Space Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs Only January 12th – 13th, 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs Only January 12th – 13th, 2019

📢 We're having a smurfy Space Exclusive Offer Sale Event! During the event, you will have the opportunity to obtain the Space Sugar Shack🍭, Gargotep🐫, the UFO Shop🛸, the VIP Smurfy Laboratory⚗️, Vanity Smurf's Space Hut🏵️ and the Galactic Shop🚀!

❗️The Sales Event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, January 12th, 2019. Please see the schedule for exact times. Please note: All times shown in UTC can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2q4zYNA.

⚠️ Please note: We have made some recent adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale system to improve countdown timer accuracy, and offer availability.

🛑 If you are not seeing any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal, and or try traveling from the Main Village, to another area (Island, Mountain, Planet, Grove etc.)

❓If you have any additional questions, please comment below!

As happy as I may be to finally see villains available on my swoof village sadly I cannot at this time afford them. Looking forward to another opportunity when finances are kinder to me no less .

Comment

• Angelbaby357
      Angelbaby357 commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand exactly what you mean. That's what happened to me during the whole month of October which was the most painful for me because Halloween is my ABSOLUTE favorite holiday and I built my Christmas village for my kids so that made the whole month of December just as painful. And of course you need a boatload of smurfberries to play the mystery boxes, which ties into buying the packages. I, personally have given in to even trying the mystery boxes. I got fed up with getting the exact same prizes over and over and over and over that it was absolutely ridiculous and a waste of money. I've gotten those darn Turkey sheep well over 100 times so I just started deleting them. I don't think I've ever gotten the prize I was looking for. Heck, I still haven't gotten the Easter bunny prize and that was what, about 9 months ago? I know I've had to have played the mega mystery boxes at least 200 times and that's a mind boggling 12,000 smurfberries which loosely translates into the equivalency of $600 in cash. Lollllllll! I'm making somebody rich, well was, I gave up hope and rarely play them anymore. But I love these sales and that they sometimes ask what we would like to see in certain sales from past offers. That gives us the opportunity to bring back offers we weren't able to afford or missed. That's one of the MANY things I love about this game. I'm sorry that you are unable to participate in this sale and I really hope you will have the means next time. I really wish they could fix the gifting process so that we could give items from our mystery and mega mystery boxes list to our smurfy friends or even possibly have a trading post kinda thing where we could trade those gifts with one another. That would be a lot of fun. I could finally get all those 20x duplicates òf my list. That would be awesome. Just a suggestion, lol!!!

Nooooo the lab is still out of me budget

Comment

None of the offers have shown up on my game today and yes, I’m attached to WiFi. 😣

Comment

I want Gargotep but missed him! Will he be offered again? Was he offered before or was this the first time?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          AJ Smurf this was the first time!

I am desperately waiting for him and Hogapatra at the $9.99USD price point, because I need them both in a few areas😰😰😰

• AJ Smurf
          AJ Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Then I am sure it will be offered again.
      Working...
      X