Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.69.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packed up my Halloween decs and put out Thanksgiving and Christmas decs... it’s that time of year time to decorate with festivities. falalalala.

Comment

A random question: does anyone else have problems getting the settings toggles to slide? It take me many, many attempts to get the switch to move and sometimes they just won't move at all. It took me (literally) several minutes to turn the Effects on and then back off earlier today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	720.7 KB
ID:	228137

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake Yes, tapping the restart button will give you the option to start over again. That being said, there is a big difference between choosing to use the restart button and doing a delete and reinstall. If you delete and reinstall, then everything is completely gone, and you start over literally from scratch. However, if you choose the restart button, then yes you also start over from level one again, but you retain all of your purchased currency, such as Smurfberries.

As for why it's still there in the Menu, I think it's basically just a hold-over from the early days. It is less relevant now, especially with the recovery tool, and cloud saves and so on.

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        *facepalm* Thank you, Spelling Bee!

Sure enough, tapping switches it on and off, no problem. I can't believe how much time I've wasted trying to slide (and cussing at) that little sucker! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

The Restart Game button has some sort of weird pull over me. Every time I enter that menu I want to tap it. It's kinda like the urge to touch the side of the kettle to see if it is hot, even though you know it might burn your fingers. Or poking a wasp nest with a stick just to see what will happen. Ack. Thank goodness my impulse control issues have improved with age. I will continue resisting.

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        That is so funny Happybird...I also look at the restart button and have a great desire to press it....again like you I have to fight the urge

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸœπŸœπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸœπŸœthat is once again one of my favorite updates.πŸ’› πŸ˜€the animals are just sugar, as we say in Germany .. πŸ˜‚πŸ’›sits Nebbit actually invisible in the box, or looks out of it, before you tap it? has anyone already received it? 😊thanks Bongfish for this successful refreshing update with this sweet animals. πŸ’›The new rocks and floorflow,as well as the baobab tree are just great as an extension to the existing items,πŸ†πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΅πŸ…πŸ¨πŸŒ΄but the best is the wombatπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment

The animals in the update are simply awesome! Kudos to the design team! I love the smaller sizes of all items, including the wonder - otherwise Iβ€˜d run into a severe space problem. That being said: Please Bongfish - for the next Island update, please offer a land expansion, please! Same goes for the Main Village, by the way. If thereβ€˜s anything Iβ€˜m hoping for for the next updates, itβ€˜s more land!

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Loving the addition of the Nebbit to the game πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          he's adorable and the animation is great!!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for sharing the animation!

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I have tried so many times to win him!!! I’m super excited he is part of the game now, I can’t wait until he is in my village!

Where is this in the menu...I like him too?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooh, wow....I might get him then if I am lucky.

I hope we get a new game in the next update. I loooove games

Comment

Did anyone grow the outback animals? I cannot grow any? I mean after spent stardust, it went back to the original status when I came to visit after some hours. I did not try 2nd time, but came straight to ask if anyone encountered the same problem.

Comment

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you not toggle the β€˜grow/baby’ switch when you tap the animal? Works for mine
            Last edited by Chat noir; 11-06-2018, 06:40 AM. Reason: Tried (several times) to tag Kelly Hoon, but only Kelly is recognised????

Ah!! I see my problem now, the tap allow your to switch between grow n baby. Great feature. Thanks Chat noir

Comment

Twinkiepie any chance bongfish might release past complimentary items... like the yearly staues.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            I will try to find some proof I guess. It will take some time due to circumstances still but I will try !

