Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs‘ Village iOS and Android version 1.59.0 Easter Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs‘ Village iOS and Android version 1.59.0 Easter Update

🌸 Begone Winter, at long last Spring, has finally sprung! Dance with us into the season of pastel colors and Easter celebrations! See the flowers grow and trees turn green! Are you excited? If so, join our guessing games, let Spring into your heart and spread the happiness! 💐

🎁 An all-time favorite prankster will be coming to the Grove
    • Place this new hut to unlock an explosively fun smurfy Easter Event! Will you be the first to collect all 8 Exclusive Items?
    🐣 A giant Smurfy Wonder with something stirring inside
    • Could it be a dragon? A rotten smelly old wizard? Youll have to find out yourself because we're not saying a peep!

🐾 Something new has just hopped into the Mega Mystery Box
    • This glowing furry critter makes an eggcellent addition to any cottontail collection!
    🌷 New decorative items just in time for Spring and Easter
    • Here are two of those items below!
      • Is the first one a Smurf holding something soft and fluffy?
      • Is the second one some sort of female smurfy critter? Baah, you'll have you guess!

🍀 A new St. Patrick’s Day surprise is bringing luck to your village
    • This Irish Critter was created by the Community, we couldn't be prouder!
    📦 We've done some Spring cleaning to the Mystery Boxes
    • Over 60 items have been newly added and a lot of old ones removed! More news on this soon!
    🛍 Exclusive new Springtime Offers
    • A special Hut that unlocks 10 new items, cute baby ducks, Easter huts and many more!
    ⭐️ We have many more new Spring themed items and smurfy features that will amaze you
    • The Max level will soon be 132!
    • A vertical Grove Expansion is on its way!
    • The Springtime Crops will return!
    • A new Music ON and OFF switch is coming to the Settings Menu!
    • New Daily Reporter Smurf Rewards!
    **Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Watch out for upcoming announcements and in-game messages!
    • An eggstravagant Easter Giveaway is on it's way too!
    • Our update is expected to be released this week! (Please note that this is just an estimate and may be subject to any unforeseen delays.)

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Twinkiepie! 💙 We are ready here from Sunny Florida ☀️ for the update!

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    One can also use a bit of mint jelly in tea. It sweetens the tea and gives a minty taste at the same time. Also, try a bit of mint jelly on English (green) peas, or stir a bit into yogurt. Heat it up, to thin it, and put it on vanilla ice cream. Add a bit to homemade buttercream frosting. There are many ways to use mint jelly. Besides the traditional way, which for smurfy sheep lovers is too horrible to contemplate.

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    👍🏽 great! 😃

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    In a few minutes actually :P

• Morning Sky
    replied
    When will the teaser topic start? please

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    We could possibly have two things
    Spoiler!

Maybe we’ll find out more today. all I need is one more day to get my last gift box and I’m ready to go.

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    We hope you will like the smurfy content, Christine We are ready for Spring and Easter!

• ChristineB
    replied
    Oh my goodness! I just got through reading everything! This all sounds sooooo marvelous 😊 I can’t wait!!! I love ❤️ this last update 🌈🌈🌈 So I can’t wait to see what the Bongfish creative team has come up with, I’m ready! 💙💙💙

Leave a comment:

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    🤣 Snort! But skydiver118 it's an explosive village event! I hope no sheep will be injured...
    By the way I reckon rounding up sheep would be a fun minigame!

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    It's the first time I've ever heard of mint jelly. That's why I asked Google.
    Mint jelly is a classic accompaniment to lamb and is particularly well suited to the simple flavors of Roasted Leg of Lamb.
    Now I understand the joke 😂🤣😂🤣

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Rounding up lost sheep would be so awesome😂😂😂

“mint jelly”😆😆😆

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a thought!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    @Skydiver Oooo, you could be right, clever person!

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not sure what you are asking? 1.58 was the Rainbow Update that was released a few weeks ago

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...e-for-download
Working...
X