Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Design and create your very own Gargamel Outfit: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest] Design and create your very own Gargamel Outfit: Winners announced!

Dear Smurfs' Villagers! By now we all know that Gargamel has a fashion sense quite extravagant. He loves to dress up for Halloween, turns into a Snowman from time to time, rocks his bucket hat when fishing, dresses up as Baby Gargamel, shines bright like a smurfy Star, fools Azrael as a Magician, disguises himself as a Sunflower to catch all Smurfs and even dresses up as a Smurf himself!

Lately, running out of ideas, our favorite smelly Wizard needs your help to pick his newest outfit! Are you ready to grab your smurfy sewing kit and unfold your creativity? If so, then join our last infamous Bongfish Design Contest and be the one to win a Heart of Gold and 200 Smurfberries!

🧡 How to enter 🧷
    • We’ve made it so you can create your very own Gargamel Outfit using multiple methods. It’s up to you how you want to do it.
    • Designs must be original, and of your own creation. Existing Gargamel outfits that look the same as in cartoons/comics and are obviously copied, won’t be counted.
    • You can also design the items around Gargamel (Cauldron, trap) or add your own decorative items around Gargamel.
    Gargamel template
    • To give a bit of a head start, we’ve included a template that you can use by downloading it from this thread. It can be printed, or used in several different ways to help you create your Gargamel outfit!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	garg.png Views:	1 Size:	178.8 KB ID:	246927

πŸ“œ Rules and Guidelines 🧢
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once and may only receive one prize.
    • Submissions must be received by Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 at 12:00AM MIDNIGHT PDT
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com. You can also enter in our Facebook Group. We will copy the entries over to this forum for everyone to see! (Coming soon...)
    • Please make sure that your image is large enough to be viewed. If you need help, ask and another Community member or a moderator will assist you.

Prizes and Winners πŸ’›
    • The Bongfish Team will choose three community members and declare them the winners. This contest will be separated into 3 categories:
    Category 1 – Digitally Created Designs
    • Examples would be an outfit designed / created in or edited with computer software such as Photoshop etc.
    • The winner in this category will receive 200 Free Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold item
    Category 2 – Analogically Created Designs
    • Examples would be an outfit designed / created with physical media such as paper, crayons, colored pencils etc.
    • The winner in this category will receive 200 Free Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold item
    Category 3 – Written Created Designs
    • Examples would be an outfit designed / created in text with detailed descriptions of its appearance and all of their details etc.

☝️ Additional Guidelines ☝️
    • Make sure to check your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager @Spelling Bee
    *This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. *

Hi everyone! As many of you have already guessed, it was extremely difficult selecting winners this time due to the sheer number of fantastic entries. Without further ado, here we go!

The Winners are:

Category 1 – Digitally Created Design
    • Shirin Post# 16
    • 200 Free Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold item
    Category 2 – Analogically Created Design
    • Morning Sky Post# 8
    Category 3 – Written Created Design
    • s201400042 Post# 11

Honorable Mentions:

Honestly, everyone who entered is worthy of an honorable mention. The talent and creativity shown by all of you were truly remarkable. Please know that even if your entry was not selected as a winner, there is still a chance that your design could someday get implemented into the game.

The Bongfish and PopReach teams thank you all for your hard work, and for sharing your ideas and talents with the entire community. Above all else though, we'd like to thank you for showing that a certain "smelly old wizard" deserves some much-needed attention too. Oh, and that he is also capable of having a fierce sense of fashion!

...happy Easter...πŸ˜‚πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°
    ...and thank you very much bongfish 🐠for this wonderful last competition..πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»what a great idea..I will miss all this so much with you ... you are such a great team..πŸ’›πŸ πŸ’›πŸ πŸ’›πŸ thank you for this wonderful timeπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈ
    Last edited by HappySmurf; 09-17-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      HappySmurf I wouldn’t worry about it, there are so many cartoon episodes that of course some of our ideas will be similar. I want a big bunny costume on Gargamel for Easter too - and I really hope your idea gets implemented!!🐰🐰🐰

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      HappySmurf. Love the pink bunny idea!

