Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.85.0 Halloween Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.85.0 Halloween Update!

👻🎃 Hey Smurfs' Villagers Our forum is finally back and we are excited to give you a first look at this year's Halloween content! More information and pictures will follow today and over the weekend! 🕷️🕸️

What could the theme of this Halloween update be? 🦇🥳🦇

Yeapppyy💃🏼💃🏼💫⭐️💃🏼👍🏻👏🏻🙏🏻🌟 so nice that we have forum back👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻😀😍these days I have generated how many times I am here and how much it is missing ... happydance 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼😍☺️👏🏻⭐️and now soon a new update ...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎃👻🎃👻👻👻🎃👻🎃thank you bongfish🐠🙏🏻😊👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎃👻👻🎃👻🎃👍🏻

Comment

WELCOME BACK❣️👏🏻😍😁😆🎊🎉💝. It’s been a very long week, I missed everyone 😊. Now time to go start decorating for Halloween! ☠️🎃👻

Comment

It has been a terrible week, no access to all my friends here. I hope this never happens again, I suffered 😢😢😢😢😢😢🐙

Comment

Just wanted to ask, did anything special happen in the past in the game on Halloween Day? (Oct 31)

Comment

I hope more details come soon~ Missed the forum all week!

Comment

Best update each year! Can’t wait!!!!! 😁

Comment

Yay! Welcome Back! 🤗🤗🤗 Having major withdrawals this whole week without my Smurfy Board Friends 💙💙💙 So glad to be back up and running 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Comment

SO glad the Forum is up! Welcome home, everyone! I was getting nervous and checking everyday. Thanks to Alex Smurf for keeping the daily EOs updated. Looking forward to the Halloween update.. p.s. can you please offer the Beard Disguise again? Can it count as a Halloween costume?

Comment

Halloween is always one of my favorite updates of the year! Bring on the villains!

Comment

here comes spooky season with a lot of fun! hope a lot of spooky and fun items will be added🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻💀💀💀🕷🕷🦇🦇🦇

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	party_smurf.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	247735

🦇Party Smurf has brought his Halloween Party Hut to the Main Village! Place his hut to unlock the Monster Mash Costume Party Event and win unique Halloween themed rewards! Coming Soon!🎃

Comment

• CindySmurf
                          CindySmurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Halloween is one of my favorite smurf updates.
                          Last edited by CindySmurf; 10-07-2019, 04:21 AM.

• CindySmurf
                          CindySmurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOVE Party Smurf’s new hut! Hope the update is Spooktacular this year as usual.

• Lilly
                          Lilly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I love this house! 😍

Yippie we are back....so exited I missed everyone.

Comment

Yes! Halloween is almost here!

Comment

'Kay, I'm not gonna miss Scruple this year. I'm not gonna--- Wait, oh no, now that I've brought it up he'll never be offered ohhh no

Comment

Working...
                          X