Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Design and create your very own Gargamel Outfit: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last entry from me

Written design: Gargamel in giant mechanical dragon costume with lots of jetpacks and fiery wings

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this idea!

Designing all these Gargamel costumes was a lot of fun.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks great seeing the whole collection!

• chocolatte
      chocolatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed!!!! The King is no.1...... But the Lederhosen too.... look at those beers!!!

• Katosmurf
      Katosmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great collection! My favourite is the fly agaric mushroom, a cool camouflage in the woods.

To be honest, I didn't expect a lot of great entries from this contest at first. Now Bongfish team will surely have headache picking winners . Good luck everybody!

Comment

Hey Smurfs' Villagers There have been so many great entries, so please be patient, we will announce the winners on Monday! Happy Smurfing

Comment

Good luck everyone

Comment

Hi everyone! As many of you have already guessed, it was extremely difficult selecting winners this time due to the sheer number of fantastic entries. Without further ado, here we go!

The Winners are:

Category 1 – Digitally Created Design
          • Shirin Post# 16
          • 200 Free Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold item
          Category 2 – Analogically Created Design
          • Morning Sky Post# 8
          Category 3 – Written Created Design
          • s201400042 Post# 11

Honorable Mentions:

Honestly, everyone who entered is worthy of an honorable mention. The talent and creativity shown by all of you were truly remarkable. Please know that even if your entry was not selected as a winner, there is still a chance that your design could someday get implemented into the game.

The Bongfish and PopReach teams thank you all for your hard work, and for sharing your ideas and talents with the entire community. Above all else though, we'd like to thank you for showing that a certain "smelly old wizard" deserves some much-needed attention too. Oh, and that he is also capable of having a fierce sense of fashion!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners. ANd yeah, I think any/all of these could one day be part of the game. So many were so very creative and fun.
          Good job folks

Comment

Congrats to all the winners, this was by far my favorite contest ever!!! Who knew it would be so much fun creating Gargamel costumes! Thanks again Bongfish for another great community event! I can’t wait to see the new Gargamel designs in the game!

Comment

congratulations @Shilin Morning Sky and @s20140042 !! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i had a lot of fun to see all entries this time especially! they are like explosions of creativities and ideas and imaginations!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ undoubtedly one of the greatest ( and funniestπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ) contests!!

Comment

Congrats to everyone!

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners!! πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰

Comment

Thanks! Actually, I didn’t expect that! It was very great contest, full of creative ideas! Now Gargamel has so many outfits in his wardrobe, I think. Hope, they will be implemented in the game!πŸ™‚
                    congratulations to Morning Sky and s201400042 !
                    Last edited by Shirin; 10-21-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Congratulations to the winnersπŸ₯πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ₯!

Comment

Congrats Morning Sky Shirin s201400042

Comment

Congratulations Shirin Morning Sky s201400042 ! πŸ†

Comment

Working...
                          X