Join our Rabbit Day Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join our Rabbit Day Giveaway!

Dear Smurfs' Villagers! Our forum is finally back and with it an extra smurfy Giveaway that we had planned for the 28th of September, on National Rabbit Day!

๐Ÿฐ Learn about Rabbit Day ๐Ÿฐ

"Held on the fourth Saturday or Sunday of September, this annual celebration of the long-eared, short-tailed mammal is not just in the name of the millions of bunnies kept as pets across the Western world but aims to promote a serious message about animal welfare.

On Rabbit Day we are encouraged to consider, not only the companionship offered by our favorite hutch-dwellers, but the various ways in which rabbits are harmed by medical and cosmetic testing, hunting, fur farming and, of course, casseroling.
    Yes, there is a serious side to Rabbit Day but you may not be surprised to learn that events are somewhat sporadic โ€“ so let your bunny out of its hutch and give it an extra carrot or two"

Source: https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/rabbit-day/

How to join the Giveaway

1๏ธโƒฃ Tag your smurfy forum friend/friends of choice
    2๏ธโƒฃ Let us know about your favorite pets/animals and why we should appreciate them
    3๏ธโƒฃ (Optional and not necessary to join Giveaway) Show us your animals of choice from your smurfy ingame village!

Prizes

We are giving away a blue Easter Bunny to 15 lucky winners! So tag your friends and make sure that they see this Giveaway!

HappySmurfCupcake
    Spelling BeeMorning Sky I tag the aforementioned and reserve the right to add others.

This is so cool cause I had the opportunity to have baby bunnies in my yard this year. Bit of a challenge with a dog that thinks they are chew toys but they were cute. Four little ones that grew up in the yard then went off to parts unknown. The fun thing, up to a certain age they have no fear of humans and since mama isnโ€™t around they can be visited (I largely did it to make sure they were OK and to leave them alone while I did yard work around them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3AC90BBF-4B83-435F-9BE1-04D8588EF762.jpeg
Views:	350
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	247611 โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    Attached Files

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      So adorable Thank you for sharing this

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      So cute!! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’™

Ooohhh!! I need this rabbit!! He went missing from my village over the years, and I would be overjoyed to have him back. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฐ

Spiders! How many of you cannot even believe I am placing them in the category of pet and something that should be appreciated and respected? First, this is an arachnid who, with 8 legs and up to 8 eyes, sadly has a very bad reputation throughout the world. The hate and fear that many people feel toward them is unnecessary; let me explain why.

I had a Chilean Rose-Haired Tarantula as a pet once upon a time. She was very peaceful and wanted nothing to do with harming me. She spent her days making a carpet of soft and silky webbing across her enclosure floor, and her favorite food was crickets (not humans!) In all the years she and I spent together, she never once tried to bite me. Never once did she sneak out in the middle of the night to suck my blood while I was sleeping. She was a terrific friend and was a great source of entertainment and wonder. Her pink coloring paired with her very short and fine hairs made her a true masterpiece to enjoy everyday; she was incredibly stunning!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7C6663E3-8768-4CDE-8091-1C425F416280.jpeg Views:	16 Size:	121.3 KB ID:	247615

Spiders are a wonderful group who inhabit this planet right along with us. They do so many good things for humans. Spiders eat nasty disease-bearing mosquitoes (who likes them, really?) They also eat flies and roaches, two of the most disgusting insects known to us that can be found in our own homes! Humans are not a source of food for spiders, and they will only bite when they feel threatened and/or are being handled roughly. Many spiders do not even have the ability to bite us unless their fangs are pressed down onto our skin (by us sitting on them, for example.) Further more, spiders certainly outnumber humans; wouldnโ€™t all of us be able to say that we survived a spider attack if they were really so dangerous and out to get us?

Spiders also eat the very pests that can harm our food sources found in crops. Without spiders we would surely have less food to eat as crops would be destroyed by these pests. Not having enough food, now thatโ€™s a scary thought!

