Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete your smurfy Island classroom furniture set by winning our Teacher's Podium Giveaway: Winners announced!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I originally loved Smurfs’ Village because of how much it looked like the classic Smurf comics and cartoons come to life, the likeness of the Smurfs and their village are spot on to Peyo’s 1980’s vision! As the game progressed over the years I love that so many canon characters and items have been added, emerging us into a more complete digital Smurf world! My favorite additions have been the villains, but I totally love all the other stuff too! I also love all the cool online friends that I have made over the years of playing this game! Smurfs Village is now better then ever, in every way! You guys at Bongfish are doing an outstanding job and you have made an awesome game even more awesomer!

Below are are a few players that make me love this game even more!

SushiSmurf for all his great suggestions over the years! ​​​​​​​I tag SushiSmurf for posting the EO’s early so I can see them before they arrive!Mohammed for all his great suggestions over the years!happybird for her outstanding decorated screenshots and village!Cupcake for her never ending suport of the game!yosinori saitou for his outstanding artwork!AlleycatttSmurf for her positive energy! Tenny for just being awesome! Evabevasmurf for loving the villains as much as I do!

Good Luck everyone on getting the Teacher’s Desk! I thought we would never see this item!!!! A few lucky winners are going to have some major bragging rights when they get their hands on that beauty!!! Thanks again Bongfish for this super cool contest!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Purple! You really are the best!! I hope you win this totally amazing prize!!☺️🤞🤞🤞

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Purple! hope we can get the podium😄

I would like to tag skydiver118 and Evanna (even though they've been tagged a few time already) because their posts were the ones I read obsessively when first getting into the game and trying to play strategically. So you both deserve a teacher's desk!
    I'd also like to tag WeezieB and SmurfAggie99 just for international fun!

I love Smurfs Village because it gives me an opportunity to create a little piece of harmony, beauty and fun all of my own. It's a nice escape from the daily grind, and the negativity that can be part of "real life". My Smurfs live peaceably, farming, hugging trees and sheep, learning about global flora and fauna, and giving each other presents! If only we could all live in such an idyll... and I think a lot of people that play this game seriously share those dreams.
    I enjoy the creativity on the part of the developers and this community, and I hope it continues!

Comment

• SmurfAggie99
      SmurfAggie99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, you're very sweet!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, thank you so much! Good luck to you as well!
      I love hearing that my posts helped you! That really is great! Thank you.

So true. It's a nice little escape of beautiful, nature related peace.
      Last edited by Evanna; 01-04-2018, 08:02 PM.

• WeezieB
      WeezieB commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you and good luck!! @ IslandLife

Alex Smurf
    andSmurfy-smurfy
    I have been playing Smurf Village since the beginning. Over time the game gets better and better. I love the open community and how everyone shares and help each other. The best thing about the game is that our ideas are taken into consideration and sometimes implemented in the game. The last thing is that we get updates often which keeps us playing.
    Last edited by Shaunie314; 01-03-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Shaunie! I hope you win this item too! 😊

I started playing when my granddaughter asked if she could have the game on my phone to play when she visited while unwell and couldn't go to school. I have never been one to play anything but solitaire. I was a keen fan of the original smurf cartoons and comics so watched with interest. It wasn't long and it was me playing the game and I have been hooked ever since, that was almost 4 years ago. This forum with such a diverse range of members who give me such inspiration has also been a very big part of me sticking with the game.
    I tag Teddybear 04 , as it seems like this is a prize you will really cherish, I know I would like it in my school area on the island.

Comment

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you 😊 I have been away and only saw it now

I'm tagging back AlleycatttSmurf as well as these members who supported the original threads
    Morning Sky ABI0683 Tapasz Purple! chickadee2013 LightofFire CvB023 Bublik
    NightN TJP2011 Mohammed Tenny Ray888 tzr1877 Evabevasmurf lotinia
    http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...village-island

I would also like to tag the past admin of MSV site Stroumpfette. I got lots of great tips there when I start playing this game

There's a lot of things I like in the game
    * I like the constant updates for the game
    * I like when I see ideas from members made it to the game
    * I like that players have chance to win past EOs from Mega Mystery Box (Hopefully more EOs will be added soon since we only got 6 this update)
    * I like the mini-games
    * I like that this game can be played offline

What I like most is the ability to play the game offline. This is how I met Smurfs' Village when I'm searching for offline games at Google Play Store.

