No announcement yet.

Join our Rabbit Day Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are using a smart phone to upload there is another image option that you can use instead of the original. They are called thumbnails. You can normally find them under dcim folder on the device for any android smartphone. Not sure about ios

Comment

Thank you Debbles I will have a lookπŸ™πŸ‘

Comment

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

for some odd reason I can’t upload any pictures onto this forum, so sorry about that. I do have a lot of octopi in my village.

i elect the octopus as my favourite animal.

we have had some great times visiting them in their natural environment when snorkelling.

They are amazing creatures to watch as they look at you to decide if you are dangerous or not . I have seen one wonder in to a fish cleaning station and be attracted by the fish who were waiting their turn to be cleaned... the colour changes as it was being shooed off were amazing...

Cupcakes underwater experiences with baby octopus is an amazing story well worth reading

There are now octopus farms being set up which is unacceptable considering they are likely to suffer mentally from being confined as they have been shown to be intelligent. Apparently they can be show how to unscrew a jar and they don’t forget....quite incredible

i consider everyone on this forum my smurfy friend, but tag Cupcake for this particular post as she obviously loves octopi too

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooh, thank you Unicorn Smurf, how do I crop?

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          asmurf if you are on iOS this is an easy way to crop you photos. There are also apps that change the size of your photos, but if you have a smaller area you’d like to post, then cropping is definitely the way to go!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you soooo much πŸ™

I love all animals (well...almost allπŸ˜ƒ) but i have a special bond with cats,guess who is my favourite character in this forum?πŸ˜„yeap,can't resist the charm ofChat noir
        thank you for tagging me,I'm too tagging some Smurf friends☺

​AlleycatttSmurf cosmickitten Cupcake ejic12 happybird HappySmurf IslandLife Lilly Purple! Shirin skydiver118 Stroumpfette Tamara Abbott Unicorn Smurf yosinori saitou​​​​​​ Morning Sky
        Last edited by Irene GR; 10-09-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, purrr purrr! Hope you win! Irene GR
          Last edited by Chat noir; 10-07-2019, 02:00 PM.

It’s so exciting that the Blue Bunny will make his way back into some players Main Villages - at long last!!πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

All my smurfy friends who have seen the Real Life Pet Topic, and even the Random Chat know that I am an avid animal lover, and love my fur family more than anything on this planet🐢🐺🐢🐱🐱🐱

Picking a favourite animal would be impossibleπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Azreal will always be my favourite Smurfs animal and character. But I also really love the Amazonian animals in our game like this sloth and pink dolphins -

And I adore all of these jungle animals added in the last Jungle Update!!

I want to tag all my smurfy friends and really hope that I don’t forget anyone, and that everyone who wants this coveted blue bunny gets it!!

Unicorn Smurf Cupcake Caro Alex Smurf yosinori saitou Purple! Silver Stroumpfette HappySmurf Nonna Chat noir IslandLife Irene GR Veronasmurf Teddybear 04 Lilly asmurf skydiver118 Tamara Abbott cosmickitten Shirin chocolatte FaryalSia ChristineB πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
        Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 10-07-2019, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much Alleycatttsmurf, I love all animals too. I love the octopus story you told soon much.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• chocolatte
          chocolatte commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf Thanks for tagging me πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€οΈβ€οΈ ... strange that the notifications just come today.... really late.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	7D5BB001-03DC-4B18-A1BC-9DEEF1AC6967.jpeg
Views:	171
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	247897Click image for larger version

Name:	7D5BB001-03DC-4B18-A1BC-9DEEF1AC6967.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	247898 I have managed to upload thanks to Allycatttsmurf.......thank you thank yoπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Awesome!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          That is so kind, thank youπŸ™πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Love your octopi!

I have been calling my wife "Bunny" pretty much since we met (just had our 25th anniversary). In her honor, I have always had a "Bunny Area" in my village. She actually thinks its kinda romantic that I’m thinking of her even in my Smurf’s Village!

Over the years, we have always had pets including dogs, cats, ferrets, rats, and mice. The rats we saved from the rat lab in college, and the rest are always rescues as well. My allergies have nixed how many we have now, but we still have two dogs and two cats (and many bottles of allergy medicine).

Unicorn SmurfPurple! yosinori saitou
        Attached Files

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats on the anniversary, I love bunnies too.πŸ’“πŸ™

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          You both are my heroes!! πŸ€— First, the spiders, and now finding out about rescuing rats from a lab?! Awesome!!! Rescued animals are the best, and I want to say thank you for helping them. I wish more and more people were like you. Such fortunate animals!! (And yes, Happy Anniversary!!) β€οΈπŸ­πŸˆπŸ’•πŸ€πŸΆβ€οΈ

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Such a cute screenshoot! Happy anniversary!

Hi everysmurf The Giveaway ends tonight, Midnight PST!

Comment

I tag Cupcake , AlleycatttSmurf , Unicorn Smurf , Morning Sky Chat noir , yosinori saitou skydiver118 Lilly HappySmurf SushiSmurf Alex Smurf asmurf

I like kittens and birds. Swans, doves and swallows are my favorite birds. Talking about birds, we every day put bread parts, and birds eat them. In winter days we put them frequently , because in cold winter days , it is hard to find food for birds. Birds got used to eat bread parts everyday, and one day when we forgot to put bread, they came and were searching bread to eat. So we put bread every day, when we are at home. 🐦πŸ₯πŸ₯–

Here is the picture ofy favourite animals in SV. They are sooo adorable and cute, aren't they?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7157.PNG
Views:	176
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	247969
          Last edited by Shirin; 10-09-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Very cute, indeed!