One other reason spiders are so amazing is because many of them spin webs that rival any human artistโ€™s ability to create incredible artwork. Watching a spider spin a web is one of the most relaxing and enjoyable things to do. When it catches the sunlight, the web produces sparkly shiny shimmery lines of detailed and intricate weaving. So gorgeous not to mention incredibly strong!

So, the next time you see a spider, if itโ€™s outside, please let it be. If itโ€™s in your home, please think about capturing it in a cup and placing it outside if weather permits. If not, it can live with you harmoniously, no need to kill it. Spiders deserve our respect and appreciation; they work hard for us to not only protect our food supply, but to rescue us from far worse dangers than they are. They are beautiful and remarkable creatures and even, dare I say, cute (just look at the bold jumper!) ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ

Click image for larger version  Name:	47F0AC74-2F24-4436-880A-CF8317A1D55D.jpeg Views:	14 Size:	291.8 KB ID:	247616

Here are the friends who I would love to hear from and see what pets/animals they love the most:

Cupcake. yosinori saitou. Purple! Alex Smurf. AlleycatttSmurf. Caro. HappySmurf. Teddybear 04. ejic12. happybird. cosmickitten. Shirin. Slatour71. Stroumpfette. IslandLife. Chat noir. Lilly. TWOSHY. Tenny. Tamara Abbott.DharmaSmurf. FaryalSia. Tokenxx. Silver. asmurf. Morning Sky. skydiver118.
    Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 10-04-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations FaryalSia ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Slatour71 That is such wonderful volunteer work that your wife does, spreading much needed awareness!

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Slatour71 How absolutely amazing!! Your wife must be a really cool woman to do such a good thing.

She probably has heard of Richard Bradley too, then. Heโ€™s an expert on spiders of North America. He has a fabulous book!! My Mom was fortunate enough to find a spider that had not yet been seen in her state, and she was in contact with Richard about it; she said it was like meeting a rock star! Haha!!

Like your wife has shown you, my Mom also got me over my own fear of them when I was younger. I am thankful for that everyday! And especially when I venture upon a mini tarantula-sized wolf spider in the basement like the other day. Haha!

Thank you for sharing!! So happy you appreciate spiders, too. Tell your wife that she is doing wonderful things and thank her for me!! ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•ธ

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!! AlleycatttSmurf @Caro and Unicorn Smurf !

AlleycatttSmurf cosmickitten Cupcake ejic12 happybird HappySmurf Paulb Irene GR IslandLife ChristineB Lilly Purple! Shirin skydiver118 Stroumpfette Tamara Abbott Unicorn Smurf yosinori saitou ....and almost certainly more when I think of them!

All animals are pretty marvellous: in particular, we spend a fortune feeding our garden birds and are rewarded by huge numbers, wonderful birdsong, and babies galore in spring! They make our window-view of the garden magical. And make short shrift of the greenfly that try and infest our plants!

In my village, I love the new addition of pizza-eating turtles, with their important message: PIZZA ON EARTH !!!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 10-05-2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Garden birds are so fun!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฆ

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Ooh I love that you have garden birds๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

We have birdhouses up around the house that are inhabited year round (!) and humming bird feeders, but unfortunately had to stop putting seed out due to some unfortunate incidents ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf. Oh dear...โ€™unfortunate incidentsโ€™ doesnโ€™t sound good! But having hummingbirds - what a privilege! In our garden we see, amongst others, sparrows, wrens, bluetits (and all their cousins) chaffinches, beautiful goldfinches and the occasional woodpecker and jay. Loads of different doves and pigeons, so also the odd bird of prey, and we hear an owl a lot. And most of the black birds - magpies, jackdaws, crows and blackbirds (who nest here every year - hearing the babies in the jasmine just outside our back door is wonderful!)

