Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete your Island Classroom furniture set by entering our Teacher's Podium Giveaway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete your Island Classroom furniture set by entering our Teacher's Podium Giveaway!

๐ŸŽโœ๏ธ Teacher's Podium Giveaway! โœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ

Thanks to the request of some of our smurfy Community Members, we are once again giving away the Teacher's Podium to complete your smurfy Island classroom furniture set! To enter, follow the steps below!

1๏ธโƒฃ Like this post!
    2๏ธโƒฃ Tag at least one smurfy friend that also plays Smurfs' Village!
    3๏ธโƒฃ Write a short paragraph telling us a fun story from your time being a student or by making up a Smurfs Back to School Story!

The Giveaway ends on Wednesday, September 12th, Midnight PST! We will then pick 5 winners! So check back then to see who won! Please note: This classic Smurfs cannon item is not available in the game anymore!

Good luck everysmurf! Have fun with the Giveaway

Comment

Alex Smurf I nominate.

Fun fact when I was a student ๐Ÿ‘จ*๐ŸŽ“ I was on the honor roll and the deans list... and I was the only person in my family to attend college. I have had many personal achievements and have gone on to help be a model for not only the newest members of my family but friends alike.

Good luck everyone, I hope we all get this item in the near future.
    Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 09-10-2018, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you and good luck! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜Š

ChristalWest skydiver118 Evabevasmurf IslandLife Cupcake Astro King asmurf Fette Blue chocolatefruitnut Purple! AlleycatttSmurf Alex Smurf @ejic 12 Teddybear 04 CindySmurf Silver Chat noir HappySmurf Y3nzid_Raxip Ray888 mietze1963 Freckles Tamara Abbott Carver Carver

good luck, Everybody!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comment

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      Thatโ€™s funny! Where is baby smurf??

• Shudbe
      Shudbe commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you get a chalkboard that you can write on? Or did it come with those words? Either way AWESOME!! And still where did you get it? Also, the seal on the bottom right, why does your quest look like that (in a seal) I have to have it!!

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for nominating me! I donโ€™t believe in getting it anymore....๐Ÿ˜‰

oops i forgot to tell a story. my school days were just like the picture above!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Comment

yosinori saitouCupcake EvannaMorning Sky i tag the aforementinoed

My school time was kinda odd. I started in public school, moved to private school hten went back to public school for high school...so not strong on the friends area just because you move around an introvert they just keep themselves introverted.

One really strong memory I have of high school - I sat with the fellow โ€˜outcastsโ€™...you know the table, teh odds and ends that dontโ€™ fit with the jocks, etc, anyway, they had a huge TV in the room and would play MTV for some reason. But this one January day they put up the shuttle launch. We watched the Challenger launch...and come to its tragic end. A whole cafeteria of students fell silent. Maybe not the happiest memory but something that sticks with me decades later. It was a feeling that was echoed many years later when my co-workers and I gathered around a set to watch horrible things unfold on 911.

But...beyond that, for the introverted amongst us, school is often a trial to be endured.

Since I nominated folks that have already won I nominate
      ElvenTea
      Shirin asmurf
      ChristalWest lulu6454
      HappySmurf
      happybird
      CindySmurf
      cosmickitten
      ejic12
      lotinia
      Fette Blue
      Astro King
      IslandLife
      TWOSHY
      Lilly
      Irene GR debbles smurf
      Alex Smurf Chat noir

GIve a bunch of new members a chance to have something the โ€˜old timersโ€™ will drool over
      Last edited by skydiver118; 09-10-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank youโ˜บ๏ธ

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for nominating me skydiver118 ๐Ÿ˜Š. Iโ€™m only recently returned to Smurf Village and the Forum after a long absence and itโ€™s so lovely that everyone is so generous.

• Astro King
        Astro King commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the vote! ๐Ÿ˜

Morning Sky AlleycatttSmurf fluffy sheep mom Lilly Evabevasmurf ejic12 IslandLife Tenny yosinori saitou Cupcake

I tag all these awesome people!

Below is my Smurf story paragraph.

