Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our rare items forum giveaway for your chance to win a Deserted Island or Jackal Statue!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to all of the winners. And Congratulations to the staff at Bongfish for making the game fun again!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said and exactly right!

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I know we may whine or complain upon occasion (well me anyway) but it’s so wonderful that Bongfish takes the time to actually talk to us and interact with us and do all these fun contests.

I received my prizes and wanted to thank Bongfish, Spelling Bee , and Twinkiepie again!

Where do you think does the jackal look better?

I ended up placing my island in the fun section of my water. ("Fun?? But there's a wreck?" Could be for scuba diving! And wrecks make great habitats for little fish and after some time also great spots for corals to grow on <3 Let's assume all the smurfs got off safely and that now it's for their entertainment and also for the profit of the underwater world.)

Edit: This is the proper pic. (And I think I need to move castaway smurf farther to the right. He looks off there.)
    Last edited by Evanna; 03-08-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment

He’s got a lighthouse, an otter, and another island to hop on to get back to the beach, but at least pirate is keeping an eye on him.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118
      To be honest, that looks less like anti social smurf and more like banished smurf, ahaha. I mean, look at that set up! Pirate really wants to watch him all the time and uses all those skull flags to tell him that stepping ashore would be his death! I wonder what happened between the two

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna LOLOL
      Banished Smurf. Love it.
      Thou shalt stay on that island forever you scurvy knave!!!!!

Maybe he’s Lactose Intolerant Smurf. And is banished for everyone’s health and safety

Congratulations to the winners! I love seeing everyone's pictures.

Comment

O no ! I missed this opportunity. Sad.

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they’ll do it again. Keep an eye on here and you never know what they’ll announce next

Thank you skydiver 118

Comment

Oh dear, I was too late!

I would love the Desserted Island please please please! 🌴
        Last edited by Nikki431; 03-16-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi NIkki and welcome

They do giveaways a lot so maybe they’ll do it again for these two items. The best way to know about any give aways is to check in here and on facebook and instagram.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Nikki!
          As you yourself said, you are too late for this giveaway and aren't eligible anymore to receive either item. The giveaway is over, so no more items will be given out. However, as skydiver has been so kind to point out already, a number of giveaways have taken place in the past and probably will do so in the future. Try to check the forum, FB, or Instagram page more often and maybe next time you'll be in time to join in!
      Working...
      X