Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs‘ Village iOS version 1.86.0 Fairy update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs‘ Village iOS version 1.86.0 Fairy update is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.86.0

A legendary fairy tale update bustling with fairies, smurfy magic and sparkles!
    • The Ice Wand Fairy has brought her fairy friends to spread cheer with their fairy magic!
    • Help Celebrate Smurfs' Village's birthday with the free 9th Year Anniversary Statue! Unlocks on Nov. 11th.
    • New Fairy Costume for Gargamel (EO)!
    • Fairy Queen Fauna pops into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help discover the Mist Maiden in the Enchanted Falls Wonder!
    • New Fairy Tale items!
    Click here to watch the version 1.86.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store
    • Please note that we are still working on the Google App Store and Amazon Appstore version but we hope to have it released soon!

PS: We will soon be posting about the new User Interface and how it works!

The search function is great, unfortunately it is not also implemented to the storage.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-06-2019, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Brilliant feature - when top left arrow is activated, it gets rid of all buttons/banners, but does not deaden the screen, so you can still collect etc ..... only problem I can foresee is if I leave the game open on my iPad, my cat will now be able to actively play, rather than smack the screen in an ineffectual way!

Comment

This update is so great! Thank you😊
        Can’t find a few plants. Would you mind to give me some hints for succesful searching please😅

Click image for larger version

Name:	0E7CB06C-2388-4D32-8B37-4970F5FCEAF4.jpeg
Views:	974
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	249809

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          You might need to use the search function, a few items seem to be left out of the menu, but come up if you search for them.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I found them, those are under furniture, lawn and garden, but searching for them works also.

• Smurfy Panda
          Smurfy Panda commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple! thank you sooooo much!!!😊😊😊 found them, thank you for your tips🙂👍

Looks like days not hours before the Android version is available since the post reads "still working on..."

Guessing it has not been submitted for review yet?

Gifting gets seriously screwed up when people aren't all on the same version, and not everyone knows the "game corrupted" message means the game one is trying to access is a version ahead of one's own game.

The other message when one's game is version ahead of the player's game one has just accessed is much clearer and less confusing to players who don't follow the forums or Facebook.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Stroumpfette The Android version can now take a little bit longer to finish its review, but hopefully it will be out within the next day or so. Regarding the pop-up messages players see, gifting, for example, now says: "You cannot send this gift to your friend as they need to update their game to the most recent version."

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee, thanks for the clarification on the release.

There are two different messages:
          The message you cited is the one a player who has updated sees when accessing a village that has not yet updated.

This is the message those of us who are behind in releases see when trying to access a village that has the new release:
          "Error: this save game is either corrupted or incompatible with the current version of the game."
          Last edited by Stroumpfette; 11-16-2019, 05:30 PM.

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          I won't be attempting to gift until Android gets the update ( feeling a bit disadvantaged to be Android again)

Not keen on the screen changes, a lot more of the screen is covered by so many buttons, it all looks very babyish to me. I guess I will have to get used to the new menus, but my first impression is far from positive.

It looks like the crops which had 3 stars now have none!. New items don't seem that exciting to me, personal taste probably.

Collecting from craters just doesn't seem to flow like before(I have the digger so collecting double now seems very slow) All in all I wish I had not upgraded!

Comment

• heominhon
          heominhon commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too, I wish I had not upgraded. Look like rustic

• sharonjoy
          sharonjoy commented
          Editing a comment
          Why do the graphics look this way? In all the years I have played this game the graphics have never looked this way. Is this what smurf village future is?

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          sharonjoy The graphics issue was a bug/mistake and they will be fixed in the next update.
          Last edited by Cupcake; 11-08-2019, 06:11 AM.

I do have to say the new interface isn’t that great on a smaller screen. It will become a bit tiresome to have to scroll to collect my fireman without the bonus on my ipod (and presumably any smaller iPhone)

Name:	image_9413.jpg
Views:	1009
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	249819

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve never done the bonuses cause, well 5% of 1million is just a few thousand....not enough to even go up a percent. IMHO, a waste of berries for most. Honestly I would get more XP spending that 5SB on a games bonus round.

• sorrelaqha
          sorrelaqha commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely hate having to scroll down to access the collect feature.

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118, you don't have to scroll. Tap on either side of the little down arrow and it behaves as if you have chosen to proceed with zero bonus. I discovered this by accident.

🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️♥️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️♥️🧚🏻‍♂️♥️👍🏻♥️♥️👏🏻👏🏻🧚🏻‍♂ ️🧚🏻‍♀️♥️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️👏🏻🧚🏻‍♂️👏🏻🧚🏻‍♀️👏🏻🧚🏻‍♀️what a wonderful successful fairy🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️Update🙏🏻👏🏻..I love it ...😍 everything is sugar and the heart makes the snow melt when I see the little blue ones with their wings.🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🥰 All the other innovations are wonderful and help us to make the game easier to use.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻bongfish you understand what we need 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤩thank you very much for it. that was certainly a lot of work.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🌈🧚🏻‍♀️♥️🧚🏻‍♂️🌈♥️

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Really very lovely! 🤗

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 amazing

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          beautiful fairyland!✨✨✨

The items are nice and the search fonction is great, but the new design of the screnn... I don’t like it.
        I know it jas ben hours of work, but I prefered the older version. Plus, on tablet the image of the items are always a bit blurry.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
          SolipsismSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, images are definitely blurred out, and i’m playing on a regular sized iphone 11 pro.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          SolipsismSmurf @moufle & dague The graphics issue was a bug/mistake and they will be fixed in the next update.

I love the new update! And the look of all the new menus and buttons. Only thing I noticed was some of the images are blurry. Other than that it’s great, it reminds me of the Smurfs Magical Meadow. 😍 👏🏼 🌈 💙

Comment

I really love the new search function and reorganization of the menus, but my favorite thing is being able to go into move mode from the main screen! Plus, I love the ability to hold the hammer button down and hide the three little buttons- it really unclutters things! 👍😍👍

Comment

new interface is pretty snazzzy. and the search function along with more detailed categorized sections is so great. but, i hope the blown out, pixelated item images are fixed. silky smoooth image crispness is key for satisfying game play.
            Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 11-06-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
              SolipsismSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              skydiver118 i honestly don’t mind the new UI. it’s taking some getting used to, but it’s okay. i haven’t been affected by any lagging or freezing yet, but that can definitely be a problem if players are experiencing it.

i just can’t get past the blown out, pixelated images. using low-res, tiny images and stretching and compressing them beyond their normal size just looks excruciatingly bad. i’m finding them riddled throughout the game.

to be totally honest, i will probably stop playing if it’s not fixed in a near future update. simply because this style of game is all about an enjoyable visual experience. that’s what always drew me to play in the first place
              Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 11-07-2019, 03:45 PM.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              SolipsismSmurf I personally have no doubt it’ll get fixed. I think this update was a bit rushed and the low res graphics are a result. It’ll be fixed in a future update.

It’s easy to say ‘let’s change this’ and start to change things, then get hit over the head with just how much there is to do and how little time there is to do it.

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              skydiver118 Yes, you are right- the ‘blurries’ will be fixed!

hmm, i noticed on the crop menu that the crops no longer have the stars next to them filled in. are they no longer offering the higher xp that i earned previously? :O

Comment

SolipsismSmurf. Since I can’t reply to your comment with an image I wanted to ask here. Do you mean they are just white and gray or completely grayed out like in the image?

Name:	C107BA64-EFC1-4F46-80EC-0C45C3BA53A3.jpeg
Views:	865
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	249849

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
                SolipsismSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                oops, my mistake. i was seeing full grey stars as empty, expecting to see a color. so, all is welll. thanks for the help!

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                No problem! It’s a change from how it was of course so your eyes were fooled. 🙂

My favorite part about this update? Sparkle Sheep!! SO cute!! Seriously though, there are so many cool things; the Pixie Dust, the various fairies, all the references to fairy tales. Very sweet update, for sure! ✨☀️🦄🏰🧚🏻‍♀️💜🐑✨

As for the new UI, I really like it. I think it makes SV feel updated and more modern. The search function is the BEST!!! Super needed and very welcome!! 🥳 I think with time, we all will adjust to it. Change can be difficult but this time, I feel it was needed. I am sure Bongfish worked super hard on this, and I appreciate the effort!! 🥰

Comment

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                .yes Unicorn Smurf that is right🤩😍👏🏻👏🏻..an i like the new sparkles...they are awsome too...Hope we get them for all aeras....🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💛♥️

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sparkle SHeep is a homage to Sleeping Beauty I think, the whole blue dress, pink dress part where the fairies were fighting over which dress she needed to wear

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooh good catch skydiver118 !!✨💖🌟💞✨
            Working...
            X