I'm sure many members would love to win the legendary items. Good luck everybody!
    Last edited by Silver; 01-04-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Silver! Hope you get the desk!
      Last edited by Purple!; 01-04-2018, 05:03 PM.

• tzr1877
      tzr1877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Silver ... thanks for the tag. This desk has been a long time coming. I hope you win it 💙

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much Silver. I don't know who won the desk (haven't got to that yet) but I know there are players who have been playing longer than me that have been wishing for it. I have my schoolyard area on my island, untouched because it was where dear Bublik used to leave her gifts for me. For the newer players who aren't aware, Bublik passed away. She was very special and went out of her way to help me. She loved SV and we lost a sweet friend.

Evanna asmurf Cupcake I'm tagging these 3. Super cool prize! Who wouldn't love it💙💙💙💙💙

I love everything about this game!! I have been playing from the start. I love building the village and then the island, mountain, the addition of the swoof planet and now the Grove! There has been so many improvements over the years! Different characters, new mini games, new plants, new animals, new furniture. I have always loved the Smurfs. They were my absolute favorite when I was a child and still are today ( I even bought a stuffed Papa Smurf Toy yesterday ). I have always been able to play this game even at the times that I had no internet connection, that's an extra bonus. Goodluck everyone ☺️☺️☺️ Awesome prize once again!!!!!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much, Tamara!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for tagging me!
      I agree, it looks so cool, doesn't it? I don't think I'll be lucky enough, but I really hope I'll win, haha.
      Best of luck to you!!

I tag Yarnell Carver back! I'll also tag Kareelia and Y3nzid_Raxip because I miss visiting their villages. I tag AlleycatttSmurf Cupcake Tamara Abbott IslandLife skydiver118 Carver Carver Evanna all because you've been some of the smurfiest at making me feel less like a newbie--on the forum only of course!

Been playing like others since the game was introduced. I joined the forum after I couldn't take the solitude of losing my Smurfy neighbors after an apple update. I can't even remember what drew me to the game. Best guess is I got my first smart phone and was looking for a game to add lol and the rest is history. When I saw smurfs my inner child squealed =P I've kept my kid version well and alive as I don't take myself too seriously and still love cartoons--especially smurfs. I used to fantasize being in the smurfs village as a kid hehe and this game just sucks me right in, to relive the nostalgia and my childhood imagination <3
    Last edited by FaryalSia; 01-07-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you FaryalSia I tag you back.

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      IslandLife are you watching the cartoons? I'm going through them again and I get such a kick off the nostalgia. Gargamel still cracks me up. I'm literally laughing out loud at an episode I recently watched where Gargamel tried disguising himself as a baby smurf and the Smurfs were all frankly calling him ugly LOL and Smurfette defends the poor ugly baby haahahha

lol I don't show my village off to others because my own siblings and spouse look at me like I'm crazy when I showed them =P I used to play Smurfs during lectures years ago, and I'd show colleagues lol and they also gave me the same look. So I'll just share my love of Smurfs here!

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      FaryalSia I have started watching the cartoons on recommendations from this forum! I will look out for the one you've mentioned. I've also been reading a few of the comics from the library and it's so nice to recognize an item from the game suddenly crop up in the book or cartoon. I was so excited to see the rocket!
      Re: Showing off my village... my family and colleague give me that look too... but to be honest I feel they secretly thought I wasn't THAT far away from crazy to begin with hahaha!

So many people to tag 🤪 I tag @alexsmurf ...I want to tag everyone.

What I love about smurfs is the fact that I have something to look forward to at the end of my day, this game gives me a sense of accomplishment with endless ways to decorate and design and the fact that I can get great ideas from other players... this forum is an added bonus to the game and allows us to really connect and embrace what we love about smurfs.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I hope you win the podium as well, good luck! 😊

Oh my goodness, where do I start?

I love my SV because....

...it’s fun. And seriously funny. Remember when we first saw the smurflings dance? Or a smurf ride a gazelle? 😂

...it’s creative. Endless hours of designing, building, decorating. ❤️

...it’s mine. I’ve built my village from the ground up over years. Each little nook & cranny has its own story. It has its own history.

