Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design and Create your very own Smurfy Wonder Contest: Winners announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t remember we ever have a wonder build on water. I’m thinking of a wonder called “Smurf Island”, something like the “Unicorn Island” at Subic Bay. An example shown in pic, of course the inflatable unicorn will be replaced with a “Giant” smurf!

There will be a inflatable trampoline, water slide, rainbows (who don’t like rainbows?) and diving board. Each stage will complete a part, eg. stage 1 we’ll build a trampoline, stage 2 build a water slide, stage 3 build a rainbow/s and diving board and at the final stage, we’ll complete a giant smurf!

Last edited by Astro King; 08-23-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Evanna! I must admit this is something that I really want at my island too! 😄

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      amusement island on the water is a great idea!! i want it!

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a great idea and a mini-game can also be included along with this smurfy wonder 😍😍😍

Another wonder I would like to have is a Ice Castle that will
    glow in the night. This wonder can be release around X’mas when it is the winter season and after year-end when there is no more snow, we can turn it into an ordinary castle, similar to the X’mas Tree wonder.

I think a glow in the night castle will be beautiful!

An example :

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      That'd be cool!
      I'd love if there was a non-seasonal stage because having a Disney-ish castle would work wonderfully for our circus/fun fair areas!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      An Ice Castle would be awesome!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love a giant ice castle!

For the Grove... the
    CHAMELEON WONDER!
    The Chameleon Wonder is a friendly chameleon perched on a tree stump with a branch.
    The Chameleon starts off as a little red lizard. Through the stages the Chameleon grows in size, changes colour, and position on the branch, until he is about the size of the Fafnir EO.
    The final stage cycles through TWO animations!
    In the first, the Chameleon goes completely transparent, a smurf bumps into him and looks confused.
    In the second animation, the Chameleon becomes a pulsating rainbow, a smurf slides down his tail and back, and somersaults ta-daaaa!

Click image for larger version

Name:	chameleon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	223023
    Last edited by IslandLife; 08-23-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Great idea! I love Chameleons💖

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      IslandLife
      Ohh, you're right! I had totally forgotten about that! I genuinely like the idea and think the animation would be adorable, so I was a little sad that it wouldn't be possible, but you're right, it could work!

• BabySmurfFan
      BabySmurfFan commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally support this idea! How about a chameleon that changes the color of its surroundings to its own color?

I love things that will glow in the dark. Isn’t it great if we can have a water fountain wonder that will glow in the dark as well? And best of all, all 4 stages show different patterns, instead of showing an incomplete fountain. This way, we can choose our favourite pattern and show it in our village, we can also change it as and when we like!

Examples :

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      the idea of the glowing fountain wonder is great!! and the fountain of the last picture seems to be placed in the water. how about a fountain wonder placeable on the sea and water tiles?

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      I love this idea!! A fountain with a bunch of beautiful stages that we can switch it to would be awesome!

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i agree with Yosi👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😀👍🏻Please🙏🏻

Smurfs love adventure. We can also have a tree house adventure camp wonder. When we tap on it, a smurf will climb to the top and maybe do a bungee jump!

I think this wonder is most suitable at the island and grove.

Last edited by Astro King; 08-24-2018, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• TWOSHY
      TWOSHY commented
      Editing a comment
      Vote for the treehouse at the grove !

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you and I agree Astro King ! Baobabs are magnificent.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a wonderful tree.

On the planet:

I like the Egyptian theme we have. I like that we have a Sphinx and I built a little palace area for Smurfopatra. What about a proper temple?
    It starts of as a pile of stones and pillars, then the base is build with some pillars up, then all pillars and walls are up, then the art is added (Smurf shaped statues at the front, a pyramid-is layered roof, maybe something else), and the last stage is the finished temple with a small pathway/corridor lines with pillars/statues, a smurf priest at the entrance and smurfs gawking at the statues of the corridor, maybe a praying/sacrificing smurf; basically the temple with life added to it.

Tosche station---- no wait, wrong universe. 😉
    (I don't know if this is too similar to skydiver118 's idea? I think it's different and I don't mean to belittle her idea! This is just an idea I had which I'd like to throw in the ring. I don't want to say her idea is bad; it's different just like all ideas in this thread are different!)
    A sort of repair shop for space crafts/rides. It's a building (flat roof, colour purple/blue/maybe different greys) which has little one man space ships sitting outside and a smurf working hard on fixing one that is in parts. That smurf should wear a space mechanic suit. There should be other smurfs too; one happily looking at his space ship and stroking its side, one climbing/jumping into his ride (think x-wing cockpit), maybe one pilot arguing with a mechanic about something. The stages could be a run down looking little shop, a proper shop, a shop with two spacecrafts sitting outside, then add the machanic working on taking apart a speeder bike/something, and lastly a stage with all the buzz going on.