AlleycatttSmurf Caro cosmickitten Cupcake HappySmurf Purple! Shaunie314 Shirin Teddybear 04 TWOSHY Unicorn Smurf Y3nzid_Raxip yosinori saitou

My favorite animals are otters! (Just donโ€™t tell my cat ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜„) I remember that every time we went to the zoo the otters were the first animals we visited โ˜บ๏ธ I think theyโ€™re really cute and the fact that they hold hands when the sleep adds to it ๐Ÿฅฐ

source: https://twitter.com/vanaqua/status/8...235833345?s=21

I also have a pair of otters on my island โ˜บ๏ธ

Last edited by Alex Smurf; 10-09-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Alex Smurf Sea Otters are one of my all time favourite animals too, I remember being ecstatic when I FINALLY won them from Lucky on the Island๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

They donโ€™t usually have them on the South Island where I live, you have to go up Island to see the big rafts of them at certain times of the year - but we do have one lonely guy who lives around Race Rocks Lighthouse that locals have named Ollie, heโ€™s a bit of a celebrity around here๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 10-08-2019, 07:28 AM. Reason: Edit - I forgot I had to win two otters to make my first pair๐Ÿ˜…

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf Haha Ollie seems to be a cool guy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž Oh and I would love to see a big raft of otters one day ๐Ÿ˜

unfortunately my current living environment doesn't allow me to have any pet animals ( the owner of the condominium doesn't allow it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) but if i could live with an animal, i want to have a cat. a my friend is having one and he is so cute and fun! i also want to live with a cat like Gargamel with Asrael๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ
    so my favorite animal in my village is Asrael๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Name:	08A22CE5-78D7-46D2-9FE8-1E825BC5A97E.jpeg
Views:	334
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	247653

i tag Alex Smurf @Caro Cupcake HappySmurf IslandLife Purple! Chat noir TWOSHY Unicorn Smurf cosmickitten AlleycatttSmurf Teddybear 04 jileha Slatour71 Tamara Abbott ChristineB KnittingSmurf Stroumpfette

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      I love kitties too yosi!! And Azrael is the best of all kitties haha (shhh donโ€™t tell my cats)๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ

We have rescue birds! We didnโ€™t mean to have them, but they came to us one by one. All were born in captivity, so canโ€™t be released in the wild. In fact, two were starving and dehydrated when they came to us because they either escaped or been released by their owners- they just donโ€™t know how to survive in the wild. Another had been abandoned at our veterinarian.

I loooove all the animals in SV! I am an animal enthusiast in RL and in the Village. I think animals of all kinds are much more intelligent than we give them credit for. Think of animals you have known, and how each has a distinct personality. If the ones you know are unique, it means every animal is unique.

I tag:
    Caro. skydiver118 cosmickitten Alex Smurf HappySmurf IslandLife Purple! Chat noir TWOSHY Unicorn Smurf AlleycatttSmurf Teddybear 04 jileha Stroumpfette Y3nzid_Raxip yosinori saitou Lilly Tamara Abbott ejic12 Shirin FaryalSia happybird Morning Sky happybird asmurf IslandLife Evabevasmurf Astro King Ray888 Irene gr

Here are three of our sweet birds.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A98579F9-9BB2-49FC-AF98-B61B65CD7D36.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	127.7 KB ID:	247660
    Click image for larger version  Name:	8BFDA58A-74D6-49AB-849F-2B1B51291AC4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	155.2 KB ID:	247662
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-07-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at those sweeties!!! Or, should I say โ€˜tweeties?โ€™ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฆœ

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      ...thats a great story...they knew where they are doing well...๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿฆœโค๏ธ

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Awww Cupcake they are really adorable, and they are so lucky to have found a loving home๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Marla Stein Nonna mietze63 Altschlumpf Goblina Jella oldyschlumpf

Ducks are such wonderful fellow creatures.
    I like ducks in my Smurfโ€™s Village ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ECF814E3-6EAF-4ECF-BB2F-6F459F71BAB8.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	44.7 KB ID:	247666

and in my garden:

Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-06-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Cupcake CvB023 Teddybear 04 Purple! AlleycatttSmurf Unicorn Smurf Alex Smurf HappySmurf happybird yosinori saitou Phoenix jundarer Seahorse Gio!! Rjunior chickadee2013

Happy Rabbit Day!!

