No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need friends plz add. I'm still not sure how to and my Facebook got hacked 3 times so I gave up .... and lost the one friend I had so if I can get friends from here plz add me and let me where to go to add u ty so much .......

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      It only works through Facebook at the moment, so you will have to use that. Bongfish are working on a new friending system but we don't know when that will be released. Could just as well be next year.
      Debyj

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Debyj as Evanna said Facebook is the only way to add Smurfs Village friends right now. If you join the SV community group on Facebook you will find thousands of people looking to add friends to their games.

Bongfish has announced that their new friending system will come out later this years. Fingers and toes are crossed that it happens soon!

• I'm finally caught up re-building all of my wonders since I had to restart my entire village last year! Yay! It feels nice. (posting this in the right thread haha.)

Comment

• WOO HOO!!!!! the new comicbook of girls ( and Smurfs ) has arrived in my place today!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

it's a one long story inside and unfortunately i have to transfer french to japanese or english first so i still don't know the story very well, but it seems a great story!! and OMG great pictures!!

i don't want to spoil the fun of members who are going to buy the book, so only a little glimpse of the inside.......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
      Spoiler!

hope there will be Vol.3 next year!! i'll buy it definitely!! i LOVE this series!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, oh I do so want this book...I will look on amazon ASAP

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!! I will check Amazon

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! In Germany itโ€™ll be available from Nov 1st โ˜บ๏ธ Canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿคฉ

• Iโ€™ve looked on amazon I wonder is this the same book as smurfettes and the lost village?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        i think it's not the same book. try search " les schtroumpfs " under the category of books.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        asmurf that is the first book! I have that one and itโ€™s lovely too. Like yosi said the second one doesnโ€™t come out in the English version until Jan 2019 and it is called The Betrayal of SmurfBlossom.

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Great I will hopefully get it then, my French is iffy to put it mildly

• asmurf and Tamara Abbott can you read french? if you want English version, you'd better wait until janually of the next year. the English version of the book will be out in janually 2019.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        They had an English version on Australia's Amazon

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        Tamara Abbott yes, i found it. but unfortunately, you'll have to wait until 15 janually anyway.

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes sorry I didn't read that bit and it actually comes from USA to get to Australia too!

• In light of just having won two smurfs from island Lucky, I'd like to draw Bongfish's attention to maybe pretty please considering making the Relaxation Hut available for SB in the game. Spelling Bee Twinkiepie Vintoxi

I know it's available for 8 in the Rarity Shop, but that is too step for something that is necessary for some players. There are enough who max out because of bugs and that is zero percent their fault. There's also Lucky who keeps giving you free smurfs and you might be able to decline them for paying another ten berries, but I don't think anyone should have to pay (ten) berries (not to mention 'can' - new players win smurfs too; admittedly, they usually also don't have many smurfs so it doesn't hurt them, but if they had the bug that gives you x smurfs, then they might have a problem already) just to keep their smurf count low enough to be able to choose freely what to buy. (Also: Game lag on older devices because 245 smurfs are a lot.) It'd be greatly apprecited if we could buy the hut in the game with game currency. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Comment

• Pemby
        Pemby commented
        Editing a comment
        Evanna happybird Being able to buy the relaxation hut for berries would nice, but I think all that is necessary is the ability to send a smurf back into the forest. This would permanently reduce your smurf count by one, and might require you to delete a hut depending on how many smurfs and huts you have. This would fix all the issues with unwanted rising smurf counts and allow the relaxation hut to remain a premium item.

Whilst we are on the topic of smurf count, Tracker Smurf once again this week asked me to add a smurf to the village. I am already happy with my smurf count, and unlike other Tracker tasks, this one can't be reversed. So I would have to spend berries to skip the list if I want the full bonus, and even then I might get the same task again on the next list.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Evanna, happybird, and Pemby. I'll see what I can do about making the argument for this change.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee
        You're a gem, thank you!!

• Cat's favorite tv show Meow๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿพ

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1599...1010733138745/

Comment

• Is it just me or do emojis, quotation marks, dashes etc all just look like weird symbols on the Forum now?

Comment

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed! I think theyre working on the website atm. There are also new share and tweet buttons!

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they do. !!!!!!

• Hi everyone! We've done an update to the forum early this morning and there are still a few kinks to work out. We'll get it taken care of!

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee Thanks for this: I was about to get hot under the collar about my lousy Apple IPad update again! I note that the quirky symbols have been sorted, so now itโ€™s just a few posts and comments that appear to have gone awol.
          Last edited by Chat noir; 09-18-2018, 06:12 AM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info Spelling Bee

Chat noir is right - it is looking better already๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Edit - oh weird!! But my post above looks blank๐Ÿ˜ต

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Sorry deleted post / got it to work ๐Ÿ˜
          Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 09-18-2018, 11:08 AM.

• This is kinda out of topic but I didnt want to make new topic just for this...

Does anyone know if My Smurfs Village fansite will again be updated with news about smurfs village as I visited that site yesterday and after about 3 years they posted again about the latest update!

www.mysmurfsvillage.com

Comment

• They posted on Facebook that they are bringing the website back and are looking for volunteers to help update it!

Comment

• Oh thats just perfect! I really liked that site as it gave a lot of information about the game. Now they have a lot of work to catch up with everything new that was added to the game.

Comment

Working...
            X