Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Design and create your very own Gargamel Outfit: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Santa Claus Gargamel.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A2C29D2A-465C-4315-95EA-9C5A9D655C25.jpeg
Views:	219
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	247228

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Shirin. Me too, I love your design!

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Shirin i Love it tooooooπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸ˜πŸŽ…πŸΌ

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please!! We definitely need Santa Gargamel for Christmas!!πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ

I finally took time, so I hope folks don’t judge the lack of drawing. I found the costume ideas kinda hard for me to put into the template.

Hula Gargamel for the Island. Very terrifying to think of a shirtless Gargy, grass necklace and other Polynesian themed items

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	247281
    Caesar Gargamel for the Mountain. Red edged white toga, sandals, laurel crown and maybe his cauldron replaced by a giant sale bowl

Name:	
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	247282 ​​​​​​​

Pharoah Gargy for the planet. Egyptian crown, white kilt (or robe if his bare chest is too scary), sandals and a giant scarab instead of the trap that tries to capture a hapless smurf.

Name:	
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	247283 ​​​​​​​

Indiana Gargamel for the Mountain. Brown hat and jacket, khakis, a coiled whip at his waist and boots. A rolling rock for the smurfs to escape from each time.

Name:	
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	247284 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118. Great fun! I particularly like Indiana!

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Caesar Gargamel is my favorite

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      These are fantastic ideas!! Love them allπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Name:	0FC64740-88AB-4A8F-8638-3BCC1F732AAA.jpeg
Views:	191
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	247291

Here are a few of my designs, sorry if any of these were featured in the cartoon or comic, I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on Smurf culture, especially Gargamel, but with so much history you just never know what has already been done.

Above id Gargamel as a great and powerful T-Rex, the coolest of all the dinosaurs!

Below is Birthday Gargamel, his head has a birthday cake on it with flickering glowing candles, he waves a banner with birthday greetings!

Name:	8B8526AE-32A1-41FA-B933-E5AAF60DC7BC.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	247292
    Last edited by Purple!; 09-22-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      We need these in the game - both are awesomeπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• ChristineB
      ChristineB commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! I simply love your T-Rex Gargamel for me it’s a must have for my village in all areas! I’m a Rexy fanatic! If any of the ladies on the board buy Coach then they know Rexy πŸ¦–β™₯οΈπŸ¦– Great design! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• EragonSmurf
      EragonSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the Dragon! 😍

Click image for larger version  Name:	FA633C04-39A0-4691-9787-7E1B8279291E.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	135.6 KB ID:	247298

Above is Fish Tank Gargamel, His costume is a fish-tank with colorful fish swimming around him, the tank leaks water and covers the floor putting out the fire for his cauldron.

Below is Gargamel’s fireproof Phoenix costume, it flickers with large bright glowing flames that resemble the mythical bird of fire!

Click image for larger version  Name:	3FA50EF2-EDB8-486C-A2E1-C13B9C739CBE.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	244.8 KB ID:	247301
    Last edited by Purple!; 09-23-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Phoenix is greatπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ’›πŸ˜Š

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Yeessss!! Scuba and Pheonix Gargamel pleaseπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• ChristineB
      ChristineB commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! And the Phoenix too! Awesome! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

And finally here is Octopus Gargamel and Rattle Snake Round-up Gargamel!

Click image for larger version  Name:	6F772104-E6C1-465C-A8C2-4906D461C712.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	116.8 KB ID:	247307

With Rattle Snake Round-up Gargamel, the snakes would rattle their tails when Gargamel moved or if Smurfs came too close by!

Click image for larger version  Name:	3BF805B7-6D89-4815-AFE7-EEB29F5E1AD4.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	131.4 KB ID:	247308

Last edited by Purple!; 09-23-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      I especially like how your creations reach into free space and I like the octopus best.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      These are great!! Especially love the octopusπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ But love the snakes and cactus too- we need both of these as well🌡🌡🌡🐍🐍🐍

Purple! ...and the octopus!!! But where are all their handbags?! (*Sigh* - meant to be a comment: posting seems a bit buggier today, sorry)
    Last edited by Chat noir; 09-23-2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir, I’m glad to see I have at least one handbag enthusiast on the forum other than myself! I will do better in future designs to include this important accessory!! As always thank you for you continued support of handbags!

Click image for larger version  Name:	57CB1C18-D902-470F-9075-5DDD1E85D7F0.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	95.9 KB ID:	247328

Land Mine Gargamel with his land mine handbag that he throws at Smurfs and explodes!

Flash Flood Gargamel with his taxidermied baby duck handbag!

Click image for larger version  Name:	E521EE7E-03CA-4932-AFD2-A2CB12289BCB.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	173.4 KB ID:	247329
    Last edited by Purple!; 09-23-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh thank you Purple! These are wonderful!!!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      β€œTaxidermied Baby Duckβ€πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Click image for larger version  Name:	B6A12048-8BA8-46C5-912B-B04EF65C6400.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	136.3 KB ID:	247332

Nuclear Power Plant Gargamel!! His cooling tower hat puffs smoke in the day, and he looks like a glowing skeleton at night!
    Last edited by Purple!; 09-23-2019, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Great additions - love them all!

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! Again, the dark sense of humour!

Category 2 – Analogically Created Design
    ​​​​

Thanksgiving Gargamel

Last edited by Morning Sky; 09-23-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this one Morning Sky!

Click image for larger version  Name:	A1DFB424-358F-4845-94E1-D0793A2378A4.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	90.6 KB ID:	247340

Captive Marine Mammal Gargamel! The smurfs could buy tickets and watch the animals preform! Gargamel would also sell souvenirs and t-shirts!

Click image for larger version  Name:	A536D79A-DA1F-4842-8C1A-415068D3C81C.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	106.8 KB ID:	247341

Extinction Level Event Gargamel! Tiny dinosaurs would run for their lives around Gargamel when his giant meteor hat came crashing down!

Click image for larger version  Name:	57468777-ABD5-4E09-8BB0-793E49173346.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	114.2 KB ID:	247342

Titanic Gargamel! He would have an iceberg costume and when you tapped him β€œmy heart will go on” will play!

Last edited by Purple!; 09-23-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Laughed myself sick with the comments on this one!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Ok these are getting crazier and crazier - I love it!! And like Cupcake am literally laughing hysterically out loudπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! Thank you for all the fun!

Name:	A51BFEFE-90D7-4A6D-A9F0-879ACE1364A3.jpeg
Views:	188
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	247345

A Bongfish Gargamel! I am going to miss these contest!!!!!

Comment

• Nonna
      Nonna commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem Purple! πŸ˜‰
      If I could draw, what I unfortunately can not at all, Gargamel would have looked probably similar as yours πŸ˜„
      Last edited by Nonna; 09-23-2019, 11:30 AM.

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      YesπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Thank youπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      We def need a Bongfish GargamelπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

There have been some absolutely awesome entries- mine are a little bit more tame!

First, we have Rhino Gargamel. Gargamel knows that Smurfs love all animals and that they would love to have a selfie with a rare and endangered rhino, so he has dressed up and disguised his trap as a camera! Watch out, little Smurfs!

Name:	55215F96-A32F-4D3A-BA70-16D67F48EBFF.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	275.5 KB
ID:	247358
    Next, Lobster Gargamel. Gargamel thinks that the Smurfs would never look for him by the seaside, so he has dressed up as a lobster to lure the Smurfs into examining his β€˜lobster pot’! I wonder why one side is held up by a piece of coral? He’s also burning the nearby lobster buoys to keep his pot on the boil! Naughty Gargamel!

Name:	4BFAAF62-AF82-47CE-9782-AB7376210F18.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	247359

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€so important and great idea to protect our animalsπŸ’› πŸ¨πŸ¦πŸ†πŸ¦πŸ’›cupcake your rhino in your village is also sooo fantastic ...I love to visit youπŸ˜˜πŸ¦πŸ†πŸ¦πŸ¨

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      These are awesome!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake. Love the lobster! (Yum yum!)

Some of these are knee slappers. πŸ˜‚

Comment

Here are a few more Gargamel costumes, again I am sorry if someone suggested these before, but it’s almost impossible to come up with original ideas when Gargamel has been around for almost 50 years!

Name:	5A184994-9725-4822-9599-13CCC5D4BF07.jpeg
Views:	198
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	247368

Deer Tick Gargamel! In this costume Gargamel has a nice big fat deer tick flipped on its back as a hat! He has a small decoy deer tick on a string to lure in tick loving Smurfs!

Vegan Almond Milk Gargamel! In this costume Gargamel has a giant almond tree hat and he is making fresh vegan almond milk for the Smurfs!

Name:	9A8EB7D9-F14E-46B2-B62D-75F022C484F5.jpeg
Views:	199
Size:	308.4 KB
ID:	247369

and finally Honey Badger Gargamel! Honey Badgers are the smartest of all animals, they have the spirit of Gargamel, check it out on YouTube!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c36UNSoJenI

Name:	E5010839-5D95-4A55-8E22-EF302A028A33.jpeg
Views:	192
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	247370

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        your designs and ideas are far beyond of my imagination. great!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ i like especially Trex, Pheonix, Octopus and SpiderπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        And still busting a gut over here - β€œDeer Tick Gargamelβ€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Your mind is amazing Purple! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Honey Badger Gargamel is everything I never knew I neededπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Purple! Deer-tick???!!! I reckon that’s the most original idea EVER!!!

What does gargamel love the most?....catching little blue Smurfs. What do Smurfs love?....Smurfberries. What can a wizard do to get his hands on these little blue creatures, well he’ll stitch a costume to transform himself into a giant Smurfberry, and in order to lure unsuspecting Smurfs he uses the aroma of brewing Smurfberries in his cauldron to spring his trap and at last get his wish...but Smurfs are way to smurfy to fall for old gargamels tricks.

Not sure if it can be considered for this contest, but perhaps it can be used in a future update. πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›
      Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 09-25-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚funny good idea ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Y3nzid_Raxip. Great idea!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the likes and support comments...I hope i( has a smurfy chance.
    Working...
    X