...I can visit my friends villages! How cool is that! Connecting with other SV fans is truely one of the best things about this game. I can help them, or just drop by to admire their creativity. Awesome.

...it led me to this forum. True friends 💙. True blue necks 😀. We have shared delight, exciting anticipation, some heartbreak, and many many true ‘out loud’ laughs.

And so, on that note, I nominate some of my oldest forum friends. I wanted to nominate everyone, but can’t. So I cut it back to some old blue-necks that have dreamed about that desk for years, and some newer smurfy friendsyosinori saitou ,Purple!chickadee2013 CvB023 Teddybear 04 tzr1877 happybird Cupcake
    AlleycatttSmurfAlex Smurf
    Last edited by Caro; 01-04-2018, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Caro!

• CvB023
      CvB023 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks OC and Yes the legandary teachers desk. Do you remember all the speculation and scouting of friends village to see whether it existed. The hope and seconds later disappointment if you opened a present of one of your rafts and again not to find a teachers desk but an umbrella or green furniture. I think we would all love the teachers desk, even if it was just to remember us of those days. I hoep you get it OC, so i can visit your Island when i have a nostalgic moment 😊.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Caro. You've been a great friend and you would make a beautiful space for it in your village. Who won these? I'll have to keep reading. Sorry for late reply but I've been away again.

I don't really know someone here so i tag Evanna since she always finds amusement in my pics!
    I felt in love with Smurfs Village because it brought to life my favorite childhood cartoons, the 80s Peyo cartoons. The smile in my face is the same now as then watching them doing cute, brave and funny things! I like how items from the recent movies were inserted without spoiling the original, classic Smurfs spirit. I love the recent changes that give us so much free or cheap to buy content, i remember how poor decorated my village was in the begining and my smurfs constantly planting and digging to buy few new items,free content made me so happy i became a vip because this game was giving me and was worthing to give back!

Comment

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      hehe I don't "know" anyone either! I always enjoy looking at your screenshots! They really do remind me of canon smurfiness =)

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      @FaryaISia Oohh thank you!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much!
      Aww, well, thank you for putting it there! I like seeing you around and looking at the pictures you post
      And good luck! Hope you will win this!
      Last edited by Evanna; 01-04-2018, 08:01 PM.

First I tag Morning Sky, because years ago he started a topic about teachers desk: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...village-island
    i want to tag Marla Stein , Nonna , Alex Smurf and Lone Smurf too.

I play the game since the beginning and can't live without smurfs

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you J. King I tag you back: Do I know you from our German forum?

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Good luck on winning this item! 😊

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you deserve one!

I tag Silver, J. King, AlleycatttSmurf, Evanna, and Irene GR smurfs! ETA, I hope it's okay to tag Teddybear 04 since they wanted so badly to win the podium. I don't think anyone has tagged them yet.

The Smurfs cartoon came to United States television just before I graduated high school. I remember doing my laundry on Saturday mornings while my siblings were watching Saturday morning cartoons, of which the Smurfs was one of them. Brainy calling "Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf!" caught my attention, my sister purchased a few of the original characters for her homework desk, and I was hooked. I've loved Smurfs ever since.

When my daughter discovered the game on iOS shortly after it was released, I pish-poshed the idea of me, a then nearly 50-year-old woman playing a kids' game. That attitude, however, was short-lived, and I downloaded it for my Android phone. About a year into playing, I experienced a catastrophic failure and met the folks on MSV, Lionel, Phil, and Rhea Carolina, aka Smurfette. Lionel recruited me as an admin, and shortly thereafter, I began to write user help articles on the site and answer questions about the game. I also met Spelling Bee whom I followed here.

I almost stopped playing the game. If you remember some of my articles, I was pretty critical of Beeline, and Beeline did not like that. Playing the game was no longer fun, and it only seemed to be about Smurfberries and XP instead of storytelling and creating little vignettes in the different land areas. I'm personally thrilled with what Bongfish and Twinkiepie and others at Bongfish are doing for the game in revitalizing it and listening to the user base. I truly enjoy playing the game again, and it's fun to create the little scenes and parades and such and compare pictures with other players. Thank you for that.

I haven't had time to see the new movies since one of the reasons I left MSV as an admin was because my husband is an author and I edit for him. Demands on my time don't allow for me to do both. I had been putting in quite a few hours at the end with MSV. I plan to stream the movies soon. Does anyone know if they're on Netflix or Hulu?

