Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.63.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.63.0 is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.63.0

Soar high with a fiery, roaring, Dragon-packed update!
    • Dragon Rider Smurf soars onto the Mountain with his Hut and unique Dragons!
    • Smurfette gets a Dragon Princess outfit complete with her very own Pink Dragon!
    • Classic Tharp tharps into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help the Smurfs re-tell the legend of the Chinese Dragon and build the Dragon Idol Wonder!
    • Hoards of mighty, new Dragon-themed premium and decorative items!
    Click here to watch the version 1.63.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's Google Play Store.
    • The iOS version, and the Amazon App Store version should also available soon too!

Love it! I didn't care for the previous update and only added the plane wonder. This new dragon update is much more my speed. Love the glowing eyes on the dragon statue.

Comment

The app crashes when I try to open the rarity shop in the Village.

Comment

Spelling Bee same as above, my app crashes in Android when trying to access the rarity shop

Comment

Originally posted by IslandLife View Post
          The app crashes when I try to open the rarity shop in the Village.
          Originally posted by AJ Smurf View Post
          Spelling Bee same as above, my app crashes in Android when trying to access the rarity shop
          Hi IslandLife & AJ Smurf. Can you both please let me know which Android devices you are using, and also which version of Android OS you are running?

Comment

• IslandLife
            IslandLife commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Spelling Bee I am running Android v7.0 on a Samsung S6

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought I would share this

I was able to go into rarity shop in offline mode no problem at all. I just tested things on my internet active device which I use as a test and placed the rarity shop in all areas and accessed rarity shop with an internet connection without any issues. The issue might be the players internet connection or the game on their devices. My internet active device is running android 7.0 and is a samsung galaxy s7 edge 128gb version.

After downloading I cannot get my app to open. I am running the android version Kindle Fire HD 6(4th generation)
          Last edited by CindySmurf; 06-17-2018, 05:23 PM. Reason: Update-after shutting down my Kindle and reopening later, the village opened and I was able to play the game. All is well. :)

Comment

Working...
          X