Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our rare items forum giveaway for your chance to win a Deserted Island or Jackal Statue!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join our rare items forum giveaway for your chance to win a Deserted Island or Jackal Statue!

Hi smurfy villagers!

We are giving you the chance to win 1 out of 5 🏝️Deserted Islands🏝️ OR 1 out of 5 🏺Jackal Statues🏺 by joining this smurfy Forum Giveaway!

All you have to do is:

1. Like this post
    2. Show us with an ingame Screenshot where you would place your items if you would win one of them! (Island for the Deserted Island and/or Swoof Planet for the Jackal Statue)

Don't forget to tell us in your post which of the items you would prefer to win!

*The Giveaway ends on Friday, 2nd of March 2018 midnight PST! Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via Private Message!

Good luck and have fun looking forward to your Screenshots!

Comment

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Also sitting this one out since I have the items being given away.

Smurfiest luck to everyone who enters!

Good luck everyone I am standing this one out as I already have 3 staties and 2 islands

Comment

That’s so sweet of Bongfish to give them away.
      I won’t enter because I’ve been lucky enough to win them already so it’d be greedy of me to try to get more when there are other users that need them, but please folks, enter. Both of these items are key to completing Homnibus’ quests and getting the statues that get you daily prizes, so it’s like you win twice the prize, you get the item and you get the daily Homnibus prize forever as well.

Pirate Smurf Statue
      Reward 6 stone per 24 hours
      Cost
      Pirate Hut – 20 SB
      Island – won from the smurfberry round of the game
      Ship’s Wheel – 15 SB

Archaeologist Statue
      Reward 2 wood, 2 stone, 1 dye, 1 stardust per 24 hours
      Cost
      Archaeologist Hut (space) 30 SB
      Jackal – Found in the 2 SB Deep excavations.
      Artifact – 15 SB

So win either of those items you save the smurfberries you’d spend trying to get them plus get 6 stone or 2 wood, 2 stone, 1 dye, 1 stardust per day. You will have to buy the other items but these two are the hardest. Some players have been trying for years to get them.

Pretty cool huh?
      Last edited by skydiver118; 02-27-2018, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
        Stroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        I must have spent over two hundred SB trying to win the Pirate Island on my Android game. And over one hundred SB to win the Jackal.

The daily resources from the statues are worth it, especially the extra dye and stardust.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like you have the perfect spot for the Island!! Good luck in the contest!

I wish all those who need the items a lot of success. I will not participate, because I have several of this items in my storage.

Comment

I was thinking the island either near my pirate ships or near the new island. The jackal I would probably put in front of Azrael!!!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_202.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	209919

Name:	MyVillagePicture_201.PNG
Size:	488.0 KB
ID:	209920

Name:	MyVillagePicture_200.PNG
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	209921
        Last edited by Tamara Abbott; 02-27-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Carver Carver
          Carver Carver commented
          Editing a comment
          I never had any luck getting the pirate ship yet.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Those all look like great spots for those items

I love your Egyptian/Archaeologist area😍

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohh near the pirate ships! I think it'd look great there!
          And in front of Azrael sounds great, too!
          Good luck!

I like to have the Deserted Island, it would stand out as other Islands 🌴 in the distance of Castaway Smurf. I would put the Jackal Statue right next to Smurfette.

Last edited by Carver Carver; 02-28-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Carver Carver
          Carver Carver commented
          Editing a comment
          IslandLife it came out the mega mystery box. I have plenty of them.

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Carver Carver IslandLife the scarabs are from Archaeologist Smurf, the scorpion is from GameMasters Boxes.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-01-2018, 08:27 AM.

• Carver Carver
          Carver Carver commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Sky thanks for the correction. I forgot I did excavate to get them. It’s been a while since I did that.

I have both of those too, so GOOD LUCK everyone. 🙂

Comment

Oh, wow! Those are super hard to get and amazing items! I haven't had any luck getting either. I haven't tried too often for the jackal statue because the other prizes aren't too promising (at least what I got) and the island has evaded me, as well and I tried for that way more often.

Here is my Egyptian area on the planet. I'd place the jackal statue either in front of Smurfpatra's temple or right of the walkway, or by the Sphinx.

This is part of my water area on my island. I don't have the new items yet, so with just this to show, I'd say I'd add more space between the pirate hide-out and the pirate ship, maybe a little to the upper right of the hideout and at the upper left of the pirate ship?
          I will re-work my water area though after I got the new items. Left of what you can see in the pic I have another light house, plants, the penguin, and farther to the left some duck floaties, and air beds in front of my beach entertainment / resort area. So I might move the light houses farther to the left to create more space among those items and find a nice set up for the ship wrecked smurf and his new items.

Congrats to everybody who was lucky enough to win those in the game already! Lucky people!
          Good luck to everybody else who enters this contest!

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Tamara Abbott
            Thank you! Maybe both of us get lucky!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            You have some great spots waiting for those awesome super rare items!

I love your Cleopatra Smurfette Area, your pyramid for Pharoa Azra and your water area!!

• Carver Carver
            Carver Carver commented
            Editing a comment
            I want that pirate ship.

I also have both items, good luck to those who don't as they are super hard to get.

Comment

Hi, Smurfy friends! I am lucky enough to have several of both items, so I will be sitting this one out, but I encourage all of you who may not have them to try your luck! 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              Same with me, but what an awesome contest that Bongfish is putting on for Smurfs Villagers!!

Good Luck everyone!!☺️🤞🤞🤞

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              me too😁 hope those items will go to the ones who need them!

Name:	IMG_0037.PNG
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	209974Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0038.PNG
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	209975
            I wish the island will put near the Castaway Smurf's Island. The jackal will put in front of the Sphinx Wonder.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              Good luck in the contest!!

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are great locations for the items.

I am going to tag a few junior forum members who are obviously still quite new to the game in the hopes they'll join in the giveaway.
            GWheelie11
            Gramof12
            Jesusfreak

And Evanna Tamara Abbott and Carver Carver good luck! I am amused that such smurfaholic players have gone without these items for so long. I got the jackal pretty quickly and the island took a while (grrr Pirate and his trickster presents grrr)... so it really is luck of the draw with them.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
              Tamara Abbott commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I still haven't got those two and I seem to be missing a few others. I'm not real good with the games and I'm a bit stingy with spending smurfberries

I have these items .... Was there ever a chance to win a smurf and beekeeper smurf?

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
              Tamara Abbott commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not sure if you could ever win beekeeper but don't give up there is alot of competitions and chances to get alot more items these days!!!!! Thanks Bongfish!!!!!!!!
          Working...
          X