That's my love affair with the Smurfs. I hope to continue playing the game for a long time to come.

Best of smurfy luck to all those who are tagged. I'm truly enjoying the forums here as well as the game.
    Last edited by Stroumpfette; 01-05-2018, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for tagging me!! Good luck to you too! I hope you will win it!

Don't you worry, there's no age limit to fun I know some people might consider it childish, but why not? Should we stop liking all the fun and cute things simply because we're older than ten? Why shouldn't someone in their twenties of fifties or eighties like a cute game or adorable stuffed toys or whatever? I know, I know, society wants us to be serious and grown up, but I see no harm in enjoying something like this. Head held high and onwards we go!

• J. King
      J. King commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for tagging me, Stroumpfette!

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot Stroumpfette 😊

I already posted but I have to say that the community on this Forum really has greatly increased my love for this game and that is 100% due to my smurfiest friends on here - including Cupcake Caro Purple! yosinori saitou Alex Smurf Stroumpfette Evanna FaryalSia and many more (I want to tag everyone!), and of course we can’t forget Spelling Bee and Twinkiepie for reviving the Forum from the depths it sunk to,at the end of Beelines reign!!

Really it’s absolutely everyone on this forum that enhances the gameplay of Smurfs’ Village by sharing their ideas and creations, and for the overall sense of community☺️💕💕💕

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Wishing you good luck as well! Hope you can have this great item in your village

I tag yosinori saitou because he's just so creative.

I love Smurfs Village because it reminds me so much of my childhood. I remember always watching the Smurfs in the mid 80's and actually remember my first underwear had little Smurfs all over them. LOL

In the days of games such as Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto, it's nice to have some wholesome childish fun in Smurfs Village.

I'd also be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to my wife who is the most amazing teacher I know. She teaches inner city 4th grade where many of the students lack basic things like a good winter coat and she always makes sure to buy them what they need with her (our) own money.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks AJ! i added you to my post😁

Ahh, that looks so cool!! I love it! I made a mini classroom next to Brainy's hut and this certainly would be worth expanding it to a proper school area!

You'll get four paragraphs according to theme: 1) My Smurfs history 2) The game 3) This forum 4) Bongfish

I'm afraid I can't boast having been a fan of the Smurfs since childhood like some others here, because my Smurf memories mainly concern my childhood. I remember reading the comics when I was little and I loved them. I really like the art style, I liked the different characters, I liked Gargamel and Azrael; they are villains, but they are sweet villains, if that makes sense, especially Gargamel. It was always fun to see him try to catch them and each time they managed to band together and evade him and make it back home to safety. I do remember the Smurfs' theme tune actually, which is a little strange because I don't remember watching the cartoons... but maybe I did (watch some of them) and just have an extremely poor recollection of them? We had a thread about Smurf games some time ago and that's something I certainly remember, too. I own two SNES games and sometimes spent whole days playing them, haha. The games are what wasn't limited to my childhood as I kept playing them through my teens and also occasionally as an adult, although I don't play much anymore.

I came across this game several years ago - I wish I knew when exactly - by accident. I was browsing the app store for games because I was playing only one and wanted to start another and there it was: On page one of the suggestions. I thought it looked cute, I liked the Smurfs, so why not? I could still delete it if I didn't like it, right? Little did I know that I'd end up playing it every single day since then and even join a forum on which I am daily as well, haha. I really fell in love with this game! The graphics are wonderful and the game play is great and so much fun! It's engaging without being annoying, there's variety with all the different areas and items, we get regular updates with new items and sometimes new themes, there are tasks in each area, and I love the mini games which add a lot to the overall gaming experience because there's so many little games within the game! I started playing on a kindle but a bug wrecked my game. I tried my luck with Beeline, but as all the long time players know: No such thing with their customer support. I was so upset not only about having lost my game (and having wasted actual money on EOs and Rarity Shop items) and then they stoked the fire by being rude and terrible unhelpful. I told myself I quit the game (I was back at level one) and leave it be. Not worth it dealing with them ever again. Except that this 'ever again' lasted only three weeks and I was back with a new village, on an iPad this time around. I couldn't stop thinking about the game and really missed it and here I am now, closing in on level 100 and not planning on stopping playing anytime soon. I don't know what exactly it is that makes this game so lovable, but the look of it and the 'how' is just so much fun and addictive. Besides the bigger reasons of why this game is great: I enjoy seeing all the cute little animals! I love them to bits. I also love seeing smurfs interact with items. It's just a few seconds, but it's still fun to watch and those cute animations are certainly part of what makes this game great.