Anyone watched/read Annihilation? What about a crazy nature/shimmer area? (this could also work in the grove!)
    I'd like a nature area with large willow-y trees, mammoth-y trees, wild bushes which either have eyes or glitter/shimmer, a weirdly sparkling pond/every few seconds a shimmer moves across it, a swamp-is bit with a large movin shadow in it, smurf shaped trees/bushes/growth, and a whole bunch of weird looking creatues! An aligator like creature maybe with spikes on its back dinosaur style or a feathery tail, birds with oversized beaks and fans or feathery birds with bat like wings, something like a panther but with hooves or a spikey tail. Maybe the ground of that area has a rainbow shimmer the whole time or stage one to four are building this natural area and stage five is that area enclosed in the shimmer?
    Stage one should be crazy growing nature, all wild and no order, stage two should be more orderly, stage three has the nature as it is in the end, also with the smurf shaped natural statues, and the pond and/or swamp fully revealed and shadow moving in it / sparkle moving over/through it, stage four is then with all the animals and stage five has the shimmer.

Mountain:

A climbing park/area! Different rock formations, boulders, a cliff for smurfy, sporty fun! Maybe a smaller bouLder where one smurf assists another by pushing up their feet to help the smurf get a grip, a rock formation with a jagged wall and a sporty smurf swinging from a point to grasp for the next, a vetical cliff like wall with a smurf sliding down on his rope -another smurf holding it for safety measures as one does, another rock where a smurf is struggling and then falls down on his butt (not from high! Poor thing shouldn't really hurt himself, should he). One or two smurfs atop a high rock/boulder jumping up and down, cheering.

We have already had the suggestion of a rollercoaster, which I second. Only difference I'd prefer is that it wasn't Halloween themed but in happy, bright colours. I wanted a rollercoaster for my amusement park for ages. Maybe it could be the starting platform plus some basic rails at first. Then slowly build a basic one, then add height, then a looping, and lastly smurfs driving it and cheering and more smurfs waiting in line for their turn to ride it.

A medieval camp! We got a castle and so many medieval items, so why not a proper camp as well? With tents, a camp fire where a smurf is grilling some meat over e the fire (think unrecognisable animal on a stick) or if that is to offensive stir in a large pot/couldron, a smurf washing clothes in a bucket, a smurf sharpening a sword, one coming out of a tent yawning and stretching, one brushing down a horse, two partly in armour, training together with swords/axes/a mace. First stage could be a bunch of horses and large packs. Second is smurfs setting up tents. Third is one building a sight for a fire, another collecting branches/sticks/leaves for it, some smurfs unpacking. Fourth has a smurf trying to ignite a fire with rocks, one carrying two buckets with water, one rummaging through a pack, the two warriors/knights stretching to prepare for their fight training.

A gladiator training area. We already have two smurfs fighhting, but what about a sandy area with smurfs in different gladiator outfits training with all kinds of weapons? Maybe also an animal handler throwing meat to a lion or - again, if too offensive (although it's a lion and they need meat to survive...) - the lion going GWARRR at the smurf and the smurf hopping back in fear. Stages one to four are the sand pit, and then adding smurfs and the lion and maybe a little water station (like a wooden table with some jugs that contain eater and a smurf seein pouring water in a jug). The last stage could be - but doesn't have to be, I am undecided myself - a fancy looking smurf in expensive Roman clothing sitting in a fancy chair with somebody fanning them with a large leaf who watches his gladiators train.

Grove:

(Hijacking my own ideas from the 'what levelling up rewards could we get' thread [it's called differently])
    A tree house. (This might seem terribly similar to Astro King 's idea though? I wrote about this some time ago, so I'm not stealing it, and my focus is rather on the living side of it and less on the fun house one? I really love their idea though!! I'd love to have that wonder/structure.)
    It starts with a small tree, then that turns a large tree with lots of boards/building material on one or two piles next to it, then a basic hut on/in said tree, then add deco to the hut, add deco to the tree, last step is a cute little female smurf leaning out of the window to water flowers she has on her hut or adding ivy around her window, or just looking happy and waving.
    I think it'd be nice to have more female smurf stuff and more Lost Village inspired stuff. yosinori saitou has had some wonderful ideas in the past that I would like to see realised as well.

