Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design and Create your very own Smurfy Wonder Contest: Winners announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to all the winners! There were so many creative entries, hopefully we‘ll see a lot of them in the game eventually.

Comment

and i'd like to say thank you all for kind words and comments for my ideas. now i'm very happy but i'd get even happier if you'd be happy by placing Christmas Mansion in your village!! thank you so much!!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners! 🤩🎉🤩🎉 Hope to see their entries implemented soon! 😍☺️

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! This was a fun contest--so much creativity.

All the entries were so good. I don't envy the job of the judges. It had to be difficult to choose.

Comment

Since I already got a heart of gold before, I would like to pass this one on to mietze1963, together with the 200 berries. mietze is one of my very first neighbours and we have often been able to help each other. I wish her a lot of joy with the beautiful and rare Heart of Gold and with the purchases using the berries.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Aww that is so kind of you Morning Sky ! It’s wonderful that you and mietz have been Village friends for so long, what a lovely way to honour your friendship with a Smurfy Heart of Gold✨💛💛💛✨

• mietze1963
              mietze1963 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, I'm very, very happy that you chose me and can't believe it! Yes, we have been neighbours for a long time and got to know each other in another forum 😄. Without you I would not have found the way into this great forum at all! Your advice and help with all problems around the game are simply terrific and without you I probably would have lost the desire to play if you hadn't saved my village many times! Thank you Morning Sky for your friendship!

Congrats to all the worthy winners. So many good ideas, I would have happily had all of them. Am particularly looking forward to the Mansion at Christmas tho... 😁

Comment

Congratulations to the winners,special thanks to yosinori saitou for his Christmas gift to us!

Comment

Working...
              X