Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.67.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new Pegasus from 60 SB Game Master box

Comment

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      I absolutely want this!!

• Pachemz
      Pachemz commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, awesome!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful!!😍😍😍

He could be Bongfish’s Pony Patronus πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

This is a Smurfical update... I would like to know what items have been added to Rarity and the Mini-Games.

Still hoping for some of the earlier items... like Blue and Purple Crab, the missing color for Mouse in a hole and Squirrel in log.

Is there any chance that Bongfish might offer past complementary gifts, like the yearly statues or holiday gifts?

Comment

One new thing is the ice tree for the mv and mountain. Y3nzid_Raxip But same as you I'm interested in knowing what was added.

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        New stuff I’ve come across so far is Fuzzle Tree, Glowing Ice Tree, Ice Spider, Helium Balloon Ride, Smurfy Flying Contraption and The Lemur Family. These were all in the Rarity Shop, haven’t come across any new prizes in mini games yet.

Addition: Today I also got Bucky Bunny and the Hamster Ball.
        Last edited by cosmickitten; 09-07-2018, 12:51 AM.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        cosmickitten
        Nothing of major interest for me, but the fuzzle tree and lemur family sound good. I have several ice spiders already because of the boxes and am not crazy about the other items either, but fuzzles and lemurs are nice. I'm surprised the fuzzles tree made it. That is relatively new!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        YesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈThank you Bongfish..now the Fuzzle Tree 🌳is in my little townπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Does the Alchemy Table do anything when tapped? My bookshelves are animated (a book flies out) but nada on the table.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        I just came here to check if somebody wrote something about that too! The table is pretty, but I don't know yet if I want to buy it... berries for a table is a bit meh if it doesn't do anything. I just rewatched th video to see if we have an animation shown but nothing.
        When you say a book flies out you mean it like that, right? Not just the swishy blue bit that flies around?

Hey, Ninja Rat is animated again - thank you, Bongfish!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 09-06-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

One of Scaredy's new prizes is the twisted Halloween tree.

Comment

The first stage of Wonder is so adorable. Smurf moving boxes with his stick.

Comment

Astroking is so smart, I agree that the new paths are superb for a river. I love them 😍
            i wish the dark haired smurfette was available for smurfberries. Such a shame.
            😊😊

Comment

Where do I find these huts from the trailer? I thought that maybe they’re hut customizations but I couldn’t find anything..

Comment

I Love the castle
              and the floating walls
              I love the smurfs apprentice
              I love the sheep
              I love the new stuff in the older games.
              Did i mention I love this update?!

Bongfish shurely have outdone themselves!

Comment

I love this update! I can tell you developers worked hard on it! I like how pretty much every new item (even coin items) has an animation even when it isn't being used by a smurf. IMO, the wizardry school is also the best smurfy wonder. Truly a bewitching update!

Comment

πŸ„Get both of these 60th Anniversary items as part of a smurfy Exclusive Offer Bundle! Classic Smurfette will be available on Sunday, September 9th, 2018, and the paintable Classic Smurf Hut will be the following day, on Monday, September 10th, 2018.

Comment

The magma pond with the snake is in the Rarity Shop as well! That is so cute!! I just don't know where to place it... Planet or island? The island has a volcano so maybe there? But I don't quite know how to use it / decorate it.

Who of you owns it and has done something with it? Any suggestions? Does anyone want to show what they did with it? Or describe it?

Edit: Island it is! I just saw there's a special planet magma... snake... sort of. Style wise that probably suits the planet better than the pond one. My island isn't very magma-ish though but the pond is so very cute and I loved it from the moment I saw it, ahh. It shall come to my island. Suggestions are still welcome! Also for other areas. If you placed it in your mv or grove or where-ever; doesn't matter. Any descriptions and pictures are welcome

Edit 2: Look at that cutie <3

Very clumsy, but that is its first welcome. I hope I can come up with a nice way of decorating it.
                  Last edited by Evanna; 09-08-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Evanna
                    Evanna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cosmickitten
                    If you pay for it, sure πŸ˜‰
                    Same, I also try to hide the edges behind stuff. I'd say rocks for the volcanic area, but those are grey and our area black, so that'd be awkward too :/

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    cosmickitten The Lava Snake looks so cool in your Dragon Area!! I never would’ve thought of putting it there, but it’s perfect!! I have lava tiles in my dragon area too, so now I’m thinking I might need another lava snake hahaπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Evanna ugh, I hate the square edges on pathway tiles too. I wish they could change them all. That’s one of the things I really love about the new glowing pathways, I hope they will all be rough edged from now on. I think literally EVERYONE prefers them that way because it looks so much more natural. Actually I’m struggling with my Prehistoric/ Volcano area because of the straight lines on the lava tiles right now😣

• IslandLife
                    IslandLife commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is a cute snake! I think Purple! had a pretty epic area where the snake was placed with Sorcerer Smurf. Please post a follow-up pic once you've finished decorating... you do some lovely little set pieces!

Hi, i'm evil black hair Smurfette and now i'm here in the Smurfs' Village to destroy it for my master Gargamel!
                  my plan is to make the village drown by opening the gate of their dam. but where's the dam.......?

'' Hi Smurf! please could you tell me where's your dam? i want to op......see it.''

'' Sorry, we don't have a dam here. we've been waiting for Bongfish to add a large dam wonder. let's hope we'll be able to build a large dam someday in the near future!! ''

please don't give up the large dam wonder for Smurfette, Bongfish!!😁😁😁
                  https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...to-the-village

and i like the idea of changeing Smurfette in the grandfather clock. it's the idea from the episode of Smurflings got younger in a grandfather clock. a nice idea, Bongfish!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                  Last edited by yosinori saitou; 09-09-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is the most excited I have ever been about a new Smurfette being added to our game!

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, and yes, we need the dam for her to destroy!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats on getting her yosiπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I am so excited to finally get her in my Village tooπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Yes!! Where is the Dam!!?? It is such a significant part of the Smurfs Universe, both the comics and cartoons!!

I also hope we will get a Lone Smurf costume change soon too...☺️🀞🀞🀞

This Smurf must have drunk too many potions:

Comment

• Freckles
                    Freckles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Stunning, Morning Sky ! Very clever make believe. Those potions are powerful, for sure.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    What a pretty area! I love the floating potion table, the shadow makes it look 3D!!

I agree, the potions go great with this theme!

• HappySmurf
                    HappySmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯€πŸ₯›cheersπŸ₯›πŸ₯€ let it taste you little smurfπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚such a funny little pictureπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                Working...
                X