Beyond the game itself, I must say that this forum is adding a lot of joy to it. It's helpful, it's entertaining, and there are so many lovely people here! For some time I was a lurker and whenever I had questions I googled them, referred to that one smurf site that then was gone, or checked here. But when I hit a bigger problem and needed help, I thought I'd give it a shot and ask here. I was greeted warmly and received help from three wonderful ladies. As that was my first real experience here, I was really encouraged to stick around and participate. I love the update threads in which we receive cool teasers with what's to come and can guess what exciting things await us, and then reading about the new updates, new items, and what people think. I love seeing all the gorgeous pictures posted, be it more 'random' shots of villages or designs specifically created for contests. Contests or anything engaging players are a great thing here, too. It's wonderful that Bongfish is offering prizes for people's creativity. It helps to encourage people to play and get excited about what we have and to get our gears turning and to maybe come up with something we wouldn't have done usually. Especially for contests such as the sheep, hut, or crop contest! Those were really cool. And that really is it: They are cool, they are fun. It's great that there is a chance to win berries, but that's not the reason why I enjoy them. If I partake it's because I want to share something that I like, but whether or not I join doesn't change that I enjoy seeing other people's entries and what they came up with! The game and the forum actually got me more interested in the Smurfs again and now I'm even watching some of the cartoon episodes and just asked for recommendations. (Anybody reading this: If you have any favourite episodes let me know!)

Bongfish really deserve to be mentioned, too. Beeline started out good, but then became a complete killjoy towards the end. You guys really saved this game. You not only kept it alive, but you revived it! You are diligently fixing bugs that have plagued us for years, you are offering us new items, you are giving us fun stuff to do in this forum, and you are approachable. You talk to people. You help people when they reach out to Customer Support. You are part of the reason why this game is so great. Thank you. Seriously. Thank you.

I'm tagging skydiver118 because she is one of the, if not the, most helpful players here and basically lives in the ask section. Always helping others out, always there to answer questions. She also put tons of work into the info thread about wonders, games, resources, and so on, which without a doubt helped a lot of players. Let's keep an eye on the ask section of this forum together, I think we can do this

AlleycatttSmurf because she is a sweet person and great to talk to. She posts pretty pictures and is one of the friendly and warm souls of this forum who are great to have around. She also really loves the smurfs and I love that she's often posting links to episodes certain new items/EOs are from.

Caro and Cupcake because they were two of the ones who helped me when I first joined this forum. I haven't forgotten and I'm grateful. If I hadn't received the help I did, I wouldn't have stuck around. (Number three was our wonderful Spelling Bee !) They are also masterful designers, have gorgeous villages, and seem to be lovely people!

Purple! and yosinori saitou for being great designers and bringing lots of visual joy to this forum! Purple also is a walking Smurfs wiki and truly loves the game. Seeing his excitement about new updates and how positively he sees everything is great. Yosinori's girl edits are amazing. I loved seeing all the ideas they shared and wonderful pictures they created! Very talented.

happybird ought to be tagged, too, because I always enjoy the pictures she posts. Usually, it's smaller designs or less designs even but rather making something part of an organic and pretty looking village. It's no massive structure, it's a pretty and 'real' looking area which was decorated and designed with love. I like big and special designs, but I also love seeing smaller things which are just really, really lovely to look at.

Tamara Abbott FaryalSia IslandLife Carver Carver because they are relatively new to the forum (but not necessarily to the game) and it's always good to have lovely new members! It's good seeing you guys around adding to the fun.

Irene GR Stroumpfette because they also tagged me and I want to return the kindness! Good luck to you two and thank you for thinking of me!
    Last edited by Evanna; 01-04-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Evanna I enjoy being here. This community is the best way to help and share ideas.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      So sweet, Evanna- thank you! Good luck with the drawing!

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww! Thanks Evanna for the warm welcome! Ima tag you back <3 I really like taking in your insight on the forum and seeing your screenshots! You are so sweet. Warmest wishes!
Working...
X