Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're looking for the scariest village of them all in our Halloween Screenshot Contest: Winners announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the nightshots:

Comment

• Freckles
      Freckles commented
      Editing a comment
      Just awesome, every single scene!

• Muffi
      Muffi commented
      Editing a comment
      My favourite is the second Screenshot. Looks really like a spooky place of s Halloween town.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow!! Really beautiful Halloween Village and Sugar Skull ejic12 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Scaredy is sooo scared check him out can u find him

Comment

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      He is between Swamp wonder and Ghost game in second picture

• Geegee
      Geegee commented
      Editing a comment
      I just love your smurfy Halloween areas! I found him, I found scardy smurf! Heโ€™s all alone in you spooky area aww. Wish I could go save him and then roam around in your village. It looks like a smurfy fun time.

Halloween has arrived in the smurf village once more!.as pappa smurf has whipped up a magical,potion to bring spooky mist to blanket to the village and bring the trees alive!they look scary but they are there to protect the smurfs as they celebrate Halloween at their annual festival.thr smurfs though on,y in this one night a year dare to travel thru the spooky woods at the edges of the village to get to a spooky fun maze and to the creepy eeerie pumpkin house for treats!then off to thr big comatume party!. Oh!the haunted woods were the ever spooky haunted house is, do the smurfs dare go there?! Ooh the haunted woods were ghosts look scary mean but they love the smurfs and protect them from trespassers!. Booo!do you dare cross these ghosts to get to the smurf village?! ooh thereโ€™s the old castle that pappa smurf says is haunted by a little ghost who just wants some smurfy friends but the castle ruins look so scary, the spooky haunted swamps were only sloppy smurf dares to live close by to the haunted grotto were a scary unknown creature hides and lives!oh no,what does it eat?i hope itโ€™s is a vegetarian and nearby is another spooky haunted house long abandoned that smurfs dare each other to enter. the party is underway at the center of th village,look!its the headless horseman who has arrived for his annual ride and scare! But the smurfs soon relax as they party on at their Halloween festival!.
    Last edited by Veronasmurf; 10-25-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Very spooky, indeed!

• Freckles
      Freckles commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the foggy impression you created!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Your Halloween Village is a real masterpiece Veronasmurf ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Heelppp!!! Papasmurf! Make them go away!!! The little Smurf cried as Ghosts and creepy creatures of the night were surrounding him... Handy's Big Boom helpers were protecting him but.. for how long? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181027_235143.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.9 KB
ID:	227707Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181028_000248.jpg
Size:	276.5 KB
ID:	227708 ๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

• Muffi
      Muffi commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor smurf called too many ghosts with the quija board ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Your spooky area is very spooktacular!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Ooh I love the spooky glow and the colours!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_254.PNG
Size:	739.6 KB
ID:	227716Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_255.PNG
Size:	748.0 KB
ID:	227717By day or by night you might get a fright. The Smurfs are ready, their homes are too. HAPPY HALLOWEEN from us to you ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ปโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great, and the night pic is specially effective!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great, and the night pic is specially effective!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      I love your spooky Halloween Village Tamara Abbott ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‡

Well Iโ€™m heading back into eye surgery tomorrow, so I would like to wish everyone a smurfastic Halloween
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽƒ be safe and mindful. I hope to be able to see teasers for next update shortly... and please increase the time on the Pumpking smash event. Thanks for a wonderful game and forum friends
    ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›.

oh, and congrats to the winners of this contest when announced ๐Ÿคช.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you everyone...surgery went well, now to heal... I also see we have a new update peak. Thanks again for the healthy wishes.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Have a fast recovery!

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad the surgery went well! Have a speedy recovery! ๐Ÿค—

Y3nzid_Raxip best wishes for a successful surgery that finds you well and recovering very soon.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you... Iโ€™m all patched up, now the healing process begins. Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear you are all patched up and healing now @Y3nzid-Raxip โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

In the very middle of the nowhere, there is a forest which considered to be haunted.

in the night all spirits wake up and appeares in the forest
    url=https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/TvJR]
    Jack o Smurfโ€™s little garden:
    Last edited by Shirin; 10-31-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Freckles
      Freckles commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely donโ€˜t want to get lost in that forest! Very spooky, especially that lightning.

