Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our smurfy Spot the differences Fall Giveaway: Winners announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join our smurfy Spot the differences Fall Giveaway: Winners announced!

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ Can you find them all? ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ

Our Halloween celebrations continue! Can you spot the differences in the image above? Follow the steps below to enter the smurfy Giveaway!

1๏ธโƒฃ Whoever gives us the correct number will have a chance at winning 1 of 5 watering cans that were only available for a limited time! (This item boosts rewards for nearby crops when placed near Farmer Smurf's Hut!)

2๏ธโƒฃ Let us know which fall items you think would fit into the world of Smurfsโ€™ Village!

3๏ธโƒฃ Optional (not needed to enter the Giveaway): Show some smurfy love and tag your forum friends ๐Ÿ’™
    • Please use the spoiler tag! If you are not sure how to use it, you can learn more about Spoiler Tags and practice in this topic: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/fo...s-on-the-forum
    • Please do not attach an image with the differences highlighted and or circled. Attached images will be removed.
    • The Giveaway ends on Friday, 26th of October 2018! Good luck and Smurf on โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here you can take a closer look at the Watering Can Prize! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Comment

Ooh I love Spot the Difference games!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I already have the Watering Can in my Village, so wishing everyone lots of luck!

*And I am going to play just for fun because I love these games๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
      Spoiler!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        you have good eyes๐Ÿ˜

Spoiler!

i think these Smurfs would fit into the fall village perfectly๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ( i want them in my village!! )

and i'll tag Unicorn Smurf

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        They are adorable!
        Good luck Yosi! ๐Ÿคž

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        I really like these! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for tagging me, Yosi! I am sorry I am just now seeing this; looks like I missed out. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
        Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 11-28-2018, 04:51 AM.

Spoiler!

Comment

i see all of them.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Blackbutterflypaul We've removed your image as to not spoil it for other players. Please just edit your post with a number, and don't forget to use the spoiler tags!

yosinori saitou. Wonderful pics, Iโ€™d really like them in my village,
        Spoiler!
        . And I think a good Autumn (sorry, Fall!) item could be stashes of acorns for squirrels to bury, just like they do in my garden (and then go and steal from other stashes!). Sorry, forgot to tag people...trouble is, there are so many! Hereโ€™s a few....along with yosinori
        StroumpfetteSpyDy6 Veronasmurf Cupcake AlleycatttSmurf. skydiver118. Evanna. IslandLife. Shirin HappySmurfLillyPurple! .
        Last edited by Chat noir; 10-23-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for tagging me! Good luck! ๐Ÿ€
          Ohh what about a stack of acorns with a matching squirrel? To have a little furry friend hop about, taking a nut and burrying it?

• Lilly
          Lilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks and good luck Chat noir

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank youโ˜บ๏ธ..and good luck to you Chat noirโœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ„๐Ÿž

I see
        Spoiler!

WHen I think of fall. smurfs jumping in leaves, a smurf raking (hey a fun fall game, catch the falling leaves....ala catch the presents in Jokeyโ€™s stocking game but this time you catch falling leaves). Smurfs making candy apples or trick or treating. Decorating their cottages, harvesting seeds for next spring. Wishing the humming birds good bye (They leave here around october to migrate south).
        Mums blooming, running a cider press for fresh cider or apple cider donuts. Carving pumpkins.

for folks

EvannaSpelling Bee AlleycatttSmurf
        Chat noir

Just to name a bare few.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Lots of super smurfy Fall/Autumn themed ideas!!

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118. I keep on learning from SV and the forum! โ€˜Mumsโ€™ was a mystery to me when I first saw it on the Island...till I realised it was โ€˜chrysanthemumsโ€™!
          Last edited by Chat noir; 10-22-2018, 09:23 AM.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          So many wonderful ideas! Smurfs going trick or treaing would be really cute, I also like the idea of smurfs decorating their cottages and the cider press! (I first liked the jumping in leaves idea best but then remembered we already have that.)
          And oh gosh, you have hummingbirds! How adorable!

Thank you for tagging me! Good luck to you! ๐Ÿ€

Can someone post me โ€œspot the differenceโ€ via Imageupload.uk, because pictures posted via imgur doesnโ€™t sometimes open. I canโ€™t see it now
        Last edited by Shirin; 10-22-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Shirin Here you go!

Spoiler!

Comment

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks very much!

Spoiler!

Autumn is leaves turning colors and falling on the wind, pine cones and acorns and lotus seeds, cooler temps. So, anything with reds, oranges, browns, leaves, seeds could be used in the game.
          Last edited by ChristalWest; 10-22-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Spoiler!

Good Luck everyone!!
            Last edited by Carver Carver; 10-22-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

*happy smurfcounting.

Comment

I
                  Spoiler!

I think tress with yellow, orange, brown leaves will be beautiful. Just imagine a forest with those a lot of trees.
                  I tag yosinori saitou, Morning SkyAlleycatttSmurf , Chat noir, EvannaIslandLife skydiver118, Irene GR,
                  Last edited by Shirin; 10-25-2018, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• Evanna
                    Evanna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for tagging me! Good luck!! ๐Ÿ€
                Working...
                X