Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Halloween Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs Only October 31st - November 1st 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs Only October 31st - November 1st 2019

๐Ÿ“ข We're having a Happy Halloween Exclusive Offer Halloween Sales Event. This will be a perfect opportunity to obtain the Smurfy Hayride, Brenda the Witch, Pigs in Pumpkins, Halloween Dragon Costume, Sugar Mask Hut and the Haunted Quarrel Castle. (items displayed from top left to bottom right)

โ—๏ธ The sales event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

โฐ The Sales Event starts on Thursday, October 31st, 2019. Please see the schedule for exact times. All times shown are in UTC and can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2u8lxfo

โš ๏ธ ๏ธPlease Note: We are continually adjusting the Exclusive Offer Sale System to improve the countdown timer accuracy and offer availability windows.

๐Ÿ›‘ If you do not see any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal. Please also try traveling from the Main Village to another area (such as the Island, Mountain, Planet, or Grove) to check and see if one appears there.

Oooooooo this is a GREAT sale! Thanks Twinkiepie! The Quarrel Castle would have been nice at ยฃ4.99 tho!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ

Comment

Does anyone know if the Halloween Dragon Costume is he storable? Any help would much be appreciated. I try doing search but couldnโ€™t find anything on it. Thanks! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Oh! I've been waiting for the autumn hut to appear again, but in doing so, I forgot all about the sugar hut! <3

Comment

Working...
    X