Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] Upgraded to a new Android device and recovered my Cloud Save but all areas except the Main Village are corrupted and missing items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Android] Upgraded to a new Android device and recovered my Cloud Save but all areas except the Main Village are corrupted and missing items

Hello, I play smurf's village for many years (since it was released) and i am at 108 level (i had lost my village three times and started again). Recently i had an LG G4 phone but it suddenly crashed and won't turn on. Three days ago, I bought a xiaomi redmi note 7 and reinstalled the game. I found the saved game from the cloud but although i am still at 108 level only the main village is as it was before. Mountain, space, meadow and island are totally empty and i have to start again. I lost all the things and animals I had bought and all the miracles! It is not fair to start building the miracles again and i won't have any resources this time as space (for stardust) and island (for the other resources) are lost. I love that game and it is the only one i have played for so many years but I'm not going to start over again. Please, help me to bring my smurfs' village back. Until now, no one has helped me from the games' support.

I am so sorry to hear about your village! First, did you reboot your device? If not, please try that. If you did and your village is still not as it was, you will need to contact Support again through the “Support” button at the top of the page. Since your old device and all the local saves are gone, I think this is the only chance of getting your village back.

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I have try rebooting my phone 3 times but nothing changes. Bongfish does not reply to my e mails nor fb. I will try again...

Comment

The support team will respond give them time. They are always really busy and you have to allow for this!

Comment

My village became corrupted a few weeks ago. I contacted Support right away and submitted a ticket. A little while after, I was able to get my game back with some help from the forum, thankfully. I just got a message back from Support only yesterday after weeks from submitting a ticket, and they apologized for the delay as they currently have an unusually high volume of open tickets left to resolve. So if you submitted one, then just hang tight. Chances are they received it, but need to answer the others before they get to yours. As Cupcake said, if you don’t have any other local saves to revert back to, you may not be able to get your old village back. But hopefully the Dev team will be able to work a miracle for you. Hope everything works out!

Comment

Originally posted by skountouflakos View Post
          Hello, I play smurf's village for many years (since it was released) and i am at 108 level (i had lost my village three times and started again). Recently i had an LG G4 phone but it suddenly crashed and won't turn on. Three days ago, I bought a xiaomi redmi note 7 and reinstalled the game. I found the saved game from the cloud but although i am still at 108 level only the main village is as it was before. Mountain, space, meadow and island are totally empty and i have to start again. I lost all the things and animals I had bought and all the miracles! It is not fair to start building the miracles again and i won't have any resources this time as space (for stardust) and island (for the other resources) are lost. I love that game and it is the only one i have played for so many years but I'm not going to start over again. Please, help me to bring my smurfs' village back. Until now, no one has helped me from the games' support.
          skountouflakos As others have already said, Customer Support is extremely busy, but I did check and see that they've sent you a reply. There are a few other reports similar to yours, so they will do their best to figure out what is going on ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post

skountouflakos As others have already said, Customer Support is extremely busy, but I did check and see that they've sent you a reply. There are a few other reports similar to yours, so they will do their best to figure out what is going on ASAP.
            Yes, finally they sent me a reply yesterday.

Comment

Working...
            X