flowers as well.

Comment

Yes, I also have the crashing on watering! Also, as mentioned by Happybird and Abi, it took a very long time for my usual problem villages to open (or crash!) at all, plus it took several tries after crashing to get in on some of them.

Comment

Working...
                            X