My favourite pet is MY rabbit. He is definitely well loved with lots of yard to roam, and plenty of green treats โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	8B6BE4E7-DEC8-4092-8DE6-ABBA1945261A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	245.1 KB ID:	247671

And, I love so many of our SV animal friends, especially the way the smurfs interact with the animal sanctuary animals ๐Ÿ˜€โค๏ธ.
      But my favourite has to be this little red bird. I have loved it from the very beginning ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9111.jpg Views:	58 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	247672
      โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Caro; 10-05-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป...๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ’›..me too๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’›

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh Caro I love your bunny sooooo much - what a cutie๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

My cousin has a grey bunny named โ€œBubsโ€ (no not โ€œBugsโ€ which would make way more sense for bugs bunny haha!), and itโ€™s crazy cool that they can use litter boxes etc, I had no idea until he adopted Bubs!!

And I agree that songbird is one of my all time favourite SV animals too๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Fennec Fox. Just love those ears! Chat noir

Comment

I love the animals that we have in the area.
        I have had bunnies in the yard, as said, raccoons, possums and even foxes.
        Iโ€™ve planted a butterfly garden so i have all sorts of butterflies and moths and bees. I had monarch caterpillars and others this year. Praying Mantisโ€™ and orb spiders. Hummingbirds that visit regularly. We have had a falcon and thereโ€™s an owl in the area (I hear it early in the AM)

I love the life in the yard. I love being โ€˜attackedโ€™ by butterflies as I walk. I love watching the hummers defend their feeder from each other.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Oh man that would be so cool to see possums in real life!! I know a lot of people donโ€™t like them, but I think they are so cool!! And foxes!! And praying mantis!! Soooo awesome!! I could happily live in your backyard skydiver118 , it sounds like a dream come true๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Our hummingbirds fight each other off too - when thereโ€™s enough to share, they are so greedy!! And they will even start dive bombing us if the feeders get low๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf
          I will sometimes get a couple of hummers duking it out over the feeder. Once at the old house I got some great video of a 3 way โ€˜battleโ€™ over the feeder. Thatโ€™s one reason I love feeding them, theyโ€™re just so much fun.
          Iโ€™m not sure if theyโ€™re still around or if they have already headed south. It cooled down quite quickly this week and itโ€™s about time for them to migrate so they may already be headed back south.

I love all animals, but Honey Badgers are totally one of my favorites! Below is my most favorite badger video ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c36UNSoJenI&t=62s

I also love rattlesnakes, but I couldnโ€™t find any videos of them doing cute things, but I just love when they get grumpy and start shaking their tails!

I also love rabbits too, itโ€™s just so hard to pick a truly favorite animal, really they are all great, we are just so lucky to live on a planet that has so many wonderful creatures! Thank you Bongfish for adding to our villageโ€™s animal menageries with each update!

Tenny
        Evabevasmurf yosinori saitou AlleycatttSmurf Cupcake Morning Sky skydiver118 Unicorn Smurf Alex Smurf cosmickitten Caro Chat noir SushiSmurf Clumsy smurf Muhammad Teddybear 04 Astro King HappySmurf IslandLife ejic12 Gio!! Rjunior Tamara Abbott Slatour71 chickadee2013 Rayjivon Ray888 jileha

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG!! I had no idea badgers were so intelligent. I knew they were feisty but nothing like what is in the video. Thank you for sharing this!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฆก๐Ÿค—

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Wooooouwww...๐Ÿ˜ณ...that's very interesting .... because you can see again ....freedom gives wings๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š.....โ˜บ๏ธ

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for that video Purple! Honey Badgers are even cooler than I thought. I almost didnโ€™t click the link because I totally assumed it was THE Honey Badger video that we all know and love and have seen a million times, but that was really interesting!!

...๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™..my favourite...๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฆขis....every animal that is in love....๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

I tag:
        Lilly@skydiver118@Pachemz@debbles smurf@Chat noir@yosinori saitou@asmurf@IslandLife@TWOSHI@BabySmurfFan@eyjic 12@Ray888@Fette Blue@Myleen73@Irene Gr anny12@TamaraAbott@Shirin@FuzzleFan@lulu6454@christalwes t@Lone Smurf@cupcake@morning sky@CindySmurf@CarverCarver@astro king@y3nzid@
        Mareike@AlleycatttSmurf@Cupcake@UnicornSmurf@AlexS murf@cosmickitten@Caro@Muhammad@Teddybear@IslandLi fe@Rjunior@ChristianeB@VeronaSmurf@Purple!@Evabeva smurf
        @ChristineB

Last edited by HappySmurf; 10-06-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Awww these Swans look so sweet donโ€™t they!!??โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

oldyschlumpfHappySmurfMarla Stein Morning Sky mietze63 Altschlumpf Goblina Jella

Name:	00B2E62F-5D0F-42C9-9E97-E07585719EC4.jpeg
Views:	239
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	247759

I love marmots

We find Alpine marmots on subalpine lawns. In the National Park in Switzerland, the animals can be found on several places. Marmots depend on their structures to protect themselves from enemies in poorly covered areas. With danger, they disappear quickly in the construction or in escape-tubes. They use different holes in the summer and winter. Marmot constructions have an extension of up to 20 m and penetrate to a depth of 3 m.

The warning whistle of the marmots is actually a cry. As soon as enemies like foxes or eagles appear, the animals warn each other.

Social contacts play a central role in the life of marmots. The animals recognize each other by the smell of their cheek glands. The male marks the borders of the territory with scent marks. Marmots live in the family-association. Marmots that do not belong to the family are driven away.
        A family normally includes one adult male and one female as well as several young animals. Young marmots must learn to watch out for enemies. At the age of Three they have to go away.
        The hibernation of the marmots is a masterpiece of nature.
        Studies have shown that marmots do not simply eat grass, but concentrate on certain plants. Alpine clover is the most important. The composition of the food is of great importance for the build-up of fat reserves in winter.
        At the end of September, the marmots retreat into the well-padded winter house and have a real hibernation during which all functions of the body are reduced. About every 2 weeks their body temperature rises from 3 to 6 to 38 degrees Celsius to stay there for about 2 days. The exact reason for this increase is still the subject of research. It is assumed that this can prevent the death of inactive nerve cells.
        During hibernation, marmots do not consume any food or liquid.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          This is a wonderfully informational post on Marmots Nonna !! They really are intelligent and adorable creatures. We have a very endangered species on Vancouver Island due to deforestation, but thankfully we have some serious breeding and reintroduction efforts happening and numbers have already started increasing in the last two years or so.

Oh!! We also have a yellow bellied marmot named Roger who somehow hitched a ride from the much colder and bleaker interior of Canada several years ago, and he now lives in the Empress Hotel Gardens in downtown Victoria!! There were several relocation efforts by conservation officers - but they could never catch him, so theyโ€™ve given up and heโ€™s been living there happily for a very long time now (maybe even 10+ years now!!??). My husband and I have been by to feed him peanuts and he isnโ€™t shy, so itโ€™s extra funny that he kept outsmarting the CRD๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Marmots would be a wonderful addition to the Smurfs Village! They are one of the few animals that we donโ€™t have in the game yet๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Hi
        i am trying to download an image for the rabbit contest and it keeps coming back to say that it exceeds 2 mb
        what can I do please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Comment

Working...
        X