Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.86.0 Fairy Tale update (Mountain)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.86.0 Fairy Tale update (Mountain)!

Once upon a smurfy time in the Bongfish office…

Dear Smurfs’ Villagers,
    Many stories of brave Smurfs and vicious Villains have been told in the Smurfs universe. We wanted to keep these stories alive and add them into one of our upcoming updates! So today we proudly present you a first look at our upcoming Fairy Tale update plus something more that excites us! Sit back, relax and Happy Smurfing!
    Note: Don’t forget to use the Spoiler tag: Spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here:https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/fo...s-on-the-forum

🧚‍♀️ A fairy and her habitat from the smurfy cartoons ❄️
    • Who could she be? Watch “A hug for Grouchy” and see and be amazed by the many unique Fairy Items her hut unlocks!
    👑 The Queen of Fairies pops into Mega Mystery Boxes 🧚
    • Watch the smurfy cartoon episode “The Magic Rattle” and find out who she could be.
    🌬️ An enchanted Wonder for the Mountain! 🌊
    • Watch “The Secret of Shadow Swamp” and find out who this hiding water spirit is!
    🧚‍♂️ Another fabulous outfit for our favorite smelly Wizard 🌩️
    • His newest fashion statement comes right out of the cartoon episode called “Smurphony in C”! What could Gargamel dress up as this time? Let us know with a spoiler tag!”
    🛍️ New Exclusive Offers such as 🛍️
    • 3 new huts with a strong Fairy Tale theme!
    • A special carriage to drive your smurfy Princesses around!
    📣 More Smurfiness: 📣
    • A smurfy surprise to please your eyes! We worked hard on a new and more modern User Interface (the look and feel of the Smurfs' Village menus) + a new store menu, to make it easier to find items, over the past couple of months Don't worry if you can't possibly imagine how this works/looks right now, we will show you in pictures tomorrow and add a smurfy tutorial!
    • Many new Fairy Tale themed items
    • A new premium downwards land expansion for the Mountain
    • New Thanksgiving themed items
    • The 9th anniversary Smurfs’ Village statue
    • The VIP item “Sparkles” now also available in the regular store
    **Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Our update is expected to be released early next week! Please note that this is just an estimate and may be subject to any unforeseen delays.
    • Watch out for a smurfy Giveaway!

This update sounds amazing✨✨ 🧚‍♀️✨🧚‍♂️✨🧚‍♀️✨🧚‍♂️✨🧚‍♀️✨🧚‍♂️✨🧚‍♀️✨🧚‍♂️✨🧚‍♀️✨✨

Comment

What a big surprise, we will get a modern User Interface. Great News! I can’t wait

Comment

And a new land expansion~ Woo hoo! Any new level added, Twinkiepie? for those who have been maxed out since the update 1.84?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Phil Teo New levels get added now on a rotating cycle, so this means you should see a max level increase with the 1.86.0 update.

That looks absolutely precious. Can’t wait.

Comment

Wow....I am so looking forward to this 🐙👍👍👍😄😄😄😄

Comment

Yay!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Comment

This sounds great! 🙂

Comment

So excited about the Shadow Swamp Wonder and so much coming from the cartoon! I’m also excited about the Thanksgiving themed items, now Twinkiepie can you please ask that the VIP Sailship be adjusted so it can be placed in the water tiles, we really need this as a substitution for the Mayflower in our Thanksgiving celebrations!
              Last edited by Purple!; 10-28-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes it would be good if there was a way of getting the previous statues, I have lost so many games in the past and the statues as well of course 😄🐙

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry this was meant to be a comment on Slatours post

Sounds like there are so many good things in this update! I am excited about the new interface because it takes so long to find things now. I also happen to really like fairy tales, so this should be fun. I like getting the annual statues as well. I’m bummed that I missed year six because my ipad died, but I have all the others.

Comment

• ChristineB
                ChristineB commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Slatour71 I also missed the 6th anniversary statue due to health reasons and wasn’t able to get maybe Twinkiepie can let us both know if this is something Bongfish can help us with. Twinkiepie do you think this is something even possible of Bongfish helping us with? For us players that have been playing since the beginning it would be awesome to finally have. Thanks for your help! 💙💙💙

I am wondering when the dig all feature will be added to the mountain

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                debbles smurf This is something that the PopReach Development Team will have to consider and determine once the transfer process is complete.

• SolipsismSmurf
                SolipsismSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                dig all is the most anticipated update for meeeeee

Excited for the 9th anniversary Smurfs’ Village statue!!!!! Thanks Twinkiepie for the heads up. I can't wait!

Comment

These already sounds smurfy just by reading these sneak peeks! So excited for the upcoming update, so excited for the 9th anniversary statue, and the sparkles from VIP store! Been wanting to have them since the longest time!

Comment

Hi everybody! While the Bongfish Team has been putting their magic to work finalizing the update, they also wanted to give you all an exclusive sneak peek at the brand new User Interface! This labor of love still has some tweaks and adjustments to be made, but this will give you a small hint of what is in store!

In the upper left corner, you'll find your level and progress bar. In the bottom left corner, you can access all of your Friends and Gifting needs! Over in the upper right corner, you'll find the Quests and Goals. In the bottom right corner, you'll find the new Build Menu button, surrounded by the Move Mode button, Settings button, and Game Master button. (A long press on the Build button hides the other three mini buttons!)

When tapping on the Build Menu, you'll get taken to the Store! Here you'll find things broken down into sections, and best of all... there is a new Search feature!

Let's try a quick search for everyone's favorite, fluffy, huggable critter... SHEEP!

Seventy-three search results for "Sheep," oh my Smurf! Wait, what's that there? Why it looks like Red Riding Sheep will be making her way into the next update too!

So what do you think? Feel free to ask questions below, and I or Twinkiepie will do our best to answer them!

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Such a great improvement!

• cosmickitten
                    cosmickitten commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This looks great, I’m excited to try it out. The Search menu is something I’ve wanted for ages and will be soooooo useful.

• chocolatefruitnut
                    chocolatefruitnut commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can we get bigger font sizes for the text? It is very difficult to read them now especially for the longer descriptions. Alternatively allow us to zoom in or out just so we can read the text descriptions.

That certainly looks like a much needed improvement. Can’t wait to see it in real life.
                  I’m sure Bongfish has been working on this for months so fantastic to see all their hard work

Comment

Working...
                  X