Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.67.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. When I saw those awesome new mushroom huts I absolutely fell in love with them!!! I just don’t understand how to get them. Can anyone give me advice on how I can get some? Thank you🍄💙

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, as @skydiver said, they were a special 60th anniversary offer as they were the very first Smurf huts! I think they will be offered again, too. I think they were US$4.99 last time.

• Phoenix
      Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I hope I don’t miss the next offer. Is there a notification I can turn on that tells me when offer is available?

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should get a popup each day when you start your game. Or tap on the little golden medallion on the left side at any time to see the day's offer

You can also ask for it to be reoffered in this thread
      https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-on-sale-again

It's only been offered twice so I can see it being offered again. Especially as we wait for a new update

Poor Morning Sky, please don’t hurt him Spelling Bee.......we all just wanted to know😮❤️

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess Spelling Bee's a little testy 'cause she's running the place by herself right now. Our good forum spirit must have misunderstood something.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      I would never hurt anyone asmurf. It was just a little humor towards Morning Sky being impatient for the Sneak Peek. I know everyone is excited about the Halloween update, and I am too!

Morning Sky I wasn't me being testy, but rather, I was only having a little fun at your expense, I'm sorry if you took offense.

Twinkiepie left instructions on when to post the Sneak Peek. and I'm following that schedule.

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay then, as long as we are all friends❤️

Wow. I didn't expect the next one will be halloween update. I guess we'll get monthly updates now instead of 3 weeks updates

Comment

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Halloween updates too. It's the best one along with Christmas update. I just hope the delay (3 weeks to a month) is because they have something special for us this Halloween (not because they are going with monthly release onwards)

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya, but I also know for some people they get the updates late already then the every 3 weeks means that they miss out on day 21, or have to not update until they get their day 21.....and they get even further behind. The good thing with this new calendar however is that since it’s pushed out each day or tied to the real calendar the ‘day 21’ prize may be the ‘end of the month’ prize and folks should no longer miss out no matter when they update.

I will admit after about 3 weeks i’m usually getting a bit bored with things, that said I’m not a huge decorator so new items really dont’ do much for me (and anyway so many of the things are SB only n ow so there’s even less to play with). I just plod my way along through the levels.
      I rarely play the games anymore so ti’s just maintenance, growing crops and gathering XP.

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118 as you said the calendar isn't an issue anymore now. I'm not even sure someone will miss reporter this days given coin item prize

It's the same in my case. I'm also not a decorator and getting bored in the third week. The only thing that keep me entertained is seeing members great decorating skills in this forum. I also don't play much as I used to be in the beginning (every hour digging and dusting craters). I have also no interest in growing crops and chasing levels anymore.

I just hope the monthly updates are only temporary. It could be nice if Bongfish tell us something their working at. Like the first time when they took over the game (they keep us updated with what bugs are they fixing and what are their plan onwards when they delayed the updates)

Hiya Silver, Purple!, and skydiver118. The update schedule has always fluctuated between a 3 or 4-week cycle (it was this way with Beeline too). There are no plans to change this going forward. It was merely a coincidence that there was a 4-week gap this time and that it happened to coincide with the Reporter Adjustments made in the last update.

Oh, and yes the next update is most definitely the Halloween one. I think you all are going to absolutely love it.

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Spelling Bee Really looking forward to the update, clearing space for it right now!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Works for me We have a few more days on the calendar till the last gift anyway.
      And if the next update is the Halloween one, it's good anyway that it isn't so early. I actually think mid/late October is best for that. If we got that mid/late September I'd be sick of/bored by it by mid October. Then it's Halloween and we have nothing new for it or the next update already which has nothing to do with Halloween.

Looking forward to it! The Halloween updates usually have cool stuff 🧛‍♀️🧟‍♀️

Will we get a Thanksgiving update? In the past users asked for it and the timing could work.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know also, me personally, is fine with a day 26 update that is relatively bug free than a day 21 update that is closely followed by a day 24 bug fix.

and I recall last year there were issues with the thanksgiving and christmas updates barely being 21 days apart (I know I lost a day 21 prize when my game auto updated)

Wow the recent daily EO’s have got as bad as recent Reporter prizes. Today they’re offering something I got as a prize from Scaredy on the free round! Perhaps it the influence of the upcoming Halloween update... Perhaps some malign spirit has invaded Bongfish and taken over Spelling Bee... Perhaps Twinkiepie isn’t really away but she’s locked him/her in a cupboard and has been scouring the archives for the oldest and most rubbish stuff to give us all as prizes and offers... Heeeeeelllllllpppppp!

Last edited by cosmickitten; 09-27-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      😧oh man i had no wifi and could not buy fafnir...😢

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      cosmickitten No worries, I am safe and sound. No one locked me up in a cupboard (yet, lol) and I am back now Even a smurfy one needs some days off from time to time 💙

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to see you back Twinkiepie. Hope you enjoyed your well earned break!

Thx cosmic kit, and here while I'm denied said update from my kindle, I've meanwhile managed to get both a black knight and Valentine's unicorn from the gamemaster daily freebie. I guess I should actually be grateful after seeing ur post 😗

Comment

I have Fafnir offered for 4.99

Comment

I need help getting Planet Vanity to reset its 5 day XP boost. Since my last XP boost period expired 9 days ago, I have not gotten Vanity to reset. After midnight on each day, I have tried various tricks to "get it to work" including clicking on Vanity (which does nothing but tell me what to buy and how many And then automatically resets the counter BEFORE I buy the items) and not clicking Vanity and going straight to the menu and buying 3 of the items with Vanity's head by them. I have done the latter the last 8 days with no XP boost and Vanity simply resetting his counter. I thought this last approach is what worked with the automatic counter reset issue, but I think I'm missing something.

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          For me it works, when you have the game and Vanitys Hut open before and while it is Midnight.

• ChristalWest
          ChristalWest commented
          Editing a comment
          So...stay on planet as you go past midnight, then go straight to the menu and buy the items with Vanity's head? I will try that. Thank you!

• ChristalWest
          ChristalWest commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Sky , thank you...this worked...I had forgotten the critical piece about staying on the planet while the day changed,

I think game is very clear and bright after updating iOS 12. I hadn’t play game much these days, because I was very busy. But it motivated me to play 😉
        Last edited by Shirin; 09-29-2018, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Reporters last gift box:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Morning Sky; 09-29-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• mietze1963
            mietze1963 commented
            Editing a comment
            Wonderful, I am very happy about it! 👏🏻

• momraising5boyz
            momraising5boyz commented
            Editing a comment
            We need a sheep storage that still let's you collect the XP. I am over run with sheep. Seems the MB gives at least 2 for every SB purchase.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            A Sheep Shed that allows us to store them and still get the XP.
        Working...
        X