Some sort of natural structure & fairy pond. It starts with a pond and wild bushes around, then develops to have more orderly bushes and flowers, then some trees, then little animals, and lastly it has little fairies flying about and sparkling lines following them (like the little fairy flying an 8 that we got) and the water glitters enticingly.

Main Village:

A temperate zone style forest! Fir trees and some deciduous ones too. We start with small trees that then grow larger. Add some bushes with berries. Add a deer family with the little fawn just learning how to walk, some bunnies, some squirrels, some birds flying from tree to tree or landing on the ground pecking up a worm or in a bush eating some berries. The bunnies could run from bush to bush to hide, the squirrels across the ground and then up a tree. I don't know if it's possible stage wise, but I'd love if this could be made seasonal? So have a spring version with soft greens, a summer version with lush, vibrant, darker green, an autumn version with red/orange/gold trees and slowly falling leaves, and a winter version with snow on the ground and on the trees (which carry no leaves anymore). That would be amazing! (the animals can stay the same throughout all season; the birds, after all, could still try to find something through the snow and the other animals are just sitting/running around either way [if we ignore hibernation and that there wouldn't be baby deer in autumn but pssst, let me have that image] although I guess it also would be cool if we could add a hedgehog in autumn?)

Island:

Maybe a Serengeti-ish safari style area? Sand-y/gras-y with the typical trees and cats of prey lounging in the shade? Maybe some antelopes grazing nearby. I imagine it to start with just the sand/gras and some trees. Then more and more animals are coming to that area and maybe a pond as well? So that we have e.g. lions/leopards/cheetahs relaxing in the shade, antelopes grazing, meerkats checking the area (you know when they stand on their little feet and look about? so cute), maybe some animals drinking from the pond or a crocodile lazily lying half in the water, half outside; maybe we could also have some birds sitting on the crocodile? I like the idea of expanding existing themes and do like that theme for our island, so it'd be neat if we had more for it than just the safari hut with its animals.
    Last edited by Evanna; 08-26-2018, 05:53 AM. Reason: I can't type. Sorry for missing or double letters, botched spelling/wrong letter order, and all other mistakes!

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake
      Thank you! Maybe the update with the treehouse wonder could include large trees that allow placing huts in them? To match the massive tree with my girl's house? I'd like that.

skydiver118
      That happened to me with the hut design contest. Somebody else had an idea that was so close to mine that I didn't post mine. Our ideas now are complementary, I think. Yours is a space craft station where people land/take off, can buy one, etc, mine is a repair shop for small speeder bikes, small jets/crafts. Realistically, they could and would co-exist! To distinguish more, we could separate the type of space craft. Yours has gem shaped space ships/ones similar to the ones we have, mine focuses on different kinds, like Rey's speeder bike (SW sequels), the podrace ones from the SW prequels, maybe even ones like the one Obi Wan and Anakin use for the chase after they leave Padme's place. And design wise the buildings would be very different. I'm thinking of a flat roof building with straight walls, yours is a gem (or has a mushroom roof)! You also mentioned purple, whereas I'd prefer mine to be blue/grey, with only hints of purple. I know I wrote purple first, but thinking about it, I think I'd prefer blue and grey with purple accents.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna Yeah, many of these ideas are very complimentary. Heck, maybe one is a wonder and another an EO?

At the end of the day it’s inspiration for the Bongfish designers to work with.

Honestly as much as I’d love the berries and wouldn’t turn them down, just getting credit and acknowledgement is cool enough for me. (I still love the look on my niece’s face when I told her and showed her my sheep)

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, so many cool ideas! Nice work! My favs are the Egyptian Temple ('sacrificing' made me picture some Mayan Smurfs chucking bodies off the top of one of their pyramids. That would be perhaps the best animation, ever.😂), the park/climbing area for the Mountain, and the safari area for the Island. Our Safari areas could definitely use an update and maybe even some new deco items to go with the Wonder!

of course all light bulb decorations glow in the night ( i thought i'd make an animation of the light effect, but i gave up😄 )

maybe the fourth stage should be like this, so you can place it in your village all year round.

Comment

• Fette Blue
      Fette Blue commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this. It's really nice and it belongs in the game.

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice for this festive season 👍🏻

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      It's so pretty and festive! And the choir! Yesss! The stage 4 option is great for year-round display! (I hate having to stow away my Gingerbread House Wonder every Jan.)

I missed seeing several entires, including this one, due to my slow internet taking *forever* to load certain images. Got 4G running on the hotspot today and ...Wow!! Added a late vote.

ETA: Congrats! Can't wait to see it in the holiday update! 🎉
      Last edited by happybird; 09-12-2018, 02:23 PM.