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Awesome news Y3nzid_Raxip I am SO happy to hear that you finally got your coveted StatuesπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ And what great timing with the 8th Anniversary!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Tamara Abbott the easiest way would be to look at your iTunes account and see if you have any purchases going back to 2014 - which is when the first Statue came out. If you can’t find anything that way I am sure if you contact support or Twinkiepie and let them know your situation they will be happy to send them to you. You are clearly a loyal SV player and Forum MemberπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks @AlleycattSmurf . I just went through some of my account and Facebook activity and found some items so I'm hoping they are enough proof !! And yes I love this game. I play everyday even though I don't always have internet access. I love the forum I can't always contribute lots and everyone is so helpful ! πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

I just found Sweepy’s dirt pile!! I thought I long ago when looking for it had moved everything, but apparently I missed checking behind 1 tree. I change my green ancient oaks out for the orange ancient oaks for the season & yeah! there was a bouncing dirt pile! So for those others out there that β€œlost” it too- it’s probably there somewhere you thought you looked!

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh thank you there is hope yet...I have never ever found a pile. I had given up hoping

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            THey have a bad habit of hiding behind things. I recently found one hiding behind my old halloween decos. If you p ut your village into move mode (go into move mode then tap on the icon on the lower left to turn all your houses and stuff transparent) sometimes you can see hte little flag bouncing behind a house or tree.

Or you could just randomly move stuff around to find it

Didn’t realise the salt-water crocodile did THIS when tapped...just been floating around innocently! 🎼Never smile at a crocodile, no you can’t be friendly with a crocodile.....
          Last edited by Chat noir; 11-13-2018, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Love the new Crocodile 😍😍😍

And your beach looks awesome!!🀩🀩🀩

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            Love it πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• IslandLife
            IslandLife commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahhhhh that croc is so scary! I placed him and immediately regretted it as I don't want my smurfs to get eaten! If you ever visit the Northern Territory of Australia, be sure to check out Sweetheart at the Museum in Darwin. 5.1m worth of scaly terror!!!! 😨😨

I may not have been active on the forum in a while, but I've faithfully played the game every day.

Love the new animals we got! The Tasmanian devil isn't too pretty but that is their unfortunate lot and not the fault of your designer, haha. I want to have all of them as babies but decided to just grow all of them. I had already grown the wombat and seen that we can switch it back to a baby, yay. (not that I hadn't bought two wombats immediately anyway, haha) I hope that works with the other animals as well, although I might end up buying two of everything anyway because cute animals are my thing.
          Also love the massive tree and the jelly fish!

I haven't done a proper Australian area yet. Just today I finally worked on my Asian area although it didn't quite work out the way I wanted...

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Chat noir
            That's great, thank you for letting me know!
            I might give them babies/parents/friends anyway, but it's good to know I can choose if I want a horde of baby animals or adults. I didn't grow Explorer's animals because the small ones are so cute. Pray tell, can we change those too? Or is that a new feature?

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Evanna. I think this is a new feature for the outback animals only, sorry!

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Chat noir
            I suspected as much, thank you! I like his animals better as babies, so I'll keep them that way.

Happy 8th Anniversary!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

• SpyDy6
            SpyDy6 commented
            Editing a comment
            So I'm seeing these 8th anniversary and prior year statues--did I miss something where do I get these or how?

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            SpyDy6 you can find the 8th statue in the '' featured '' menu in the store. but unfortunately, you can't get prior year statues anymore since they were deleted from the store already.

Not quite related to this update but:

How are you guys doing with the Halloween game? I manage every time, but I still don't have all prizes. I have one sheep, two pumpkin balloons, three pumpkin lanterns, three teddies, and two bats. That's the result of playing two or three times a day since we got the game.

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            @AlleycattSmurf I’ll keep trying. I honestly hadn’t noticed the time. I’m usually focused on finding the pumpkins;

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            It's slow going over here, too. I can finish every time, and have been since before the clock was adjusted, but am still missing the sheep and the last two prizes on the bottom row. Just won a candy corn lamp last night for the first time. Have won one of each the rest except for the jack o' lantern balloon (have three or four of those).

• SpyDy6
            SpyDy6 commented
            Editing a comment
            I've gotten bats pumpkins balloons the couple like raggedy Ann & Andy, sheep and candy corn lamps. Otherwise more xp or annoyed 😁
        Working...
        X