Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.87.0 Christmas update Part 1 (Main Village)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.87.0 Christmas update Part 1 (Main Village)!

Dear Smurfs’ Villagers,
    It is now 37 days until
    ✨🎉🎅🎄Christmas🎄🤶🎉✨ and we are in full Christmas cheer! It is no secret that little Bongfish elves stick their heads together around Christmas time to plan the perfect Smurfs’ Village Christmas updates! Now listen up, grab your hot cocoa and enjoy this smurfy n’ festive Sneak Peek! Note: Don’t forget to use the Spoiler tag: Spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here:https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/fo...s-on-the-forum

🚂 A smurfy Engine Driver expands his tracks and arrives in the Main Village! 🚂
    • Who could it be? Check the emojis above and you might find out! 🤔🧐😲
    ❄️ A gentle giant for the Mega Mystery Boxes! ❄️
    • Who could this Guardian of the Ice Mountain be? Watch the Smurfs episode 29 of Season 1 and see!
    🏭 A new Smurfy Wonder! 🧸🪀🎁
    • Smurflings of young and old will love this Wonder full of surprises!
    🚉 Christmassy Exclusive Offers such as 🦌
    • A Smurfy Station that will make your jaw drop, two new smurfy Christmas Huts and a stable for Santa’s favorite animals!
    🎄 Smurfy features such as 🎄
    • Bugfixes (more details will follow)
    • We are activating the Winter assets again!
    • The Holiday Crop Pack is back! (Peanuts, Cranberries and Candy Canes)
    • A new Premium downwards Land Expansion for the Main Village!
    • A new max Level (157)
    • Tons of smurfy Christmas decorations!

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Our update is expected to be released THIS week! Please note that this is just an estimate and may be subject to any unforeseen delays.
    • Watch out for a smurfy Contest!

Thank you for the expansion I certainly need it to add anything further

Comment

Thanks for adding more movable transport to the village! Will Engineer give resources like the Mountain?

Comment

Uuuuh, I am so excited. The wonder sounds fabulous as does the expansion.
        and the bug fix will be a relief......I can go back to iOS game again which I have been told not to play due to my current bugs
        👍👍👍🥰🥰🥰🥰🐙

Comment

Engineer smurf and his train in the main village? 😱

😍😍😍😍

Comment

Yippie....doing a smurfy Christmas jig. Bring on the smurf-nog

Comment

I love Christmas, and I really love land expansions! I am always happy for new decorations with each update, but we need room for the classic ones too, more space is the perfect holiday gift!

Comment

This is going to be great! I am already envisioning plans for the new tracks!

Comment

Christmas update!🎅🏻
                  🎶The most wonderful time of the year! 🎶

Comment

• Lilly
                    Lilly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Christmas IS my favorite holiday. 🥰

• skydiver118
                    skydiver118 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lilly and this is part 1 of the holiday updates so just a teaser with more to come

At least my smurfs will always have a white christmas.

• Lilly
                    Lilly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    skydiver118 I know! I liked it when they did 2 last year. So looking forward to this year’s multiple updates! 😃😃

Yes mine too. Living in a desert doesn’t make for a white Christmas for me. Lol

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀☺️👍🏻🙏🏻❄️yes, thank you very very much....👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😃🙏🏻👍🏻❄️🤩🤩🎄more space is sooooooooooooo wonderful .. 👏🏻👏🏻🤩😀😊👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎄🌟⭐️🎁♥️and it brings it already with the update - the anticipation of christmas🎄🎁🎄☃️❄️🎄🎄⭐️🎄🌟🎄🎁🌟🤩👏🏻🙏🏻

Comment

• asmurf
                    asmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I always love your posts HappySmurf , your use of emojis is amazing 👏👏😀😄😄👍🐙

Moar space on the mainland! This makes me simultaneously happy and somewhat apprehensive that Events will be even harder to complete with another expansion than they are already. There's a topic in the suggestions category that begs for the timers in Events to be tied to number of implemented expansions or at least level. I really want more space in my village without having to choose not to play events that give resource rewards.

I'm excited about the new Smurfy Wonder and other planned goodies. Can't wait to see what they are.

Unconsciously, last week I began humming Christmas tunes around the house. I blame my mother-in-law for starting that.

♫ Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! ♫

Does anyone have the Smurf Christmas CD? I didn't even know there was one until I went looking for a snowy picture.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	smurf snow cd.jpg Views:	5 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	250739
                  Last edited by Stroumpfette; 11-20-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Yaaaaayyyyyssssss! Land expansion in MV!! There isn’t a better Xmas present than that 😁😆🍾🎉 🎄 ☃️ 🎁

Comment

Yay!! Ive started getting ready for Christmas already ( trying to get all the wonders complete). More decoration, more space!!!! 🎅🎅🤶🤶🎄🎄🎄🎆🎇

Comment

yay the Christmas update ( part one!! ) 😁😁😁🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉 i'm very looking forward to the Smurfy Engine driver🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂 ( and Bugfixes )
                      Christmas seasons and updates are always great every years. i love this season and i'll surely love the update!!🎄🎄🎄

Comment

🎄♥️🎄❄️❄️🎄🎅🏼🎁🎄🎁🎁🎅🏼🎄🎄🎄❄️🎄❄️🎅🏼❄️❄️🎅🏼🎅🏼🙏🏻🎄♥️🎄🎁🎅🏼🎁🎄❄️❄️ 🎁♥️🎅🏼🎁🎅🏼🎁🎄♥️🙏🏻❄️❄️

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                          AlleycatttSmurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Beautiful❄️💖❄️💖❄️💖❄️💖❄️
                      Working...
                      X