Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're looking for the scariest village of them all in our Halloween Screenshot Contest: Winners announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're looking for the scariest village of them all in our Halloween Screenshot Contest: Winners announced!

πŸŽ‰ Contest Winners Announced! πŸŽ‰

Hey Smurfs’ Villagers! Thank you all for entering this spooktacular Screenshot Contest! You really scared us with your submissions (in a good way!) and we hope you had a smurftastic Halloween with lots of Tricks n' Treats! Are you ready to find out about who won this Contest? We are ready to announce the winners!

A prize of 200 Smurfberries and a smurfy goodie pack with Smurfs Goodies each- goes to

IslandLife's creepy Halloween Village!😱
    lulu6454's a-MAZE-ing Spooky Maze!😱
    Cupcake's spooky but groovy Purple Pumpkin Disco!😱

An honorable mention goes to the smurftastic builders Irene GR, ejic12 and Veronasmurf! Congratulations to all of you

Winners will be notified shortly by Private Message to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your Forum Inbox!

PS: Don't be upset if you haven't won this time! Winter is coming - and so are more smurfy Giveaways and festive Contests!

Is your village the scariest of them all? Do you love to decorate away with spooky scarecrows and creepy costumes for your Smurfs? Do you love to scare Smurflings and the profession of a smurfy trick-or-treat? If so, open the gates of smurfy horror-fun and join our Halloween Screenshot Contest!

πŸ‘»How to Enter πŸ‘»
    • Take an in-game Halloween-themed Screenshot of your Smurfs' Village area of choice!
    • Optional: Tell us more about why you think your village is the scariest!

πŸ“œπŸ•―οΈ Rules and Guidelines πŸ•―οΈπŸ“œ
    • Screenshots must be of your village. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once and may only receive one prize. Duplicate accounts are a violation of the Community Rules and Guidelines.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook, or other topics will not be counted.
    • If someone is having difficulties in submitting their entry, please offer to help them or notify Spelling Bee and Twinkiepie for assistance.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly insert an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message
    • Submissions must be received by Wednesday, October 31st, 2018 at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • Winners must provide their own Support ID to claim their prize. Prizes cannot be passed to or be claimed by someone else.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register on these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com

🍬Prizes and Winners 🍬
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • Each winner will receive the price of 200 Smurfberries + Smurf Candy and Treats!
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.

πŸ¦‡πŸŽƒ Additional Guidelines πŸŽƒ πŸ¦‡
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your Support ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your Support ID to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee

* This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook.

Count Smurfcula welcomes you to my HALLOWEEN VILLAGE!

First stop, Hill House, the stately pile of the Smurfcula family. A perfect spot for that weekend getaway.

You can catch The Smashing Pumpkins in concert!

Engage in a thrilling flight over Silly Old Gargy's lair.

Or for the budget-conscious, Hansel and Gretel's famed Gingerbread BnB promises a mint on every pillow. (Eeeek! Smurfette, steer clear of that oven!!)

Last edited by IslandLife; 10-10-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful, imaginative creations!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow!! Love love love your Halloween Village and CommentaryπŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

• Freckles
      Freckles commented
      Editing a comment
      I love every single one of your creations, but if I had to pick, Iβ€˜d chose the first one. Spooky and lots of detail.

And at night the little ghosties come to play...

So what are you waiting for? Come visit our Haunted Smurfs Village. You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave... πŸ‘»πŸ˜¨πŸ‘»

Comment

• Jenny Rosa
      Jenny Rosa commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks great smurftastic work 😍

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      IslandLife. Great holiday prospectus! I want to visit the spooky Hill House! πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§›πŸ»β€β™€οΈβ—οΈ

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Looks even more spooktacular at night!!🀩🀩🀩

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ­πŸ«πŸ˜€what a little wonderful story ... islandlife, lollys🍭🍭and candies 🍫🍫would be my fate...πŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈ
    ..oh sorry,it wanted to post as a comment on you IslandLife.. slipped in the wrong placeπŸ˜…
    Last edited by HappySmurf; 10-10-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

My Halloween island. Only the bravest smurfs dare to swim there!

Comment

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        I think some smurfs have a lot bravery and one smurf is returning back in first picture near the ship πŸ™‚

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Awesome Halloween Island!!πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        That's one island I'm staying away from !