My story is when Gutsy and the other live action movie Smurfs went back to school. The teacher pointed that their snarky attitudes and low brow and crude humor was nothing like the classic heartfelt Smurfs stories of the past. The teacher also pointed out how awful the movies featuring them were, and then they were all fed to Gargamel! It was the best school day ever!

Comment

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        a great story๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Gee, Purple- thanks!

I nominate yosinori saitou IslandLife asmurf Fette Blue Purple! AlleycatttSmurf Chat noir Tamara Abbott Silver Alex Smurf Evanna Morning Sky Ray888 Happy Smurfy Veronasmurf Cupcake and Jenny Rosa

When I was a kid in school, I loved going to the book fairs and science fairs. Thebest part about school I liked the most was lunch time and recess. That was a good break after sitting in class for hours listening to the teacher talk the class to sleep

Comment

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        ๐Ÿ˜Š @Carver carver!!

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        i'm an adult now and working but still love lunch time and recess๐Ÿ˜„

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Too funny! And thank you for your vote!

YIPEEEEE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Iโ€™m so happy that we get another chance at this most exclusive and elusive Teachers Desk๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I nominate yosinori saitou Purple! Cupcake Alex Smurf Carver Carver Silver skydiver118 Chat noir Veronasmurf IslandLife Tamara Abbott Lilly asmurf FaryalSia TWOSHY Irene GR Shirin cosmickitten lulu6454 Freckles CindySmurf Fette Blue and really everyone on this forum who deserves this magnificent item! You (and of course the wonderful and deserving previous winners!) have all taught me different things during my time on this forum and make it a great place to be!!

Hmm well as a kid I really loved the sciences and writing in school. I sort of turned into one of the โ€œbad kidsโ€ as a teen and didnโ€™t focus on academics as much as I should have... I have always preferred the outdoors and have found travel to be extremely educational and inspiring as an adult. I am also currently taking a photography course which is a major passion of mine (mostly wildlife and landscape), and am trying to learn Spanish!

Once again a huge thank you to Twinkiepie and Spelling Bee for setting up these awesome contests and keeping the forum entertaining and interactive!!
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 09-11-2018, 05:05 PM. Reason: I keep adding people I forgot!๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        yes, you can learn a lot from not only in school but everywhere in this world!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        So hard to picture you as a โ€˜bad kidโ€™; rebellious, maybe, but not bad! Thanks so much for the nomination, Alleycattt, and I really hope you win!

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Awwwww thank you for the nomination AlleycatttSmurf ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks so much for giving away this amazing prize again! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰

I want to tag Y3nzid_Raxip yosinori saitou AlleycatttSmurf Cupcake Purple! Shaunie314 skydiver118 Carver Carver IslandLife HappySmurf TWOSHY Chat noir

Not a story from my time being a student but from my time now being an elementary school teacher. It happened on a day the whole school was celebrating carnival. I was teaching a first grade at this time and I told my pupils that later we were going to do a polonaise (conga line). A little girl then shyly raised her hand and said that she doesnโ€™t like Bolognese (spaghetti with meat sauce). At first I didnโ€™t get it but then I noticed that we werenโ€™t talking about the same thing and that she mixed up polonaise and Bolognese ๐Ÿ˜„ The girl was visibly relieved as I explained everyone again what exactly we were going to do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
      Even though days can be exhausting, theyโ€™re always so much fun and that is a reason why I love working with kids! Greetings to all teachers out there! Have a great new school year โœจโ˜บ๏ธ
      Last edited by Alex Smurf; 09-11-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        i'm sure you're a great teacher!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Cutest story ever! Thanks, and best of luck to you- you need that desk!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        That's an adorable story! Thank you for sharing! You are absolutely made for this contest! Fingers crossed you'll win ๐Ÿคž

I nominate yosinori saitou Purple! Cupcake Alex Smurf Carver Carver Silver skydiver118 Chat noir Veronasmurf IslandLife Tamara Abbott AlleycatttSmurf

Fun school fact - I always enjoyed music class in school and played in the band from 6th grade until I graduated high school. We went on many trips in the marching band. Performed twice for the Green Bay Packer halftime show and marched in the Indianapolis 500 car parade and Show.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        i couldn't play any instruments very well, ( and still can't play them now๐Ÿ˜… ) but i loved music and still love it๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ thanks!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck to you, Lilly, and thank you!