• ChristineB
      ChristineB commented
      Editing a comment
      HappySmurf I think this is brilliant! What can be more scarier for our sweet little smurfs to find themselves with a sweet fluffy Pink Bunny and come to be it’s Gargamel! It kinda reminds me of the battery commercials here in the USA of the Energizer Bunny gone Mad! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ lol

OOh, now this looks fun. PUts on my thinking cap

Comment

β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ€‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ§‘πŸ€‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’›πŸ€‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’šπŸ€‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’™πŸ€‘πŸ’œπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ€‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        very happy GargamelπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Clowns terrify me- this really terrifies me! πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        Great! 🀑 πŸ˜ƒ

Category 1 – Digitally Created Design

Last edited by Morning Sky; 09-23-2019, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Silver
        Silver commented
        Editing a comment
        reminds me of

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Every chicken is a chicken - lol

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Too funny!

It’s about time, I thought we would never get a fashion themed contest!!! I was hoping it was going to be designing handbags, but I’ll take what I can get, and besides this whole week the staff at my Florida retirement community have let me pick out my own clothes! So get ready my Bongfish buddies I’m going to use this experience to design some of the best Gargamel outfits ever!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        i'm looking forward to see the design from you especially!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah - this is your contest, Purple!

Last edited by Silver; 09-18-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Now Gargamel is really scary!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Ooh this one IS super creepy!! And perfect for Halloween!!

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Silver. Yup, that’s creepy!!

Last edited by Morning Sky; 09-23-2019, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        I was actually half way through drawing this exact outfit. Looks awesome πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ love it

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        King Gargamel would be great!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€he is wonderfully royalπŸ‘‘πŸ’₯πŸŽ‰

Category 3 – Written Created Design

Now I'll try a description of a Gargamel costume with words:

Do you see Gargamel, the Smelly Wizard, behind his big black cauldron where something is cooking? It's not a magic potion, no, this time it's a soup of light, yellowish-green colour with sausage and vegetables floating in it. Gargamel has a typical chef's hat on his head and wears a white chef's jacket. Under the cage there is a plate with a delicious meal to attract the Smurfs: Tasty noodles, crispy chicken, fresh salad! Gargamel holds a big wooden cooking spoon in his hand. In front of him are a sharp knife with a wide, long blade, a chopping board and several spoons on the floor.

Be careful, little Smurfs! Gargamel wants to throw you in his soup.
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 09-23-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe in his plate some smurfberries to attract Smurfs.

Since I can't draw at all, I try to put my suggestion into words.

I wish for a Bongfish Gargamel, with fish head and big teeth and fish costume as a reminder of the awesome time with your team πŸ˜„

🐑🐠🐟🐑🐠🐟

Comment

Astronaut Gargamel:
        Gargamel wears a white spacesuit and white space helmet. In front of him, a dark-purple liquid substance that emits blue steam whirlpools within his orange cauldron. Next to it is his Smurf trap, a metal cage which has some sarsaparilla underneath to attract Smurfs. Gargamel is also working on his new β€œrocket trap” on his left. This yellow rocket trap is shaped like a rocket and its cabin is filled of plates of delicious food. When a Smurf steps inside the cabin, the rocket’s door immediately slams shut and locks.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	A5F61508-479B-4095-9745-D42A23DAA5AF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	96.0 KB ID:	247073 =
          Iβ€˜m really not a great artist, but I would like to see the old wizard looking like a πŸ¦‡ on halloween! πŸ‘»πŸ˜‚
          Last edited by Katosmurf; 09-18-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            ..that is really successful designπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ˜€πŸ¦‡πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ¦‡πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            This is great!!πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Katosmurf. Wonderfully batty!

Black Beard Gargamel

His head is covered by a black pirate bandana head wrap. A skull and crossbones eyepatch over one eye. A red brocade knee length coat with black leather collar and cuffs. Black and white striped pants and pirate knee high boots. He holds a swashbuckler sword.

The kettle is filled with coin, jewels, gems and necklaces. So full it has spilled onto the ground. Another smaller chest filled with bootie on the ground next to him.

The cage has turned into a large pirate hat held up by a twig to catch unsuspecting and curious smurfs who make the mistake of walking into the trap. When a smurf enters the trap his blade slashes the air, knocking the twig and trapping the smurf.

Comment

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            Good idea! Black Beard Gargamel or Pirate Gargamel will suit best in Island

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Yes please!! I want Pirate Gargamel!!☠️☠️☠️

My concept is.....Invisi-Garg

It seems our favorite guy to hate has figured out how to make himself invisible (or maybe he’s borrowing a cloak from Harry?)

So there’s his trap without him...but when he’s got a smurf he zaps into visibility and tries to catch the hapless Smurf.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	247103

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	247104 ​​​​​​​

Comment

Last edited by Morning Sky; 09-23-2019, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            This is specially designed for Spelling Bee

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be great!
        Working...
        X