My Halloween corner of the village is all decked out and ready to spook any unsuspecting Smurf who happens along. The bats are swarming and all manner of spiders and snakes abound.

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yuk....don’t like all those creepy crawlers

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Your Halloween area looks great!!πŸŽƒπŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ¦‡πŸ¦‰πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Love πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

🌞brightness vs dark🌚or πŸ‘ΌπŸΌangel vs devilπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

..the question is, what happens when the halo hits the devil? πŸ€”...πŸ˜…will probably go well, and all darkness will fade, πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰because even baby is relaxed ..πŸ˜‚

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it...baby couldn’t care a hang

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Awesome Halloween scene!!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆ

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Halloween in my VillageπŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	631.0 KB ID:	226669

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	588.2 KB ID:	226670
      Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	650.4 KB ID:	226672 ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ ​​
      Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	608.7 KB ID:	226671 ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​
      Attached Files

Comment

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        Your haunted ship very spooktacular.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Great Halloween Village!!πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œ especially love the haunted ship

Halloween on my Grove πŸŽƒπŸ¦‡πŸ‘»

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_6172.png Views:	2 Size:	671.7 KB ID:	226677

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	649.5 KB ID:	226675

​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        This is really unique!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Ooh I love Halloween in the Grove idea!! It looks great!!🀩🀩🀩

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Creepy villians πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Halloween on my Island πŸ‘»πŸ¦‡πŸ•·

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6175.png
Views:	2
Size:	693.5 KB
ID:	226681

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	678.7 KB
ID:	226679 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        This is great! Azrael is gonna eat that Purple Smurf and get infectedπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

• Muffi
        Muffi commented
        Editing a comment
        Gargamel on vacation :-D

Ghosts are everywhere stealing the candies!!! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20181006_211247.jpg Views:	1 Size:	320.1 KB ID:	226688

Comment

• Jenny Rosa
        Jenny Rosa commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s a great idea that looks sooo spooky love it πŸ‘»β€οΈπŸ‘»

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Awesome!! So SpooktacularπŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Ghostly πŸ‘»πŸ’œπŸ’š

β­οΈπŸŒœπŸŒ›β­οΈπŸŒœπŸŒ›....if you do not know if you have a midnight picnic in heaven or on earth, then you do not need to be afraid?... β­οΈπŸŒœπŸŒ›...how scary...πŸ˜²πŸŒœβ­οΈπŸŒ›πŸ˜‰
      Last edited by HappySmurf; 10-10-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        What a beautifully done Halloween Area!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‰πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Muffi
        Muffi commented
        Editing a comment
        Spooky forest! Great Job!

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	551.0 KB ID:	226730

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the forum! Very nice Halloween area!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        What a magnificent Halloween Village!!πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

my Smurfs are having a scary Halloween costume dance partyπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» and it got even scarier when an unwelcomed guest just joined the party😱😱😱

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks Unicorn Smurf and AlleycatttSmurf πŸ˜„ okay here's the screenshot in the night

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hooray!!! So cool, Yosi. Every time I visit I always make a wish that I can join your party. Well done!! πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ’€

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd love an invite πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Well I was late to the last contest and while my entry here may seem similar, of course my Halloween themed area would lurk close to my smurf ghetto!
      We can see the glowing rune pumpkinhead smurf is summoning them pumpkins that seem now to persistently need smashed throughout the village. And what would smurf fear into even the bravest smurfs chasing stinkweed than Gargamel and crew close by smurfing smurfs into gold! Behold his latest victim!

----it would seem then in my little village the smurfs in efforts to free their regularly captured brethren, paid visit & patronage to Tailor smurf to create them a Halloween Gargamel costume to regularly free those of their ghetto captured.

Then with the leftover fabric Tailor made Baby smurf a new teddy bear that when smashed in one of the summoned pumpkins came to life! Roaming the village seeking swoofs candies my other smurfs might share.

Fearing further chaos may spread one fearless smurf braved approaching Father Time seeking help. While refusing direct involvement a braver still be did call upon, Spider-Smurf was summoned across the space time portal from the lost village where he was said to protect the female smurfs from peril, thereof!

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	639.0 KB ID:	226753

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	636.3 KB ID:	226754
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SpyDy6; 10-13-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Great Villains area and story!!πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

• Elena v.a
        Elena v.a commented
        Editing a comment
        can someone help me ? i can't post my pictures

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment