Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    cosmickitten thank you!! He IS growing too fast =( but I also am looking forward to hearing his voice and everything he has to say <3

• chocolatte
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf Thanks for tagging me πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€οΈβ€οΈ ... strange that the notifications just come today.... really late.....

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Your baby sounds so beautiful FaryalSia. Many many congratulations. Treasure every minute, they grow so fast. πŸ₯°

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    You’re welcome asmurf - any excuse to show off my fur baby! 😊

• asmurf
    replied
    Thank you so much for my blue rabbit Bongfish....I love himβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    He is soooo adorable, thank you so much for posting more picsπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ™

• Tamara Abbott
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the tags ! Unfortunately I have had internet connection and device issues and missed out ! Drats would have loved it !!!

Leave a comment:

• Irene GR
    commented on 's reply
    *kisses*πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    squeeeee!! In love with your beautiful furbaby!! Thank you for the well wishes!! Haha I haven't posted pictures of baby on annnnyyy social media account =) But we've been blessed with a baby boy haha as much as I was hoping for a girl to buy all the floral prints and dresses. While my husband and I are of Pakistani heritage, our little one is an angel-baby albino born with long, iridescent, platinum blonde hair! He's very cute =)

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!! Now I'll absolutely have to make time for smurfs in between diapers and nursing =P <3

• Teddybear 04
    commented on 's reply
    So very cute! And thanks for tagging me 🀩

• cosmickitten
    replied
    I’m so chuffed everyone who entered won the Blue Bunny, after so many beautiful pictures and lovely stories everybody deserved to be rewarded (even Unicorn Smurf and those spiders... πŸ˜±πŸ˜‹πŸ€£). Congrats to everyone! Also special congrats to FaryalSia on her new baby πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ’, boy, girl?? A pic would be lovely... ☺️. Plus, just for asmurf a few more pics of Alfie.

Last edited by cosmickitten; 10-12-2019, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shirin
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, they are so adorable

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my gosh I love red pandas too - they are way too cute!!😍😍😍

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    They’re indeed really cute! 😍😍
Working...
X