Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're looking for the scariest village of them all in our Halloween Screenshot Contest: Winners announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IslandLife lulu6454 Cupcake oh, very well done! Also to the honourable mentions @IreneGR , ejic12 and Veronasmurf.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much, Chat Noir!

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Chat noir

Congratulations!!! To all winners and honorable mentions!
    And other members, which made this contest best. It was such a great contest! Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
    ​​​​
    Last edited by Shirin; 11-05-2018, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Ooooooooo- what a surprise to wake up to this morning! Thank you so much, and the Smurfs dancing the night away at the Purple Pumpkin Disco thank you, too! Congrats to IslandLife lulu6454 ejic12 and Veronasmurf. and to everyone wh entered- so many spooooooky entries!
      Last edited by Cupcake; 11-05-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Congrats to the winners, there were so many amazingly different entries to choose from!

Comment

Congratulations folks. Enjoy the winning and a job well done

Comment

Congratulations to the Winners and Honorable Mentions! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
            Awesome job by everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

Congratulations πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ‘»πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ everyone!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions! I didnβ€˜t have the time to dive into decorating this time myself, but it was a pleasure to see everybody’s beautiful creations!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions. There were so many smurfy entries. I enjoyed seeing them all.

Comment

• Well done everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

• Thank you everyone for your congratulations... I was so surprised and happy to see my name as a winner on a decorating contest here!!

I don't come from a culture that celebrates Halloween and until recently had never really understood the point of decorations that make you scared (in real life or Smurf life!). But this year when I completely redecorated one side of my Village I had so much fun with the spoooooky stuff that I finally got it!! πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸ˜¨ Hope you all had a great Halloween and thanks again!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                        AlleycatttSmurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Huge Congrats again IslandLife πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

You totally deserved your win!! You definitely have a knack for Halloween decoratingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Irene GR
                        Irene GR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Gratz!πŸ˜±πŸ˜¨πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸ‘£πŸ‘»

• πŸŽƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽŠπŸŽƒπŸŽ‰Congratulations to all winners, that was a wonderful contestπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽƒπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽƒπŸ˜€πŸ‘»

Comment

Working...
                      X