• Muffi
      Muffi commented
      Editing a comment
      Jack o Smurfs Garden is my favourite! ๐ŸŽƒ Looks really cool! I want that scarecrow as well for my village haha

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Awesome forest area and I love Jack o Smurfs garden!!๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Iโ€˜m not sure but I think the deadline is alredy over.. :-/ (I thought it was 31st Oktober, 11.59pm but I think think 31st at midnight means the night between the 30th and the 31st?)
    But I try Maybe somebody likes to see my screenshots.

Next to the amusement park my smurfs are building a Horror-Halloween-Attraction. They have actors, a spooky villa, a dark forest etc. Some attractions are still under construction :-)

Name:	B4806435-CE2F-4B57-B270-2656A1C94E23.png
Size:	644.6 KB
ID:	227869Click image for larger version

Name:	6D392F66-2028-4920-8E0F-09CBA26700C5.png
Size:	669.6 KB
ID:	227870Click image for larger version

Name:	3487DC5E-4CA5-4AD6-AA84-0E4E73C1906C.png
Size:	659.1 KB
ID:	227871
    Last edited by Muffi; 10-31-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Your area is great!! Especially liked building swamp wonder.

• Muffi
      Muffi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much, Shirin!
      I want to try to ad some pictures at night as well :-)

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Great Halloween Area๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

The forbidden land. The unsuspecting smurf entering into this village will find ghostly apparitions awaiting him whenever he explores deeper into the woods. The twists and turns provide unexpected spookiness to the unsuspecting smurfs
    Attached Files

Comment

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Spooky areas!

๐Ÿ‘ปBest wishes to all!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 10-31-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Samhain blessings to you too. I have a friend that is Wiccan so itโ€™s fun to see the different variations of the holiday

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Belated Samhain blessings to you both!

I also wanted to show some screenshots of my halloween-park by night (and had to wait for the sun to go down ;-) )

Name:	1A37D4F9-8046-4ED9-B6EA-55067298D4EE.png
Size:	649.4 KB
ID:	227902Click image for larger version

Name:	4334D3FB-E9C4-4E78-A4DE-560EAEBF72B1.png
Size:	625.9 KB
ID:	227903Click image for larger version

Name:	123F0853-8BA3-4FAF-AE93-5B67848D85BF.png
Size:	643.4 KB
ID:	227904Click image for larger version

Name:	9E3113DF-F945-4290-902C-C15BCFEEEC61.png
Size:	648.6 KB
ID:	227905

Comment

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have sundial in your village, your donโ€™t have to wait day or night. You can choose them whenever you want. It is in Menu>Structures. Here it is:
      Spoiler!

By the way, your village looks more better at night
      Last edited by Shirin; 10-31-2018, 10:41 PM.

• Muffi
      Muffi commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, but I donโ€˜t own it yet unfortunatly. But thank you very much for the advice! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ™

I converted the time and contest isnโ€™t over yet, I think. Here some pics from my pumpkiny area . ๐ŸŽƒ

Here is closer looks:
    Last edited by Shirin; 11-01-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      I love the fall feel to this๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ

๐ŸŽ‰ Contest Winners Announced! ๐ŸŽ‰

Hey Smurfsโ€™ Villagers! Thank you all for entering this spooktacular Screenshot Contest! You really scared us with your submissions (in a good way!) and we hope you had a smurftastic Halloween with lots of Tricks n' Treats! Are you ready to find out about who won this Contest? We are ready to announce the winners!

A prize of 200 Smurfberries and a smurfy goodie pack with Smurfs Goodies each- goes to

IslandLife's creepy Halloween Village!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    lulu6454's a-MAZE-ing Spooky Maze!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    Cupcake's spooky but groovy Purple Pumpkin Disco!๐Ÿ˜ฑ

An honorable mention goes to the smurftastic builders Irene GR, ejic12 and Veronasmurf! Congratulations to all of you

Winners will be notified shortly by Private Message to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your Forum Inbox!

PS: Don't be upset if you haven't won this time! Winter is coming - and so are more smurfy Giveaways and festive Contests!

Comment

congratulations winners & honorable mentions!!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ i was scared very much by many scary and creative screenshots in this contest๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ thanks to all entries for the great works!!

Comment

Working...
    X