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Love them all!! πŸ₯°

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            The kittens playing with the garland always crack me upπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

My favorite animal are cats, because they're so sweet and loving yet independent. I tag Chat noir because I just talked about cats and their username fits πŸ˜‚ Click image for larger version

Name:	LaFMupK.png
Views:	155
Size:	537.6 KB
ID:	247977
          Attached Files

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Cats are awesome!!πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for tagging me lulu6454. I hope you’re one of the winners - so does my own Ragdoll!

Magical and mystical, curious and aloof, selfish and affectionate, objectionable and hypnotic. What else fits this brief other than a cat 🐈? Did you know a 10-year research study suggests that cat owners were less likely to die of heart attacks than people who have never owned one. Other studies confirm that cats can lower our blood pressure and release dopamine and serotonin, which reduce stress and improve immune functioning. Cats can also help release oxytocin, which is associated with the feeling of being in love. Is it any wonder those of us who are fortunate enough to be owned by a cat are enslaved and obsessed by the feline assassin from the day they enter your life.

This is my furry obsession - Alfie. Alfie came into my life 7 months ago at the age of 8 weeks. My previous cat, Marley, had recently died, and had left a huge hole in my life. I was casting around on cats for sale websites, wondering if I was ready or if it was too soon, when a picture popped up on my screen - it was the spitting image of Marley in kitten form. I really believe Marley sent him my way at just the right time and it was love at first sight. So now I am the owner of a 9 month old rambunctious furry menace whose favourite place to sleep is on my head whilst purring down my ear; whose favourite food one day is looked at with disdain the next; whose obsession with climbing on the roof gives me regular palpitations. But I wouldn’t have it any other way... 😍

Selfie pose

Favourite sleeping pose

Intrepid explorer

Likes to think he’s a lion... πŸ™„

And in honour of National Rabbit Day (how did I not know that was a thing??) a pic of my glow bunny stable 😍

Now apologies if I miss anyone by accident but I’d like to tag AlleycatttSmurf, Purple!, Cupcake, Chat noir, @slatour, Alex Smurf, HappySmurf, yosinori saitou, Stroumpfette, IslandLife, Irene GR, Veronasmurf, skydiver118, Tamara Abbott, FaryalSia, ChristineB, @Knitting Smurf, Lilly, Teddybear 04, Unicorn Smurf, @Morning Sky

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Your cat is adorable!

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I adore Alfie.....more pics pleaseπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Teddybear 04
            Teddybear 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            So very cute! And thanks for tagging me 🀩

Was in 2 minds about sharing these pics but here goes. This is mouse the cat, he sadly passed away over a decade ago. He was the family cat who like to sit in things

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            debbles smurf. What a beautiful little cat he was...great name too!

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Love it, I wonder how he got the name Mouse....must be a story thereπŸ™β€οΈ

Hey smurfy friends! Thank you all so much for sharing your wonderful animal stories and pictures! We loved reading through all of them! Also, it made it impossible to pick, so we decided to give out the Blue Easter Bunny to everyone of you who joined this Giveaway!

skydiver118
          Unicorn Smurf
          Chat noir
          Alex Smurf
          yosinori saitou
          Cupcake
          Morning Sky
          Caro
          Paulb
          Purple!
          HappySmurf
          Nonna
          asmurf
          Irene GR
          AlleycatttSmurf
          Slatour71
          Shirin
          lulu6454
          cosmickitten
          debbles smurf
          FaryalSia

If you participated in this Giveaway and can't find your forum name on the list, then please let me know We might have overlooked it then. Please message me Twinkiepie with your support ID and I will send the Bunny to your Main Village! Congratulations to everysmurf! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Comment

• Irene GR
            Irene GR commented
            Editing a comment
            WOW!!!@great idea devs!@Twinkiepie thank you!

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow....thank you sooooo muchπŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!! Now I'll absolutely have to make time for smurfs in between diapers and nursing =P <3

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ’›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Oh thank you, how great πŸ’›πŸ°πŸ°πŸ’›πŸ°πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»that is the best decision ever!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’›πŸ˜πŸ’› Congratulations to all of us and a big thank you to bongfish, πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜˜and thanks all πŸ˜„πŸ˜Šfor these great animal stories and pictures .. so a small competition and so much content that touches my heartπŸ’›β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°

Comment

Alex Smurf Twinkiepie

I love red pandas. They are adorableπŸ˜ŠπŸ’™ they are also known as fire foxes. May be someday i’ll travel to China to see red pandas😍
            Click image for larger version  Name:	627AD564-F4E4-4368-BF47-D8B2E4FEABDF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	86.8 KB ID:	248123
            Click image for larger version  Name:	32901212-63B7-4BD8-A6EC-A91C9C29F9C6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	344.0 KB ID:	248124

I was so happy when red pandas became available in the Rarity shop😊

Click image for larger version  Name:	5775BE7C-D845-42DC-8D0E-8D84CEAF8C0A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	280.4 KB ID:	248125
            Last edited by Smurfy Panda; 10-11-2019, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
              Alex Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              They’re indeed really cute! 😍😍

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              Oh my gosh I love red pandas too - they are way too cute!!😍😍😍

• Shirin
              Shirin commented
              Editing a comment