Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs‘ Village iOS version 1.86.0 Fairy update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having played now for several days with the new interface on both android and iOS, I can say I like it. I love the find feature and the move button.

but.....I don’t like the way I have to look for the amount of Smurfs and smurfberries etc at the top of the screen they seem to disappear into the background.

i really do not like how difficult it is to scroll up and down the crop list. I frequently plant the wrong crop and occasionally have done a plant all with the wrong crop which is very annoying 🐙😄😄

Comment

mmm I don't enjoy the new look when you're playing: how many smurfs I have? Why the right part has to animate /scroll now? I felt quite confused yesterday and I think it' s a waste of memory also this unnecessary adding. It happened more time to me that doing an action the screen becomes all GREEN for some seconds.
      Also the menu is showing now too symbols and that's quite confusing; you have to scroll up the list a lot more than before.

I don't want to change my tablet (this is just 2 years old) because everything seems to require more memory now. I'm not enjoyning and I'm sorry for that, playing since 2012.

Comment

Mostly, I like the new menus; however, if one accidentally plants the wrong crops (which is extremely easy to do with the new menus), it takes three times as long to remove them. I have the garden shop in only one area, and, of course, that's not where I needed to remove crops.

The other issue I'm having is that my game force closes when collecting and sending out rafts. If I collect all of them first and then send them out, the game does not crash. However, if I collect and send the first and try the same on the second, the game crashes as I'm trying to send the raft.

Also, it used to be three quick taps, slide down to the dye raft and tap. Now, it takes a lot longer to do that. No more quick taps.

​​​​​

Comment

I too experience issues with planting the wrong crops or gifting the wrong gifts. The scroll on the right needs a ‘handle’, a non functioning area we can touch to scroll. Right now it seems like its’ all active which is why it’s so easy to make mistakes.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed! But try this and see if it works for you: Use the flat part of your thumb rather than a finger tip. I find I can scroll even touching on the items themselves using this method. Please let me know if it does work for you as a ‘workaround’...

• Stroumpfette
            Stroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I have the stylus with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. What I'm doing as a workaround is to use a single farm plot and advance the menu where I want it to be, usually on a 12-hour crop. Then, I use Farmer to Plant All, and the menu is already advanced so I don't make a mistake. I used a thumb last night, and on the Android, it didn't work as well as for you, @Cupcake.

It's mildly annoying, but as long as there's a workaround, it is livable.

A first in my MMB experience. I got Fairy Queen Fauna this morning very first try. I put her in the Grove. It's so pretty there.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20191109_104758.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	710.6 KB
ID:	250040

Comment

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks beautiful there👏🏻👏🏻😊👍🏻💛😀

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats Stroumpfette !! And first try too!! 🎉🎉🎉

I agree she looks great in that absolutely beautiful spot✨🧚‍♂️✨🧚‍♀️✨🧚‍♂️✨

Smurf has found the fairies, but they will only dance if they think they aren’t seen, so he has to hide behind the snow pile Click image for larger version

Name:	C863831F-0981-4B90-8C3D-7BA831E934F1.jpeg
Views:	414
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	250045

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I love the pink smurf fairies and the sparkles.....wow, wow🥰🥰🥰🥰🧚🏼‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️✨✨✨

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀Love the Little smurf so much too😍♥️💛

Name:	20191109_130858.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	223.4 KB
ID:	250050 Another thing I really like about the new release is the little gifting icon while visiting friends' village is white before you leave a gift and gold afterward.

If only that little icon could appear on the friend list, I'd not lose track of where I left off.

Name:	20191109_130836.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	317.8 KB
ID:	250051

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve also noticed since the update that as well as the Friends list automatically going back to the top every time now the gift list is doing the same ☹️. It never used to. As I mainly gift dye or potions that’s a lot of scrolling each time...

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            The scrolling down everytime is frustrating. It would be nice to have something to show who has updated. I would really love to be able to message people as well. I get some friends requests and the villages are lovely and they may be friends with someone on the forum but there is no way to know and it would be nice to be able to comment on people's villages or even just ask them about themselves.

• Stroumpfette
            Stroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            cosmickitten, I noticed this too. It kills a lot of time.

In the message of the Bottle, it doesn’t show what prize we will get after completing the quest.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            With ninety percent certainty, the reward is a flag - lol

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, it’s a flag, a yellow gate, a sand hut, a wooden bed or a green chair.

IMHO the only ones that are worth anything are the blueprints or totem pieces and once you have all of those they leave the prize pool leaving behind, well things I just delete.

I’ve honestly already abandoned doing the weekly XP chase on two of my devices....the time it takes to get to 200% bonus to only rise 3-4% simply is not worth my time. I’m ready to abandon MIAB as well because its honestly a waste of time to work to plant things to win the same mediocre prizes that I just delete anyway.

• Stroumpfette
            Stroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't played MIAB in years. I prefer the XP from growing chili peppers or cauliflower.

I have also found a change that I am disappointed in. When using the “harvest all” and “plant all” together, at the point you start the “plant all’, it only registers the amount XP and coins total as it was at that point in time, instead of increasing as more plots are added in conjunction with harvesting. Which makes it really difficult to plant quickly during quests. You would have to manually harvest the amount of plots needed instead of watching the totals change and getting the total needed. For instance, if I need to plant 88 honeydews out of the 250 plots available, I would only plant just at or just above the 88 and then quickly choose a different crop like magic blueberries to plant the rest of the plots so that I could max my XP. Hope that makes sense. It was a great feature for planting quickly.