Other than the Smurf Island, I would love to have a paradise island too. This island will be a secret island surrounded by stones and cliffs and the the only way smurfs can go into the island is to crawl through a secret tunnel through the cliff. In the island, smurfs can either snorkel to see the beautiful corals, do cliff climbing or cliff jumping/diving.

In real life, it looks like this.

Last edited by Astro King; 08-26-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

So far we have more than fifty wonders in the game. Given that it's impossible to have infinite space to place. I prefer small-footprint wonder. Below is the mayan altar, which the footprint is 2X2. After you finish the altar, the eyes of the totems will grow, and reduce the time to collect smurfberry in the jungle pyramid by 24 hours.

Last edited by TWOSHY; 08-26-2018, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Astro King
        Astro King commented
        Editing a comment
        I personally think wonders has to have a bigger footprint than the rest of the items. This make them special and different. That said, I agree with others that this will make a great companion item!

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        a great maya design!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        This is a great idea and fits in well with the existing Jungle Pyramid theme!

Smurfette as Statue of Liberty smurfy Monument Wonder
      for placing in the water near the pier

Sea birds circle around the finished Wonder and sit on the monument.

At night the torch shines brightly and the monument is illuminated by spotlights.

Dolphins romp in the water.

Smurfs look out of the window openings at the head.

It's in the greenish color of the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island, New York.

The monument is not small!

With the well-known long legs:

...and even with longer toga.

This could be stages of the Wonder:

(Pencil drawing and colourful artist's crayon)

Last edited by Morning Sky; 09-08-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Myleen73
        Myleen73 commented
        Editing a comment
        I love it 😍!

• alana
        alana commented
        Editing a comment
        absolutely awesome

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is brilliant...we definitely need this for our village!!!

This haystack wonder is in the main village. The footprint is 3x3. Some naughty poulty just love to hide in haystack at the different stages. A chick, a duck, a piglet, or even a smurf ! Once you finish the wonder, it will release these hidden poulty randomly, which is similar to the animal sanctuary. Where is the piggy? Just use the stage selection to find him.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        😄😄😄 very cute and i love it!!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        What a cute idea!!

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        I love this one. The pig's face and the Smurf sticking out of the back crack me up.😄 I could look at it and play with the stages all day long.

I think a Smurf Community Center, or Smurfy Center, could be made into a Thanksgiving Smurf wonder. For holiday themed wonders, Thanksgiving is missing. A community Center would be perfect as Thanksgiving is not only coming together to eat turkey, but is celebrating friendship, family, and working together to attain common community goals. The Smurfy Center should have 5 levels, and could be either mushroom or tree shaped. The first level would be the foundation. The second would add a second story. The third would add the attic/roof. The fourth would add a sign and a board with note cards up about current/upcoming events. The last level would add outdoor things like a BBQ, swing set, sandbox, athletic field, etc. Please excuse the artwork. I am not quitting my day job anytime soon.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that! That would look lovely!

So many wonderful Ideas! 👍🏻

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	_20180826_223008.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	223237Click image for larger version

Name:	_20180826_223057.JPG
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	223238Click image for larger version

Name:	_20180826_221546.JPG
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	223239Click image for larger version

Name:	_20180826_223028.JPG
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	223240Click image for larger version  Name:	_20180826_223008.JPG Views:	1 Size:	65.2 KB ID:	223233
        νο Click image for larger version  Name:	_20180826_223057.JPG Views:	1 Size:	99.7 KB ID:	223234
        Click image for larger version  Name:	_20180826_221546.JPG Views:	1 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	223235
        Click image for larger version  Name:	_20180826_223028.JPG Views:	1 Size:	66.8 KB ID:	223236
        On the island The Mermaid Wonder😎

​ stage 1rocky with a cave, moving fishes and glowing eyes in the dark! Something alive is inside!
        Stage 2 a Mermaid and a pink octopus with sunglasses.

​ stage 3 a Smurf with sunglassess at the top of the rock with a S flag, S is for the Smurfs!!

Stage 4 Smurfs on a boat waving at the Mermaid, she waves back.
        Last edited by Irene GR; 08-26-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Irene GR
          Irene GR commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf thank you for telling me,the forum minimizes the pictures every time I edit...

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Great idea❤️

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          love the mermaid island wonder!! i want to see Smurfette in mermaid costume roaming around in the sea of island area😄

Spelling Bee, if we are describing a building of historic significance, are we permitted to submit along with our detailed description a jpeg image or drawing we find on the internet?

Comment

Working...
        X