Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] Raft Voyages cease to function properly after visiting the Neighbor Map while still on the Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Android] Raft Voyages cease to function properly after visiting the Neighbor Map while still on the Island

Recently, within the last two updates (1.63 and 1.64) there is a problem with raft voyages.

I send out all five rafts. If I load the friends and neighbors map with the intent to visit my friends to send them gifts while I'm still on the island, the rafts return as if they were never sent out. The voyages don't complete, the smurfs assigned to those rafts are still occupied, but the voyages are as if they never were sent out. I have to free up five more smurfs and send out the five rafts again.

I've tried a number of things. If I reboot my device, the formerly occupied smurfs return. If I load the friends map from the mainland or any other land mass, the raft voyages appear undisturbed and the countdown timers continue to count down. This appears again to be tied to a file-close, file-exit kind of function. I don't actually have to visit my friends while I'm on the island. The bug appears solely upon loading the friends and neighbors map while still on the island.

I have a lot of smurfs, and I don't mind spending 120 coins repeatedly to send out raft voyages, but I do count on the 10 dye that they bring back every 24 hours, so to be 12 hours in and realize the voyages need to be restarted is a little disappointing. Now that I know what actions are tied to the bug, I'll watch more closely.

Twinkiepie and Spelling Bee I'm hoping the developers can take a look at this.

Playing on Android 8.0 on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

Stroumpfette Thank you so much for reporting this issue.

Comment

Working...
    X