Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a purchase in Smurfs' Village from Bongfish but I did not receive the bonus item and or the Smurfberries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vintoxi View Post

Hey skydiver118 I hope this has been sorted now ^^
    They showed up this AM. THanks very much for resending them. I think Apple had some issues over the weekend. (although they will never admit it)

Comment

I made a purchase of 125 berries with the dragon. It said it went through them my tablet died. I received an email from Amazon to update my credit card which I did, but I never received the items.

Comment

Hi! For help with this issue, you will need to contact customer service. Here's the link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

After you fill out the support ticket, they will likely request a copy or screenshot of the receipt so they can verify the purchase and resend the berries and dragon to your game.

Comment

i purchased Glassmith Smurfs Hut, but I haven’t received my hut?? I got the smurfberries but not the hut.

Comment

You need to open a ticket with Customer Support. They will also need a copy of your receipt and your Support ID number that can be found via the menu on the bottom left hand side of your screen. https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

I played Smurfs for years and easily spent in excess of $1800.00 + on the game during this time. Time and time again I lost level upon level due to glitches and bugs, and then the level 80 bug hit and I lost my game. I can’t even begin to estimate the hours I spent on my village, I was constantly playing....anyway,I quit playing. Starting over wasn’t an option....Recently I was lucky enough to restore a game and played for a while. On the weekend, I decided to give up my other online games and just go back to my Smurfs Village. I logged into my game to be informed of the Gold Exclusive offer event. I was excited to see the UFO and purchased it! I kept waiting for it to appear, but it didn’t. I posted this issue on the event thread and also sent in a ticket. I’ve heard nothing back... I’m very disheartened. This is the best game ever, but I keep having issues. I want so bad to commit to this game again. I know that Bongfish has made SV into a much superior game than Beeline ever could, but problems with my very first purchase have me greatly concerned.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Amberglass Please know that Customer Support is closed on weekend, so if you've submitted the ticket over the weekend, it can take a few extra days to get a reply. I've checked and Customer Support Has responded to your ticket earlier today. Just let them know which area you would like to have your UFO sent and they'll get it right out to you as soon as possible.

• Amberglass
                Amberglass commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Spelling Bee, I didn’t realize they were closed on weekends. They have contacted me so all is well. Faith restored!

Hi there, I've just returned to playing Smurfs' Village after a long absence, and recently made a purchase for Miller Smurf's Hut plus 50 Smurfberries. However, when I purchased it, the money was taken out of my account but I received NO smurfberries or even Miller Smurf! What's going on?

Comment

hi I just purchased dirt smurf + 50 berry sale item but I did not receive. Pls check. Card account shows payment successful.

Comment

never paid for offers before. No smurfberries or purchase received. How can I get a refund?

Comment

Hi Smurfz !! Here is the link so you can submit a support ticket directly to Bongfish. They will be able to help you with this. 😄

https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

I bought the 50 smurfberries and free beehive tree and didn't received. I went try again and it says already purchased. Items will be restored for free, when and how?

Comment

You need to contact support. They will help. Press on the support tab above!

Comment

Ok, thank you

Comment

That's ok.

Comment

I purchased the garden shop at 9.99 plus 125 berries neither have appeared

Comment

Working...
                            X