Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our new Smurfs' Village Community Facebook Group Giveaway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join our new Smurfs' Village Community Facebook Group Giveaway!

Hi guys! Our new Smurfs' Village Community Facebook Group has finally launched and we are celebrating with a HUGE Rainbow themed Giveaway! (Myself Twinkiepie, Spelling Bee, and Vintoxi, are all Admins there too!) If you are on Facebook, don't wait! Come on over and check it out!

💙 Enter our Rainbow Update Group GIVEAWAY today! 💙

What do you have to do?

1️⃣ Join the group
    2️⃣ Optional ➡️ for some extra smurfy Giveaway luck: Say hi to us or introduce yourself in the Group post!

🏆Prizes🏆

1st Prize - Elite VIP Smurfy Lab Exclusive Offer + 300 Dye
    2nd Prize - Rainbow Pegasus Exclusive Offer + 200 Dye
    3rd Prize - Rainbow Sheep + 100 Dye

🍄 Be sure to do each step for your chance to win one of these smurfy prizes above! The Giveaway ends on Sunday, 11th of March 2018 midnight PST.

🍄 Winners will be announced over in the Group.

*This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook!

Bear in mind it’ll take two tries so to speak. You have to request to join the group and once approved you can post and introduce yourself if you wish.

So if you can’t comment right away thats why.

Comment

Me on each thread. I’m all in ready for some giveaways.
      Instagram: @sheispisces
      Twitter: @ycnella33
      Facebook: CarverCarver

Comment

Let's get the lab offered for sale again!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          AJ Smurf I do believe it should be offered again in the near future, but don't forget to enter the Giveaway for a chance to win one for free too!

• AJ Smurf
          AJ Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I most definitely entered. LOL

But I am not on Facebook. I was on it and they blocked my account after 6 months because they said they did not think I was who I was representing myself as. Seriously, I was 65 years old when I joined Facebook, had been connecting to dozens of friends, never posted anything controversial, and was blocked! Now I am almost 70, and here is no way I will join again. Not even to win the super smurfy Elite VIP Lab! Good luck to everyone else!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Evabevasmurf I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with Facebook in the past. While this Giveaway is exclusive to the new Facebook Community Group, Bongfish will be doing other Giveaways and Contests here soon.

I joined. 🌈😃🌈😃🌈😃

Comment

I joined Facebook for the first time just to try and get a prize, hope it works, I have always been a bit jittery about Facebook, there seem to be so many controversies about it

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just pay attention to your privacy settings. I have mine locked down and I know every person on my friends list. ANd I’m happy with it that way. Facebook will push you to friend anyone and everyone and you dont’ have to.
          You can also make your profile private and seen only to your friends. ALso, ignore that whole ‘tell us about yourself’ bit....you don’t have to do it. You’d be surprised how many facebook users went to school ‘nowhere’ and work at ‘nowhere’.

• Lilly
          Lilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I pretty much have my account locked down. I just have it for family and close friends really.

I've joined and entered. There are alot of players on there!

Comment

These are totally awesome prizes!!!

Comment

I joined!❤💛💚💙💜

Comment

I joined yesterday, I love all things smurfy❤️

Comment

The group is growing successfully! There are 2775 members now - but sadly only three prizes

Comment

• Silver
                  Silver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL. I think I'll pass. Good luck Morning Sky & every members who joined!

• Chat noir
                  Chat noir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m not keen on Facebook. But interesting that there are already so many in the group....do we know how many there are in the forum?

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for your support! Gladly we have our smurfy forum for people that want to avoid Facebook Wishing you all good luck!

I joined and then left all the notifications annoyed me

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can easily change your notification settings on fb

• skydiver118
                  skydiver118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can also unfollow the group. That way you are still a member but do not see the posts in your feed.

I have joined. While the odds will make it hard to get a prize you can't win unles you try.

Comment

Good luck everybody!

Great prizes, but I'll probably sit this one out. I don't feel like making a fake account just for this and I know I would never use it except for contests, so I don't know if it's worth it. Maybe I'll join anyway, still have two more days to make up my mind.

Comment

Working...
                  X