Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Support will not replace my Exclusive Offers after losing them through no fault of my own

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Support will not replace my Exclusive Offers after losing them through no fault of my own

I give up.... Deleted rant.
    Last edited by Amberglass; 05-04-2016, 04:41 PM.

Oh dear! I'm not sure what's happened here as I haven't got either doctor or dentist and haven't followed any posts about problems with either, but sending you a smurfy hug all the same. Hope your problems are resolved soon.

Comment

Did they say why Amber? I would get in touch with Apple. You paid for something you don't have, through no fault of your own. If they don't replace them, why would you consider spending more money on the game?

Comment

What a bad Support again!!!
        Don't give up, Amber!
        Spelling Bee and Worker Bee, can you please help Amber to get her dentist and doctor back. She lost both because of the level 88 bug and not working recovery points.
        PLease

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          What Morning said! ... Well said. It just simply isn't good enough. You've been a huge supporter of the game.

Amber, they seriously said they would not give them back? I would go directly through iTunes to get your money back, I've never had a problem.

We have all had issues with Beeline support, so much so we were told we could not mention custermer suport employees by name, the fact we all have become so familiar with certain employees should tell Beeline something!

If you don't want to go through iTunes, send Worker Bee a private message, he seems to be super busy, but he also seems to care about this community and most likely will try to help you out.

If all that doesn't work, spend some time on the Internet and find out the name and email of the CEO of Beeline or Capcon and send them an email or hand written letter letting them know what happened. I know Beeline wants us to think that everyone at the company is one giant homogenous employee, as if the corporate offices were the Borg mother ship, but obviously somewhere along the chain someone at Beeline has made a very bad judgement.

You have supported this game and other Beeline games over the years and you deserve to be treated like a valued customer. I think this has to be a misjudgment by one employee and not a company policy!

Please don't get discouraged, we have friends at Beeline. Give them time to try to sort this out.

Comment

Hi Amber. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I took a look at your ticket and I think I see what went wrong. I'll get Worker Bee to help ensure you get your purchased Smurfs back to you.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            That's great! Thanks Spelling Bee

• Ray888
            Ray888 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, good luck, Amber !

Thank you so much for your support. Beeline did come through, they left a couple of gifts. I opened Dentist Smurf and then he disappeared before I could place him. I opened the gift with Doc Smurf and was able to place him just fine. I've emailed Beeline thanking them and told them what happened to the dentist and asked if they could please re-send him. Spelling Bee thank you so much for intervening, I really appreciate having you here to help us. 😘 I'm equally as thankful for my fellow gamers, you guys are the best...I really hope these glitches are all fixed soon. I'm sure it's as hard on those at Beeline as it is for us players... 🤔 Well, maybe not as hard...😉

Comment

• Amberglass
            Amberglass commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for your kind words Chicka. I think these bugs have actually brought this community a little closer together. Friends helping friends. Spelling Bee, thank you so much for helping me and for all that you do here. You are the one that keeps our hopes up when things go sour. 😘

Amber, I visited your village saw dentist smurfs hut and wondered where dentist smurfs hut is. Now I know what happened.
          Spelling Bee and Worker Bee, can you help again? Please

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I'll see what I can do.

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the help Spellimg Bee. You know as well as us players on the forum how much time Amberglass has put into this game and has been a big supporter of Beeline games. I I know it's always a pleasure for you to help but want you to know we appreciate it.

Wow! I am impressed. Fellow smurf in trouble and hero smurf came to the rescue! I just joined this forum a few minutes ago and what a difference from the fan site. This thread is a confidence booster and very happy to know that there is a place to go for support...moral & technical.

Comment

• Artyharry
            Artyharry commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree CrazySmurf. It's nice to know there's a really strong forum here with people who a) care and b) can help.

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to the forum Crazy Smurf. The forum has been a big part of the fun of the game and yes, there is a lot of support. Sometimes we can help each other and Spelling Bee has always there for us and has reached out to the studio to get answers or support for us. Keep coming onto the forum . Sometimes we complain about bugs but we have a lot of fun too. See you around!

• Amberglass
            Amberglass commented
            Editing a comment
            What Chickadee said.... I've been telling people having issues on Facebook to come here. The more the merrier. 😄 Lots, of help, advice and decorating tips to be had here. Good friends too!

Just visited your village and saw dentist smurfs hut.

Comment

Thank you Morning Sky. I spent yesterday and today working on my village. I went to check Facebook and when I came back to my game it was on the recovery page. It's frozen there. The only date to preview is level 88 from yesterday. I spent almost 8 hours today playing, rebuilding my grove. Bought several specialty birds etc from rarity, had it almost perfect again. Now it's all gone. 😭😡 I don't understand why Beeline released this last update with so many issues with this game. I don't think I can do this anymore.

Comment

Oh no! Now I can't visite your village. When I try, there is a pop-up saying I have to update my App.

Comment

• Amberglass
                Amberglass commented
                Editing a comment
                I did some trouble shooting and your gift showed up. Thank you Morning Sky. ❤️

And apparently my village is still corrupt. If you are my friend, will you visit my village and tell me what you see please? I see level 89, crops growing, everything looks normal. Morning Sky is seeing level 88 with wilted crops. 😦

Comment

I see level 88, wilted crops and don't see your portal to the grove. I rememner seeing it before. Hope your problems will be solved soon!!

Comment

• Amberglass
                  Amberglass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Smurfyrobert....just did the fix again. Hope it sticks this time!
              Working...
              X