Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell us who you think is the smurfiest in our first Heart of Gold Giveaway: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us who you think is the smurfiest in our first Heart of Gold Giveaway: Winners Announced!

🍄 Papa says the smurfy golden rule is to smurf unto others as you would have them smurf unto you! We couldn’t agree more! Do you have that one friend in Smurfs’ Village that is there helping you with gifts, advice, or inspiration? Now is your chance to thank them by nominating them/telling us why they are the smurfiest and deserve to win a Heart of Gold.💛
    • We are giving away 💛5 Hearts of Gold💛 (There will be more possibilities to win this item in the future.)
    • Ends on Sunday, July 15th, 2018 at Midnight PST.
    • Please note that our contest had to be postponed and will start on Monday, July 16th, 2018!

I nominate Morning Sky
    In our German forum he has been helping all forum members with words and deeds on all questions and problems concerning smurf's Village for years. There's hardly a village he hasn't saved yet. If anyone deserves this beautiful item, it is Morning Sky

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      👍🏻Yes,👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😀I can only confirm that Sky has encouraged me to join the forum here and helped to upload the images for the competitions at Imgur ... I would never have done that alone. I'm so glad to be here now and with all of them to share my enthusiasm and the hobby of the "little blues". Thank you so much Sky🙏🏻😊👍🏻

AlleycatttSmurf her knowledge about cartoon helped me to know about the world of the Smurfs a lot! she is the dictionary of the Smurfs to me😁 thanks!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you yosi☺️☺️☺️ And an extra thank you for your campaigning to get so many smurfy things added to this game!!

I also nominate AlleycatttSmurf for her constant support of everyone on the forum and her generous, positive attitude!
    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    Last edited by Cupcake; 07-12-2018, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much Cupcake, you are the best!! And an inspiration to us all!!☺️☺️☺️

I nominate Morning Sky
    He’s always helpful and friendly and almost always comes up with solutions to problems.
    His ideas regarding building things within the smurf village are great and we‘ve all been feeling his love for Smurf Village since the beginning.
    Please award him the golden heart, it is Morning Sky

Comment

Kareelia I”d like to nominate Kareelia

When i came up with all my lists they were the one that suggested making a thread and even made the thread to house them. now there’s a place for the lists and for anyone to contribute facts/figures/‘observations to help other players, and since it’s all in one place it’s easier to find and link back to share with others. in some ways it’s the closest we can come to recreating that other site that was so full of useful info.

Comment

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        My goodness! Thank you!
        I’ve been offline and come back to a lot of notifications!
        This is so exciting!

Purple Smûrf for all his canonical proposal and for single handingly bringing the villains to the game.

Comment

• lotinia
        lotinia commented
        Editing a comment
        No direspect to the efforts of the players you mentioned off course and they did their best also, but in a humourouw way they were your army you were the general. In my mind you orchestrated the arrival of the villains.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        I have to agree with Iotinia Purple! Your in depth and comedic representation of the Villains and cartoon episodes are one of the major reasons that I joined this Forum in the first place!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, lotinia is right- Purple! Led the villains charge!

Morning Sky for his ideas, his help and his involvement to the game!

Comment

skydiver118 Being a relative newcomer to the Forum, I’ve checked in on the questions thread quite a lot, and have noticed that so many of the replies have come from Skydiver, with help, advice and, above all, a generous helping of common sense. I’d like to thank her, and nominate her. I also love her screenshot posts!

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. That is so very nice of you to say.

SushiSmurf He is one of the very super helpful players posting the new EOs as they come out on the EO thread! He has done this for years just to be helpful! I sincerely hope he gets this super awesome item, he totally deserves it!

Comment

• J. King
          J. King commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Purple, you are right, but allow me some additional words: before SushiSmurf registered in this forum, several others already published the daily EOs, like smurfy bear, Ray888, chickadee, Morning Sky and others. Beside SushiSmurf Morning Sky is the one who still carries out this task today, at least as often as SushiSmurf. Since Morning Sky apparently buys every offer early, he also likes to answer questions in this thread, which are often asked by people interested in buying, also by Purple. Morning Sky often provides important additional information about the footprint or the appearance of the free items with the publication of the daily EO. Often I was saved from not being able to place an object because of such a warning from a large footprint. That's why, in addition to the busy SushiSmurf, I also explicitly nominate Morning Sky

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Yes I agree SushiSmurf definitely deserves a nomination this☺️☺️☺️

AlleycatttSmurf who helped me when I couldn’t get my pictures to post right on the forum. As well as her positive attitude and friendliness to everyone. 💛💛

I would also like to nominate....
        CupcakeMorning Sky yosinori saitou
        Long before I became active on this forum I joined and gleaned all kinds of information on what was going on and how to solve problems with my village through the many posts these people posted.

These 4 people have helped many people directly and indirectly and I think they are a major backbone of the forum. I would like to thank them all personally for the help they have given me and I think they all deserve the Heart Of Gold award.
        Last edited by Lilly; 07-12-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much Lilly☺️☺️☺️

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Aw, Lilly, how sweet! Thank you! 🙏

Morning Sky
        I nominate Morning Sky.
        His Smurf village invites you to linger because he is so absolutely creative and has so much love for detail.
        Without his advice and help, I would have been desperate more than once.
        If so, then he has earned the heart, there beats a true „Smurf Heart“

Comment

Morning Sky yosinori saitou Purple! skydiver118 Alex Smurf these five smurftasic friends deserve this item, they put their Heart of Gold into this forum. There are so many many deserving members here and I want everyone to have the opportunity to win this item. 💛💙
          Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 07-12-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            [No biggie, but I think you meant Purple! as the other one hasn’t been active on the forum. It is easy to get the Purples mixed up!]

• Y3nzid_Raxip
            Y3nzid_Raxip commented
            Editing a comment
            I fixed it, so sorry about that.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you

I would like to add to my nomination Spelling Bee for the untold hundreds of hours she spends each year managing this forum and keeping this motley (but Smurfy) crew in line. Ain’t easy to live life in the middle but she does it beautifully.

She IS this forum’s heart of gold
          Last edited by skydiver118; 07-12-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118 Thank you so much for your kind words (and both of you too Cupcake & yosinori saitou.) I was actually able to give my input, and with the help of Twinkiepie and a few other wonderful people at Bongfish, get this gift to the Community added to the game. For that effort, Bongfish was gracious enough to already bestow one of these treasures to my village. It was truly an honor, and I hope to see it in many of your villages in the future! 💛

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            100% agree with this post!!

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreeing with that. She's been around for ages and been through good and bad times and still does her work faithfully.
            She's a kind person who cares about the game and has the difficult task of navigating between us players and the developers, bee it Beeline or Bongfish, which certainly isn't an easy task. I appreciate that she is keeping an eye on things, helps us out with information when we need it, and tries to relay our questions and concerns to Bongfish to help us have a smurfy experience here and in the game. Thank you, Spelling Bee !

AlleycatttSmurf Allie Peyofan I nominate her for all the good smurfy information she’s been giving me and other smurfy neighbors here in the community group and on the smurfy forums.bongfish.com At one point I really thought she was part of the SV Bongfish team as she frequently answer questions to whom ever ask. In my eyes of being a smurfy fan of SV and being as excited as I am of very update, she provides her community neighbors with links to watch the Smurfs episodes that includes features in the SV game. She deserves the Heart of Gold because she has a heart of gold. 💛💛💛💛

Comment

Working...
        X