Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Ongoing issue with the game force closing when trying to enter a friend's village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get this topic up again....rather not but hey....crashing is horrible! We need this fixed! You are totally ruining my gifting rep here Beeline! I haven't been able to visit some friends for months now 😡. My gifting rounds are a pain...(you can fill in the rest). Struggling for nearly 1,5 hr to finally be able to gift about 30 friends, rest inaccessable! No fun here!

Comment

• CvB023
      CvB023 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Tapasz, So far I have been able to get in, but have to use the secret door and a lot of attempts :-( Are you trying to tell me that I am no longer welcome to play in your village ::wink::
      Last edited by CvB023; 03-30-2014, 12:08 PM.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course you're welcome in my village Cvb! Always! As long as you clean up afterwards 😃

• Wow....could reach 19 (!) friends in 1,5 hour! Seriously...no typo....19 (!) friends! How about that

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh...and in case you're wondering...it's not that I only wanted to gift 19 friends...the rest is inaccessable!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      He he I like your emoticons. That's how I feel when I can only gift about 10 friends in an hour. The only friend I can't reach very often over the past few weeks is Martin. When I see that loading is faster I can sometimes reach him. Martin's village takes a while to load and usually crashes when it takes too long. I'm glad that I can reach everyone else though.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought these emoticons might express my feelings in case they didn't understand my written reports 😃.

• Today not too bad, can't belief it, I only crashed 6 times

Comment

• My current crash count is around 2-6 daily crashes while entering and a further 1-2 occasional crashes while inside (out of 26). One sure fire way for me to crash while gifting is when I water a friend's flower right after placing a gift and the gift's status bar is still active (doesn't happen when the gift has already been sent/fully placed).

Comment

• Sick of crashing! And now lost my lifetime VIP again due to it 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Crashing made you lose your VIP status?! That's bad. What else can go wrong then if it affects your game like that? Hope it's restored quickly for you.

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          It came back in an hour, thanks for your concern though!

• Sad to hear that you lost your lifetime VIP again Tapasz. The server issues is really affecting gifting. Got lots of these today (aside from the regular crashes)

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx Smurfy Bear! Got it back again after an hour or so. Made me realize again that feathers is really great! And yes get the same popups a lot nowadays. Servers definitely are crappy....and getting worse. Had to gift from my phone yesterday to reset my gifting time and noticed it took ages for villages to load. (The ones I could reach)

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh you did get it back quickly - good. I didn't see that until after I left my comment above.

• In these days it seems to be a lot easier to list the people i COULD reach... Had crashings the most bad ever... Couldn't reach none on the first try... Had no chance to see any village before the app closed! I final,y managed to get into purples and smurfy bears village, also happy with the second try! I will try it again but it seems to be very hard this evening, sorry to all those i can't reach...

Comment

• Yesterday was a nightmare and after a long time and a lot of tries I was able to reach everybody, except for Tapasz, sorry. Today however was better, i still had several crashes, but less frequent than yesterday and I was able to leave Tapasz a gift again. I did have a drink in your bar and decided not to clean up afterwards, but move straight on to the next village as long as the vibe was still good.

Comment

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL! Thanks for the mess you left 😃

• Ok, now i'm angry and sad! My oldest friend - and first i think - GSEV is now an "unreachable"...

Along with martin, erin, marenkat and pixlax... No chance to get in! Not to mention lots of Oopses and crashes... And the waste of time... And all the wrong labeled gifts or someones.. And the hundredths of tries to fully load the friend list... Only thing all of them have together: all are over level 60...

Sorry.. I'm off for today, my nerves need sleep...

Comment

• I've been worried about that for a while now. I'm about to go up to level 60 and I've always noticed the players with the most crashing problems are on higher levels.

Comment

• I'm playing with a hunch, but maybe one's location has a major influence in the crashing issue. Based on random observations on reports in this forum, many players from Europe and North America suffer more crashes and have more villages that they can't reach. Many players from Asia and Australia still experience random crashes but most can enter on the second try. Maybe it has to do with the number of players in that continent? Changing location like going on a vacation seems to have some impact in the crashing issue. I'm not sure if this theory holds, but maybe we can have a census of where we are located.

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure if this is the clue because I have friends in Asia who can't reach me...and it seems to be a one-way problem most of the time. Must agree it was strange I had less problems when in Mexico but when in Australia my problems where exactly the same as home.

I do volunteer to take my smurfs on an around the world trip as a special research employee of Beeline to test it!

• smurfy bear
                smurfy bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks like it's back to the drawing board. The crashing issue sure is a hard nut to crack.

• It just took me 1 1/2 hours to do my gifting. I can still reach everyone on the second attempt, but the crashes, oops, and endless loading with no entry are out of control. Several times I had to exit the game because the wheel just kept turning and turning with no resolution. The problems are making me dread gifting every day and it used to be one of my favorite parts of the game.

Comment

• The crashing is way out of control! Some people I haven't been able to get to forever! Hope the next update fixes the issues!

Comment

• With all the gifting and crashing issues, maybe we should have a dedicated "visit your friends - all crashes fixed" update. It will have no new items, no new areas, no new anything but it will try to fix all bugs reported including but not limited to gifting, visiting friends and VIP. The update will be so revolutionary that it won't be an incremental update but a major update. This will truly make everyone's day and will be one of the most monumental update beeline has ever release.

Comment

• Tapasz
                    Tapasz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If only...oh I would really love that! But it has been suggested in old forum without succes. After all there are a lot who play the game without friends (as you were) and these would be grumpy not having new content. In any case they would have grumpy people but when adding new content they at least make money...

• This is getting weirder by the minute! Last week I have been able to visit two different friends on my crash list every day?! As if they are on a rotation schedule... Upside is that all have had a gift from me this week, today I could finally reach Prelude since months. And yes... I try all every day..

Strangest is the connection to Pearl. Past 3/4 weeks I could enter hers on monday only and she could reach me on tuesdays. Again some sort of schedule. Her village was open for me whole day....and closed around 23.00 local time. Every monday. Not a single other day despite numerous tries.

Comment

Working...
                  X