Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GIVEAWAY] Happy Smurfo-Ween 2019 from the Smurfs' Village team

πŸŽƒ Happy Smurfo-Ween from the Smurfs' Village team! πŸŽƒ

To celebrate the scariest time of the year, we give you another spooktacular Giveaway!πŸ‘» All the smurfy thanks go to Purple! for this super spooky Halloween Screenshot!

1️⃣ Tell us the correct number of the differences in the comments below and get the chance to win 1 out of 3 Mega Resource Bundles*
    2️⃣ Tag your smurfy forum friends
    3️⃣ (Optional and not needed to participate) Let us know how you like to celebrate Halloween
    • Please use the spoiler tag! If you are not sure how to use it, you can learn more about Spoiler Tags and practice in this topic: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/fo...s-on-the-forum
    • Please do not attach an image with the differences highlighted and or circled. Attached images will be removed.
    • The Giveaway ends on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 midnight PST. Good luck βœŒοΈπŸ€πŸ„

*Bundle contains 1500 Wood, 1500 Stone, 450 Dye, 225 Stardust, 10 Yelllow Rare Seeds, 10 Red Rare Seedes, 10 Green Rare Seeds.

Happy Halloween

Comment

Spoiler!

Tamara AbbottTrosayosinori saitouskydiver118Stroumpfette Chat noir HappySmurf

Halloween is a big holiday in the USA. I love to hand out candy when children dressed up in costumes come trick or treating. πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
      Last edited by Lilly; 10-31-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the tag, Lilly. I’m not entering because I have plenty of resources, would prefer someone who really needs them to win! Good luck!

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Spoiler!

Alex Smurf Cupcake yosinori saitou Twinkiepie

Halloween became a thing in my country couple of years ago. We don’t celebrate it that much. A few international brands decorate their corners with the Halloween’s items at the malls. And I like that some of our city pubs arrange some Hallowen parties where people can wear scary costumesπŸ™‚ Halloween in Russia is still an exotic event)
      Last edited by Smurfy Panda; 11-01-2019, 06:31 AM.

Comment

I tag Chat noir and the number of differences is
        Spoiler!
        Last edited by Paulb; 11-01-2019, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for tagging me, Paulb. Hope you’re a winner!

Spoiler!

I tag Morning Sky

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

I tag yosinori saitou
            In America Halloween is a big event. Hundreds of kids come to my neighborhood to go trick or treating, and every year I buy Massive amounts of Candy to give out to the kids. I love to see everyone dressed up and having a good time.

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone...I am not entering as again I have plenty of resources and want somebody who needs them to win. I tag
              Tamara AbbottUnicorn SmurfShirin in particular my smurfy gifting friends.
              πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ™

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you very much for the tag, asmurf. πŸ₯° Like you, I also have enough resources so I will not be entering this contest but I love that they are giving another chance for people to win resources!! Very smurfy! πŸ₯³πŸ’™

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Spoiler!

I tag asmurf Stroumpfette Silver yosinori saitou skydiver118 Caro Cupcake HappySmurf AlleycatttSmurf Lilly Morning Sky chocolatte Purple! Irene GR Shirin Unicorn Smurf @AlexSmurf Astro King Christine B IslandLife TWOSHY FaryalSia Y3nzid_Raxip ChristalWest cosmickitten Slatour71 Smurfy102

​​​​​​​I love Halloween! Here in Australia it wasn't celebrated when I was a child, now it is. One of my close friends decorates her house every year and I've noticed that all my friends kids now dress up!!! I wasn't prepared this year for trick or treaters luckily I had some extra lollies stashed in the cupboard. HAPPY HALLOWEEN πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

Comment

• Irene GR
                Irene GR commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for tagging me!

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for the tag Tamara Abbott! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. 😁

• chocolatte
                chocolatte commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the tag πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Sorry I wasn't online for awhile.

Spoiler!

I... didn't celebrate hallows eve, but I watched a western, it was pretty nice.
              And I didn’t tag anybody because I am new here, so if you want, I accept friends requests ^^ (ID: Im936z)

Edit: I gave up and looked at the answers and didn’t find them all, so at the end of the contest, could anybody pleeease put a photo whit the answers ?
              Last edited by Moufle & DaguΓ©; 11-03-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Spoiler!

In my country there is no Halloween but a similar celebration called Canrnaval that takes place same time as the Italian famous Carnaval of Venice.Carnaval doesn't have the same theme as Halloween which is mostly around witches,vampires and pumckins (atleast from what I see in the mooviesπŸ˜„),children get dressed mostly as princesses and movie heroes,adults not often dress up and when they do it's something just for laughs.

I tag asmurf Stroumpfette Silver yosinori saitou skydiver118 Caro Cupcake HappySmurf AlleycatttSmurf Lilly Morning Sky chocolatte Purple! Shirin Unicorn Smurf Astro King Christine B IslandLife TWOSHY FaryalSia Y3nzid_Raxip ChristalWest cosmickitten Slatour71 Smurfy102

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                  Unicorn Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for the tag!! πŸ₯°

• cosmickitten
                  cosmickitten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for the tag Irene GR! Good Luck! πŸ€

• asmurf
                  asmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank youπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ™

Our lucky winners are

Lilly
                Trosa
                Irene GR

Congratulations πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ You will be messaged soon!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats to the winners Lilly Trosa and Irene GR πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Smurfy Halloween screen shot Purple! And thank you Twinkiepie for doing these awesome spot the differences - they are way too cute and I love trying to figure them outπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Congratulations πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡πŸ‘»πŸ¦‡

Comment

CongratsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€οΈπŸ™

Comment

Working...
                  X