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!i remember trying out for band in junior high but being left handed seriously couldnโ€™t play an instrument to save my life thus spRing everyone headaches and ear aches from potential practicing!๐Ÿ˜‚but loved taking art classes and history,

@ Evabevasmurf @ chocolatefruitnut @ Y3nzid_Raxip@VeronaSmurf
      Lilly@skydiver118@Pachemz@debbles smurf@Chat noir@yosinori saitou@asmurf@IslandLife@TWOSHY@BabySmurfFan@eyjic 12@Ray888@Fette Blue@Morning Sky@Myleen73@Irene Gr anny12@TamaraAbott@Shirin@FuzzleFan@lulu6454@christalwes t@Lone Smurf@FarjalSia@mietze1963@ElvenTea@Teddybear 04@CindySmurf@Silver@Ray888@Freckles@Tamara Abott@Tapasz@chickadee2013@Mohammed@Tenny@tzr1877@ Carver Carver@Alex Smurf @happy bird@Purple!@asmurf@Astro King@Cupcake...... because their teachers were not made of sand, and they were all students ... who became SmurfsFans๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚..Hope I hope I did not forget anyone...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
      Last edited by HappySmurf; 09-10-2018, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you HappySmurf

• Carver Carver
        Carver Carver commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you much. Good luck!!

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so cute!

My nominations are Astro King yosinori saitou AlleycatttSmurf skydiver118 asmurf HappySmurf Cupcake Purple! Y3nzid_Raxip Alex Smurf Carver Carver IslandLife .

I've left college for more than a decade. Those good old days. No duty, only study

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Twoshy! And ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ to you!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Twoshyโ˜บ๏ธ

• Carver Carver
        Carver Carver commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you much. Good luck!

I'm tagging back yosinori saitou AlleycatttSmurf Carver Carver IslandLife Chat noir Cupcake Freckles Fette Blue Tamara Abbott
      as well as these members who supported the original threads
      ABI0683 Tapasz Purple! chickadee2013 LightofFire CvB023 NightN TJP2011 Mohammed Tenny Ray888 tzr1877 Evabevasmurf lotinia

https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...village-island

I'm not the smart type in school so the best part is obviously not about study. We used to play hide and seek at the break time. It's so challenging back then since our school building is quite large and everyone in the area has the same uniform.
      Last edited by Silver; 09-16-2018, 08:55 PM. Reason: Tagging more members

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Silver and good luck!

I loved break time / recess in elementary school too, we would always play kick the ball (a newer version of kick the can lol)๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Carver Carver
        Carver Carver commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you much. Good luck!

I would like to nominate: AlleycatttSmurf who is a great "mentor"/teacher to all on this forum,
      Purple! and yosinori saitou who are the Smurfs History Professors,
      skydiver118 who is totally the Honorary Professor of the Smurfs Village Game, Cupcake Dean of Smurfy Art School,
      Lilly , Carver Carver , Shirin , debbles smurf , TWOSHY , Silver and Veronasmurf who are doing their postgrad study in Smurfs Village, cool exchange students Tamara Abbott and Irene GR ,
      Y3nzid_Raxip the librarian,
      HappySmurf the art student, Alex Smurf the friendly tutor you look forward to hearing from,
      and Chat noir who is the smart kid who sits up the front and pays attention.

My school story? Um, I moved around a lot, so was continually adjusting. But my favourite place in every school was the library. My happiest moments were spent in libraries reading anything and everything (and avoiding sport hahaha.) So I'd like to give a big thank you to those teachers who encouraged me to read and explore - some even giving me passes to the libraries for senior kids - as it brought hours of joy to my life.
      Last edited by IslandLife; 09-11-2018, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you and good luck to you! โ˜บ๏ธ

• TWOSHY
        TWOSHY commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment