Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.64.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the unicorn...he just keeps on a-trotting!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 07-06-2018, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a super area- I love it! Makes me want to go redecorate...

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful - the realm of the Rainbow Emperor!
      Last edited by IslandLife; 07-06-2018, 07:05 AM.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      That area looks great! Cool design and good execution.

The new wonder is so beautiful!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      It is so beautiful!! And I love the animation😍

Another awesome update! The only grouse I have is most items cost a lot of SB... If I’m going to get all the new items plus the land expansion, that would cost around 200+ sb? Guess it will take me a while to get all of them..

Like the idea of getting the golden horse at 100k coins, hope we can have more premium items available for more coins! Please maintain the high standard of items costing a significant amount of coins, something that will surprise us, something unusual from the monthly updates!

Comment

a good summer day for picnic and napping☀️☀️☀️😪😪😪

Comment

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Smurfs are the most adorable creatures.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks really cute! The parasols work wonderfully with the new smurfs.
        I also love the... baseball? smurf on the flower seat, haha.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        This is adorable yosi😍

Those smurfs are one of my favourite additions ever!!

I bought a 50 SB southern expansion on the Mountain today and found out there isn't anywhere to place the big stairways or big train tunnels on it.
      The main reason I got the expansion was to build a big train tunnel on it so my railroad could expand downhill to the next level/plateau without disturbing the existing buildings and landscaping. The marker rocks are there, but nothing highlights when you try to place a stairway or big tunnel.
      (That was more difficult to explain that I expected-- hope it makes sense!)

There should be spots for the stairways/tunnels at about the middle of the Snowman Hut and just below the Tower Wonder. I thought the areas did not highlight before because they needed a little more space for construction-- which is why I bought the expansion.
      Last edited by happybird; 07-07-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        What a beautiful Mountain. I hope Bongfish get on to the problem soon so that you don't have to disturb this masterpiece!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreeing with the others, your mountain looks great!

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! I call that middle section the Sculpture Garden and Culture Area.😄 It's one of my fav spots. The big Castle, snail stables, and archery range (can see the edge of that right above Smurette's tower) are above the Medieval area. On the right is the camping area and a hotel (for Smurfs who like to ski but not camp in the cold) that sits below the Ski Resort and big downhill skiing slope. Below the campsite is the start of the cross country skiing area- think I'm going to make that newly opened area shrubby wilderness with a ski/hiking trail or two and maybe some critters. I had planned on placing one of the small train stations there, but ... no tunnel, so no train to the resort level.

The Mountain is my favorite area and I love working on it. Building the new dragon area has been a (fun) challenge, mostly because of the pathway limit and all of the existing layered paths. Layered paths will be the death of me one day, I have no doubt. Still hoping for an eastern expansion- I'd love to put the train there and build a Alps-like scenic railway as part of the Ski Resort.
        Last edited by happybird; 07-08-2018, 06:23 PM.

Anyone elses scuba dives change from 30 minutes to 2 hours? Level 66, just did the update.

Comment

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        missmarymatt , it was changed in version 1.62.0 when “Place all dives” feature introduced.

Shirin Weird, I have been using place all dives for a long time and it was always 30 minutes. That really stinks, any idea why? I guess they must be trying to cap all the resources people were getting?

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if I look at a very guestimated average of, lets say, 60 wood and stone and 10 dye every 2 hours with needing 3300 stone and wood and 850 dye, well do the math. It would probably take a person a month of constant diving with 99 smurfs at the minimum to get close to enough for a wonder. And that’s. not taking into account people that may stop diving to do MIAB or need to do MIAB to get bolts.

The real returns are lower than that, I’ve noted less than 10 dye per dive cycle, and maybe 20 - 50 wood and stone per cycle.

So yeah, not horrible, and probably better than digging, but certainly more of a resources on a budget than a boon it used to be.

I am still very very glad that I have a nice stockpile but know as the months go by I can’t take it for granted because if I don’t and lose track I will probably never get that stockpile back.

• Silver
        Silver commented
        Editing a comment
        They did increase wood and stone but not dye. I used to get average of 25 dye with 99 smurfs (1.61.0). Since 1.62.1, I can only get average of 8 dyes
        Last edited by Silver; 07-10-2018, 07:15 PM.

• chocolatefruitnut
        chocolatefruitnut commented
        Editing a comment
        i feel like I am getting less resources ( & XP) with this time change. with the 30mins dive, i had it all worked out...with the 30min dive duration, i was able to allocate at least 12 dives per day maybe 16 if i am more diligent and more if i can sneak a peak at my phone during office time. now with this 2 hour dive duration man...i would be lucky if i can fit in 6 dives per day...

When will we have a look at the very special Community item and when can we win it?

Comment

Carpzilla!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, he’s the Mouse Master and hes in the MMB

• Irene GR
        Irene GR commented
        Editing a comment
        Wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        I love it!
        And you got Carpzilla! 😃

Reporter's first gift box:

Spoiler!

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        that’ll be fun on my mountain, thanks

Carpzilla

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Awesome😎👏👏👏

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooooooh! Carpzilla! 😃 Nice!

Spelling Bee I have sent a ticket about the problem i've posted with the missing hut and the reply was to try buy the hut again and they would sent me back the cost in smurfeberries.I did bought it and email them that no problem occurred,i'be received a reply that the smurberries were sent to my support id and I have to shut down and reopen my device to receive it and allow up to 24 hours for delivery.I did that,its been more than 2 days and I haven't got it,I've mailed them about it and got no reply.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Irene GR Sometimes there may be a slight delay, but Customer Support WILL get back to you. I know it is frustrating to wait, but you shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Redesigning my Grove. Send help! 😭😂

Comment

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay. But it may take awhile. I mean I vacumned most of it up. 😳 *looks at all the green*

And I want to see everyone else’s too.😃😃

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Here is part of my grove redone.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Wow Lilly 🤩🤩🤩

Really magnificent job!!

This new update is so much fun❤️❤️

Comment

Hey @Spelling Bee how the Video Hut is working nowadays? How many videos I can watch? Does it still vary country to country? Thank you

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course you do. no worries.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Ten videos max. I find the video hut more reliable than Traveller. Theoretically, you could win more with Traveller, but out of those ten videos I get maybe two berries. Compared to the guaranteed three berry bits from the cinema, that's worse.
          No idea about country differences, though.

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here in the UK. 10 videos max. I am also considering going back to smurf Berry bits
      Working...
      X