Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Join our Halloween Party Screenshot Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest] Join our Halloween Party Screenshot Contest!

πŸ–€ How to Enter πŸ–€
    • Show us a Screenshot of your Smurfs’ Village area of choice and how your Smurfs like to party at Halloween!
    • (Optional and not a must at all) Include your Smurf ID into the post, so that other players can see your village/befriend you!
    πŸ“œ Rules and GuidelinesπŸ“œ
    • Make sure you do not post someone else's village, or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once and may only receive one prize. Duplicate accounts are a violation of the Community Rules and Guidelines.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere will not be counted.
    • If someone is having difficulties in submitting their entry, please offer to help them or notify Spelling Bee and Twinkiepie for assistance.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly insert an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message
    • Submissions must be received by Thursday, October 31st, 2019 at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • Winners must provide their own Support ID to claim their prize. Prizes cannot be passed to or be claimed by someone else.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register on these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    Prizes and Winners
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • Each winner will receive 250 Smurfberries!
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    ☠️ Additional Guidelines ☠️
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your Support ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your Support ID to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager @Spelling Bee

* This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to PopReach Incorporated and not to Facebook.

Hi everyone!
    Halloween is not that popular in my country, but my Smufr’s village is ready to selebrateπŸ™‚

Here’s the Halloween area in MV:

Click image for larger version  Name:	AB30333A-CC86-4E0B-8CB3-D04AF1F46758.jpeg Views:	62 Size:	361.0 KB ID:	248688

This area is located near the Dark Mansion and Sorceser Smurf. Halloween spirit is in the air even in the darkest placesπŸ˜ƒ

Click image for larger version  Name:	ED818DE2-FFE7-414A-A291-BBE8CD949319.jpeg Views:	61 Size:	362.6 KB ID:	248689

Even the β€œ4 season” area is in the mood for HalloweenπŸ˜„
    I updated this image because i moved cute little puppies to the Autumn hut. These two items perfectly match each overπŸ˜πŸ™‚

Click image for larger version

Name:	206BDAC5-F144-4155-936F-4660F191CB79.jpeg
Views:	29368
Size:	429.3 KB
ID:	248753
    Last edited by Smurfy Panda; 10-25-2019, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Smurfy Panda
      Smurfy Panda commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all for your comments😊 this forum is so friendly, i love Smurfy communityπŸ’™
      cosmickitten yosinori saitou AlleycatttSmurf Chat noir Cupcake HappySmurf asmurf

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love how it’s so mixed in. That’s what i see in my neighborhood some houses going over the top with grave yards and spiders and ghosts, others not really doing much or just a pumpkin on the door step. So very realistic.

it's still a week ahead untill Halloween, but my Smurfs are already having Halloween costume party and having great fun! Happy Halloween!! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Comment

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this! πŸŽƒπŸ’œπŸŽƒ

• VanitysMirror
      VanitysMirror commented
      Editing a comment
      This party is smurfin’ and there’s nothing that will stop them from having fun. Ooonnzeee ooooonnnnzzzzeeee

• chocolatte
      chocolatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Waahh what a grand Halloween party... as if in big ballroom ... I love your Halloween area! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Night falls, and the flickering lights reveal ghoulies, ghosties and long-leggedy beasties: they’re all coming down the cobbled road from their usual hauntings to the two feasting areas lit up for the ghastly, ghostly skeletons and other creatures of the night to celebrate Halloween....even if it IS raining, one of the ghosts has been given β€˜rabbit-ears’ by a partying Smurf, and a pink snail has gate-crashed the party!

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Chat noir . It's my Aussie area from my old village!

• chocolatte
      chocolatte commented
      Editing a comment
      The fog arrangement are nicely done. Perfect timing for the photo, Chat noir? Is it dawn? The lights are lit yet we can still see the colors! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks chocolatte. No, I’m very rarely awake at dawn!!!!! Other end of the day, dusk (just before 8pm here in the UK, my screenshot time tells me)...I like the lighting at that time best in most of my village. In real life, too!

Name:	20191025_094736.jpg
Views:	26725
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	248752 My small Halloween area in my main village. The ghost popping up from the bonfire is very difficult to catch with the screenshot. My smurfs are going trick or treating from one ghoulish wonder to another. They've just left the swamp and are heading to the spooky mansion.

I added a night shot too. The Boo! Is easier to see.
    20191025_094736.jpg 0
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191025_013758.jpg Views:	17 Size:	430.3 KB ID:	248727
    Last edited by Stroumpfette; 10-25-2019, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Smurfy Panda, HappySmurf, asmurf, and Cupcake!

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      the night shot looks beautiful! πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

Stroumpfette Trick or treat is a great idea....your β€˜Boo !’ is a bit dark, made as it is from the decapitated heads of the ghostly Headless Horseman!!
    Sorry, this was meant to be a comment on post #5.
    Last edited by Chat noir; 10-25-2019, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

I had so many of those glowing pumpkin heads in storage. I figured I'd earn a small bit of XP with them.