Comment

• Smurfy102
            Smurfy102 commented
            Editing a comment
            AlleycatttSmurf hi! I don’t think I explained it well. I was using a kind of shortcut. Instead of manually planting each plot, i was using Plant All and watched it count up the XP to the level that matched how many plots was needed and then quickly clicked Plant All again with the other crop to plant the rest. Gah...I am sounding so lazy, but that is why we have Farmer Smurf in the first place, I guess.

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Oh wow Smurfy102 I had never figured out that we could do that!!😅😅😅

• Stroumpfette
            Stroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, my plant all went too fast for me to catch it like that. I've just been planting manually for the smaller number.

Oh, just remembered another issue. When using the Crystal Grinder on the mountain, I used to be able to select from the list, the bottom 4 or 5 crystal types that were added later- the rare ones. Since the update, I am now getting a message that it requires the Geologist Smurf Hut when I try to choose them. Never needed a hut to use them previously, let alone an EO Hut. Will this be fixed in the next update?

Additional info - when either increasing or decreasing the the number of crystals, you could hold either button down to automatically change the amount. After the update, you have to tap the buttons to advance or decrease the totals individually.
          Last edited by Smurfy102; 11-11-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Been a few days now and really enjoy the new look. But have the overall graphics been improved or is it my imagination? Whether I’m zoomed in or out, everything in the village looks more crisp and clear?

Comment

• IslandLife
              IslandLife commented
              Editing a comment
              I was just going to say I agree with Trinity !! Are you sure there was no change Spelling Bee ?! 😂 I'm on Android and I believe I can zoom in or out and everything looks really crisp. I have enjoyed zooming in and getting a good look at my Smurfs!

• Trinity
              Trinity commented
              Editing a comment
              IslandLife so I’m not the only one that’s noticed some sort of difference? 😱 Spelling Bee I don’t mean the icons in the village shop, those are still blurry, but the actual village graphics. There seems to be a little more sharpness! 😊

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              IslandLife and Trinity the game graphics were vastly improved for iOS around July 2018 I believe. We were able to choose a high or low setting for our devices. I’m not sure when it was implemented for Android though.

Morning Sky points it out in post #7 here -

https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...load?pp=221087
              Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-11-2019, 08:30 PM.

So this is what I am getting when trying to play Lazy’s fishing game.

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	392.0 KB
ID:	250235

Comment

• Smurfy102
              Smurfy102 commented
              Editing a comment
              @stroumpette thanks! I did try that and still getting the same result. It is really pretty though.

• Stroumpfette
              Stroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              Smurfy102 definitely open a ticket. They're pretty well inundated, but they will answer.

• Smurfy102
              Smurfy102 commented
              Editing a comment
              Stroumpfette thanks!

Hi! Does anybody know how to get this Waterfall Spirit (or is it Waterfall Fairy? I’m not sure🙂 )
            My wonder is complete but it’s just warterfall and rainbow🤷‍♀️🙂

Click image for larger version  Name:	2B1364D8-E1D4-4405-8042-F21421B95C80.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	149.5 KB ID:	250274

This Giant is waiting for her everyday very patiently, but she’s not coming😄

Click image for larger version  Name:	FAB2A3BD-CDD6-4BCD-A57B-968F135B0CF8.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	232.3 KB ID:	250276

Update: Finally! She’s here💙 Thank you for the tip yosinori saitou

Click image for larger version  Name:	03D0A456-0E45-44A0-8250-9EC980CEE5CB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	196.6 KB ID:	250356
            Last edited by Smurfy Panda; 11-12-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              it's interactive. tap the wonder and wait a little for a Smurf to come😉

• Smurfy Panda
              Smurfy Panda commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you yosinori saitou 😊 i was assuming that i’m doing something wrong...😅

I love this update!
            My fairy-folk are nothing if not forward-looking! They’ve set up a seasonal skating-rink for the Smurfs to enjoy from Christmas till Valentine’s Day: it’s all hearts and flowers. All around there is a fairytale area, with pixie-dust and sparkles, featuring Red Riding Hood and her Wolf, Goldilocks and her Three Bears, a Pied Piper with sweet little rats, a nod to Sleeping Beauty in the form of a sheep (thanks to skydiver118 for pointing this out!), Rapunzel-Smurfette, and the Billygoats Gruff down by the gold at the end of the rainbow...not forgetting the Owl and the Pussycat tribute to the wonderful Bongfish team!

Last edited by Chat noir; 11-13-2019, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              This looks fabulous! I’m particularly fond of the night view! ❄️✨❄️✨❄️

• IslandLife
              IslandLife commented
              Editing a comment
              Love the rainbow "road"! What a great idea!

• chocolatte
              chocolatte commented
              Editing a comment
              This is really lovely Chat noir ! I love the big heart with so much fun & lovely things inside! A colorfull winter 😊😊😊

Tried to get a night-time shot - can’t decide which the fairies have done best! But imgur is playing up, so two posts it is!

Comment

Working...
            X