Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.75.0 update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.75.0 update is live and available for download!

Whatโ€™s new in version 1.75.0

An enchantingly smurfy Spring update!
    • Smurfjade has arrived in the Grove with her Hut, unlock her Flower Pathways and unique Grove items!
    • New Premium Female Smurf items!
    • Shiny and new St. Patrick's Day Items!
    • The nasty Lost Village Growlers tumble into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help build a spiraling Smurfy Hut Tree Wonder!
    • Brighten up your Grove area with beautiful new Spring items!
    • Climb all the way up to a new Max level of 148!
    Click here to watch the version 1.75.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store & Google Play Store.
    • The Amazon Appstore version will be coming soon!

Oh.My.Smurf!

Comment

wow i've just watched the trailer and it's so so soooooo great!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ it's still march but i'll say it's my best update of 2019!!!!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree!! This is definitely one of the best Lost Village Updates weโ€™ve ever had - if not the best!!

I am super excited for the Growlers and their Giant Nest!! And of course the Girls Tree House!!

Thank you for lobbying to get all these awesome items in our Groves yosinori saitou !! Itโ€™s so exciting to finally see them in the game๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

i've just updated and really love today's EO๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thank you soooooo much Bongfish!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Comment

Waits for the alpaca joy

Comment

How does one unlock the new crops?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Phil Teo The new Crops are unlocked via a new Exclusive Offer item called the Herb Shop.

Alpaca is the new sheep
          Last edited by TWOSHY; 03-14-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

What a great update!
            • My very favorite thing about the update are the rope bridges- they are beyond awesome and so very cleverly designed! I really canโ€™t say enough good things about them. I think that Iโ€™m going to have to construct a whole arboreal part to my village!
            • The wonder is super and am so glad yosinori saitou is getting more treehouses for the girls!
            • All the pathways are cool!
            • Several of the decorating items are super- especially like the bramble bush, the flower bed, the acorn light, the golden clover and the little dude in the dragon costume!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks Cupcake !
              Last edited by yosinori saitou; 03-14-2019, 03:18 PM.

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              The rope bridges are so cool, aren't they?? I wanted to start re-decorating right away but then I saw the mess / weird clusters that are my grove and my motivation went right out of the window, ahaha.

Where is the zip wire? Is it an EO? I agree there are loads of gorgeous items in this update and I love the rope bridge but I wish the smurfs would climb up and walk on them. That would be very cute. Not as cute as the alpacas mind you... ๐Ÿฆ™

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              cosmickitten the Zipline is indeed an Exclusive Offer, so you will be seeing it show up soon. Unfortunately, there were some technical issues that prevented the Smurfs from interacting with the Rope Bridges, but they are still marvelous additions to any village area!

yup, this is my favorite update since i started playing this past summer. the rope bridges are probably the coolest thing in the game, so far.
            Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 03-14-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Awesome update !!! Loving everything ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ The addition of having a choice of being able to " delete or place items in the village " from Jokey is nice !!! Thanks.
              Last edited by Tamara Abbott; 03-14-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Shirin
                Shirin commented
                Editing a comment
                โ€œDelete or place in this placeโ€ option is available games, I think.

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                It seems to work for any โ€˜wonโ€™ item. If you delete you do not get the XP for the item. So a choice for some, to place, get the XP then delete, or delete right away without the XP. For lower level players that may be important. For those at higher levels....well the 5000 you may get for placing a sheep is nothing in the 2-3 million you need to level up 1% so may not even be worth it to place it, so the delete option is a time saver for them.

Very great update! So many decorative new things! Thanks Bongfish! New alpacas look very cool, and new tree wall corners. Especially liked new wonder, big and great. Glad that yosinori saitou โ€˜s wish for tree for female smurfs and AlleycatttSmurf โ€˜s herb shop idea implemented into the game!
              Last edited by Shirin; 03-14-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                I love this update too Shirin !! Thereโ€™s so much amazing stuff itโ€™s almost overwhelming๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

The Girls Tree House, The Rope Biridges and the Growlers in the MMB are my faves!! Actually I love the Archery set up, leap frog girls, flower beds, crazy mushrooms etc etc etc too!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And I canโ€™t wait for all the amazing EOโ€™s too!! The Growlers Nest, Girls Beehive Hut, Zipline and Giant Smurf Eating Flower...... And I will finally get to plant a little Herb Garden for my Smurfs๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒพ

• yosinori saitou
                Editing a comment
                thanks Shirin and AlleycatttSmurf congratulations!!

Exquisite items in this update! I am inspired to tackle my Grove! ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒฟโš˜๐ŸŒน I love that many of the items that can be bought with coins are interactive.
              I went on a farmstay recently - did you know that if you keep a pair of alpacas with a herd of sheep, they are excellent guards against predators like foxes? With that in mind I spent some SBs!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_639.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	927.7 KB
ID:	236166

I also really love the coin pathways - my dragons have real treasure hordes to sleep on now!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_640.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1,008.0 KB
ID:	236167
              Attached Files

Comment

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                IslandLife. Youโ€™re right, the dragons do look good on their piles of gold!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                This is great IslandLife !!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

And I had no idea that a pair of alpacas will work as guard dogs for a herd of sheep!! That is so cool!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

My dragons are loving their new coin hordes too haha!! And Micheal the Leprachuan with his now overflowing pot of gold๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

• Lizabey Bon Vach
                Lizabey Bon Vach commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh no, I need to make a dragon hoard now.
                Your castle's really neat-

Was hoping the shamrock pathways were in all areas. I know we have the patch but it isnโ€™t the same, canโ€™t place items on them. I was also hoping for more St. Patty day items like a green shamrock horse since weโ€™ve gotten other holiday themed horses. I hope the Easter update is filled with jellybean walls and pathways a chocolate bunny wonder with his ear bitten off lol. Happy St. Patrickโ€™s day everyone, stay smurfy!

Comment

Congratulations to Yosinori and Alleycattt , so glad you got your designs into the game.
                i love the wonder, only wish we could build more than one so all the girls could live in the trees๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks asmurf and i agree with you!! i want more treehouse for girls๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you asmurf ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I would love more treehouse too!! At least we can create the effect with our new awesome rope bridges and some large trees!!
              Working...
              X