They show up a bit better if my village is in night mode. I will add shot of that above.

Hello everyone,
    this is the spooky area in my main village. My brave little smurfs are not scared - they just started their halloween party right in the middle. πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Name:	338BF53A-25E5-4CB8-B218-D7CF6834B889.jpeg
Views:	26146
Size:	371.4 KB
ID:	248761 And these two guys are thinking about how to catch the halloween party smurfs - maybe with halloween sweets...? 🍬🍭

Name:	D991E200-4DEB-4A46-B04C-73927DD2F150.jpeg
Views:	25767
Size:	320.4 KB
ID:	248762

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      a suitable scary area for Halloween party! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Katosmurf
      Katosmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, yosinori!
      I tried again to upload a picture in a better resolution using imgur (post #39). Sorry for double posting, next time Iβ€˜ll do better... πŸ˜‡
      Last edited by Katosmurf; 10-30-2019, 08:11 AM.

• Moufle & DaguΓ©
      Moufle & DaguΓ© commented
      Editing a comment
      It is really nice πŸ‘

My Rhino decided to have a Halloween party and wanted to invite all the other rhinos, but because they are so endangered, no one else came.... 😒 Nevertheless, he wishes everyone a Happy Rhinoween!

[Not sure what is happening, but the uploaded screenshoy is much duller colors than the original screenshot...]

Click image for larger version  Name:	6F1391EC-2F20-4DD0-AE11-9EDFE6E1F0F3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	228.8 KB ID:	248781

And my villains are partying like there’s no tomorrow! πŸ˜‚

Name:	D9C9D501-5A41-4D90-BC9F-CC1850628D35.jpeg
Views:	24828
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	248783

Last edited by Cupcake; 10-25-2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      ...cupcake i 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️Like ist so muchπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

• chocolatte
      chocolatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Your rhino is spooktacular, Cupcake! The Halloween color surprisingly match it well!! Perfect outline as always & right to the spot ( can't believe you remember to put the spot in its legs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Gorgeous castle for Morphio, Ninja rat & Chlorhydrys πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your idea to stick with the endangered species theme !!!! There are so many beautiful animals that are endangered and hopefully with more awareness campaigns more will be saved πŸ’œ

I support the same charity .....so sad isn’t it with nature really struggling thanks to too many humans.
    We have noticed a huge change in the last 30 years in our part of the worldπŸ™πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦

Comment

My Smurfs Halloween party

The headless horseman is hosting a carnival

with rides and games

Along with refreshments

And a dance party (the Monster Mash of course)

And for the really brave, we have the graveyard and haunted houses
      This is when I wish the game would flip portrait, but there are plenty of haunted houses to go around, plus balloon rides and shopping...it’s kinda like a Smurfy Halloween Ren Fest
      Last edited by skydiver118; 10-26-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118. Great carnival - and again, the Forum is educating me: never met the term β€˜Ren Fest’ before (though I HAVE been to similar events in France)

• chocolatte
        chocolatte commented
        Editing a comment
        A lively carnival! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

My Halloween horror night with my smurfs celebrating party near the Halloween graveyard. Smurf ID : 48135x

Name:	image_9233.jpg
Views:	4525
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	248830

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Scary stuff, love itπŸ‘β€οΈ Thanks for sharing πŸ™πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Too blur for the last one

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	428.4 KB
ID:	248833

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks really scary at night!

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        Jack O Lantern looks great in the graveyard!πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Great use of colour - particularly the clouds in the foreground!

Name:	F9509DFC-7261-44CD-BBD2-719ADFB77BDD.jpeg
Views:	20630
Size:	474.0 KB
ID:	248859Click image for larger version  Name:	23F10C70-D1EF-4F95-9DF6-894A5B3C1F7E.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	306.3 KB ID:	248853 When Jack O’Lantern raises the unseen.
      Voices whisper in the trees.
      Tonight is Halloween.
      Last edited by Lilly; 10-27-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        love the misty Halloween night! πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you yosinori saitou .

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Name:	9D91E083-7D31-4CC4-B05F-747D9ADA61CF.jpeg
Views:	20338
Size:	346.8 KB
ID:	248864 Smurfs having a party. Click image for larger version

Name:	C8A06D2A-4302-43AD-9A71-298F5F88B35B.jpeg
Views:	20149
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	248863
      Last edited by Lilly; 10-27-2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you HappySmurf and @chatnoir !

• chocolatte
        chocolatte commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful!!❀️❀️❀️

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Smurfy Halloween party around the Statue of Liberty

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        @Moufle & DaguΓ©
        go to Store/Smurfs/Specialty Smurf’s/Lazy River/Lazy River Water Tile
        Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-31-2019, 01:06 AM.

• Moufle & DaguΓ©
        Moufle & DaguΓ© commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you !

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
    Working...
    X